Part 25

Tears rolled down from Noor's eyes. Her lips shaking. She slowly removed his hand from her and came out of his grip slowly without waking him up and rushed towards washroom. She bursts out in tears. She falls on her knees crying devastatedly. She pressed her mouth that he can't hear her voice. Her heart sinking in pain. She turned on the shower tap. After sometime, she came out. Her eyes and nose were red and lips swollen. She was trying hard to control her emotions. She turned her gaze towards Azan. Seeing him, her lips curved into a satisfying smile. He was moving slowly on bed lying on his back like a kid. He was shirtless. His hair were messy. She went towards him and sat beside him holding his hand. She caresses his face moving from his hairs to check. He smiled in sleep. She also giggles. Her eyes were red shot teary. She touches his forehead and he made a cute angry face. He then slowly got up and closed his eyes tightly. She smiled seeing his antics. He was rubbing his eyes cutely then looked at her and smiled innocently. She hurriedly wiped the tear from the corner of her eyes.
Azan: Good Morning!!!☺ She kissed his forehead.
Noor: Good Morning!!!!!! He then noticed her eyes and panicked.
Azan: Noor....noor....Tumhari ankhe??? Tum...tum ro rahi thi kya???? He got up and cupped her face with teary eyes. She holds his hand and removed it from her cheeks and kissed there.
Noor: Arey nehi nehi!!!! Woh shower lene ke time pe soap ghus gaya tha ankho mein!!!!! He raised his eyebrow. She looked down.
Azan:(looking at the table) Tum mujhse kuch.... chupa rahi ho?????? He asked with teary eyes.
Noor: Arey nehi baba.....yei toh.... she suddenly realized and her heart beat skipped. She looked down blushing like hell. He was looking at her innocently with tears.
Azan: Kya boloooo naaaa!!!!!🥺
Noor: Main...kya chupaungi???? Waise..... mujhe nehi pata tha ki tum itne ROMANTIC ho?????
Azan: Hhe??????😳
She went closer to him and rolls her fingers on his face. He realized and became red like beetroot.
Noor: Aur hotttt bhiii!!!!!! She whispers. He looked at himself and realized he was shirtless. He quickly covered himself with blanket.
Noor: Ladki ho kya????😐
Azan: Noorrrrrr!!!!!!!! He made a pout then giggles like a baby. She smiled seeing him and kissed his forehead. He suddenly hugged her tightly.
Azan: I loveee youuuuu soooo muchhhh!!!!!!!! Unknowingly a tear escaped from her eyes. He broke the hug and wiped her tears.
Azan: I don't like tears!!!! He kissed on her cheek. Ummmm soltyyyy!!!!!😣 Noor started laughing. She then looked at the hickey on his neck which had turned purple. She looked at him mischievously and started moving towards him. He 😳.
Azan: W..wh..wh..at...what!!!!!
She was about to touch his neck when he ran towards the washroom and hurriedly closed the door. While she was laughing badly rolling on bed.

After sometime,
Noor was in her house. She was arranging the cupboard lost. Shilpa comes there. She saw her and smiled. She went towards her and hugged her tightly from back. She smiled faintly. She wiped the tear from the corner of her eyes and looked at her. She was smiling like hell.
Shilpa:(excited) Finallyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Sab kuch thik ho gaya!!!! Mujhe pata tha tu zarur samajh jayegi!!!! She smiles in relief and caresses her cheeks. She took her hands from her cheeks. Shilpa was confused.
Noor:(laughed fakely) What???? Matlab????
Shilpa: M..matlab ki tu!!!!
Noor: Kyaaa diiiii???? Aap ko toh pata hain na yeh sab mere plan ka hi hissa hain!!!! She smiled painfully. Shilpa's eyes widened. Her breath hitched. She moved back in shock.
Shilpa:(angry) Wh..what are you speaking?????? Noor!!!!!
Noor: Apko kya lagta hain di???? Mainnnn!!!!! Noor Ahmed!!!!!! Apna wada bhul jayega????? KABHI NEHI!!!!!!! Shilpa held her shoulders tightly in anger. Her eyes became red shot teary.
Shilpa:(angry) Kya kehhhhh rahiii hain tuuuu?????? Jo maan mein aya bollll diyaaaaa????? Kya chal kya raha hainnn tere dimaag mein???????
Noor: Diiiiiii!!!! Leave me!!!! She jerked her hand. Apko kya laga, maine usse maaf kar diya???? Hahaha!!!! She laughed painfully. Her pain was visible in her voice. Nehi diiii!!!! Yeh...yeh sab mere plan ka hissa tha!!!! Mera yei nafrat uske liye kabhi khaya nehi hoga!!!! Kabhi nehi!!!! Ha...par ek baar...ek baar usse khatam kar du na, phir shayad maaf kar pau main usse, par uske pehle nehi!!!! Her eyes were red in anger and blood boiling inside her. Tears falling continuously from her eyes. Shilpa holds her hand and pulled her. She gave a tight slap on her face.
Shilpa: Tu pagal ho gayi hain!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tujhe apni behen kehne mein bhi sharam aa rahi hain mujhe!!!!!!! Apni ankhe khol!!!!! Aur dekh sachai kya hainnnnn!!!!!! Abhi bhi wakt hain Noor!!!!! Please...please don't hurt that innocent heart..... She joined her hand infront of her. Tears rolled down from Noor's eyes. She jerked her hand. Tu samajh kyu nehiii rahiiiii!!!!!! Woh aisa kar hi nehi sakta aur aur karna toh dur ki baat hain soch bhi nehi sakta!!!!
Noor: Huhhhh!!!! Please leave!!!! I don't want to talk about it!!!!!!!!!
Shilpa pushed her.
Shilpa:(crying, angry) Ab main tujhe kuch nehi kahungi, aur na hi rokungi!!!! Tujhe jo karna hain tu karle!!!!! Par yaad rakhna Noor!!!! Tu royegi!!! Bohot royegi dekhna!!!!! Apni galti sudhar le wakt rehte Noor!!! Warna baad mein aisa na ho ki uski shakal dekhna bhi naseeb mein na ho!!!!!!!! She left from there. While Noor standing there numb. Her words roaming in her mind. Tears falling like river from her eyes. Her eyes were blood shot teary. Her lips were shaking. She screamed and picked up the glass and throwed it on the mirror. With a loud sound, the whole mirror broke down in different pieces and shattered everywhere. But she was numb. She falls on her knees expressionless. She unties her hairs and holds it tightly. She started crying bitterly and devastatedly. Suddenly she heard a voice from the door. She looked up and her heart beat skipped. She trembled in shock. It was Azan. Tears falling from his eyes. The teddy bear which was on his hand falls down.

Hope you liked this part!!!!