Part 41

I needed to make him calm.

"It was not your fault Azan!!!!! It's not your fault!!!!! I am really sorry Azan!!!" I had to look away to hide my tears. My heart aching. I again turned towards his chocolate brown eyes staring me with hope.

I caresses his hairs.

"I am sorry Azan!!! You know I was a stupid, Idiot that didn't....understand you!!!! I should have believed you!!!! And who gave you permission to blame yourself ha???? You are the purest person I have ever seen!!!!" I smiled at him.

He laid his head on my chest slowly. I smiled and caresses his cheeks as his tears falling on my chest.

"I love you Noor!!!!" He muttered softly between his sobs and I closed my eyes.

I missed his presence.

"I...lo..ve you too Azan!!!!! And...and I am so..rry, really...sorry!!!!!" I choked out a sob. My lips trembled.

He got up and looked at me. After a long time I saw his innocent smile. It was not big but a genuine smile. I couldn't help but admire him.

"So...you....for..gived me????" I asked with a hope in my eyes.

"Yes!!!! I love you!!!!" He said, slowly.

I felt my chest tightening as I continued to stare at him. That's not how my Azan is........

"That's not my Azan speaks!!!!" I smiled holding his hand and he looked down. A tear escaped from his eyes and I immediately cupped his face.

"It's ok!!!! You don't have to say anything!!!!!" I comforted him. He looked at me with a tired weak look.

After this tiring day, I was feeling awful. My head was throbbing with a little aching pain as it was bandaged.

I offered him a weak smile as he caresses the bandage on my head, his weeping got more heavy.

He kissed on my forehead. I smiled widely feeling him. Then I kissed his temple and hugged him tightly.

I missed him sooo much.

"Let's just sleep now!!!!!" I offered him and he smiled innocently.

I hold his hand and went to the bed. He put his head on my chest and I side hugged him feeling the moment.

I really didn't want to loose him now. After a long time I got him. I didn't realize before that what he meant to me. I was an idiot. I really don't want this moment to end.

Then I slowly drifted into deep sleep as darkness took over me.

**************

I woke up by the sound of Azaan.

I turned my head towards the sleeping Azan and smiled. Don't get confused between this Azan and Azaan.

Basically I didn't read namaz five times but I read when I got a chance to.

I opened my eyes as the bright light pierced my eyes. The first thing I felt was a little dizziness in my head. But it stopped in some seconds.

I slowly turned my head towards Azan again who was sleeping beside me, hugging me tightly. His hairs messed up. He looked soo cute in his sleep.

I kissed his forehead. To be honest, last night was traumatizing. I had never imagined he would blame himself for everything.

I couldn't see him like this. His pain kills me.

I just wanted to hug him now and tell him that how much I love him.

How much I miss him, I want to tell him about our child before it's too late.......

I kissed his temple again and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Good Morning sleepy head!!!" I whispered at his ear. He giggles and stretched his arms.

"Morning!!!!" He hugged me and snuggled in my neck.

"Hey get up!!!!" I said moving from him.

"It's 5 am Noor!!!!! Let me sleep!!!!" He said slowly.

"Don't you want to read namaz????" I asked him. He opened his eyes and looked at me in shock.

"When did you become so good???" He asked widening his eyes. Though he looked cute, I rolled my eyes.

"I guess from today!!!!" I gave him a smile. He looked like he is going to fall from bed.

He pouted and looked down. I smiled.

I missed this Azan.

"Oh please, you are going to become a......." I stopped.

My breath hitched. My heart started beating wildly. What will I tell him now?????

"What????" He asked, confused.

"No..nothing!!!!!" I laughed like an idiot. "Now get up boy!!!!" I dragged him from the bed.

We both got up and did our prayers.

Why do I always forget that I am pregnant?????? I wondered.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!