Part 11

She started working without making any eye contacts with him. He went towards her and sat beside her. She looked at him.
Noor: What????
Azan: Tum aise kyu behave karti humesha?????
Noor: What????
Azan: Ha!!!!! Weirdo!!!!
Noor: How dare youuuuuu!!!!!
Azan: Dekha??? Phirse!!!! He giggles like a baby. Noor rolls her eyes as long as she can and started working. He made a cute pout and started thinking how to disturb her now???😂 But he didn't get any idea and he made a sad face and started working. He was getting bored and again and again looking at Noor but she was working sincerely. He rolled his eyes cutely and his face fumed like a balloon. Noor noticed him but didn't react, she smiled secretly seeing his expressions.

After 30 months,
Noor finally finished her work and took a deep breath. She stretched her arms and looked at Azan. She palmed her head as he didn't completed his work at all and sleeping peacefully 😴 putting his head on the table. She was about to call him but stopped by seeing his innocent face. He was looking very cute while sleeping. She went towards him and caresses his cheeks. He felt irritated by this and started moving.
Azan:(cutely, in sleep) Sone....bhi nai dete subha...subha!!!!😴😴😴😴
Noor: Oh hello!!!!! Yei apka ghar nehi hain jo aise aram se so rahe!!!!!! This is office!!!!! Uthooooooo!!!!!!!
He hides his face with the file and again slept!!!!! While Noor was fuming!!!!!! She calls him several times but he doesn't wake up. She started shaking him badly like a tree.😂 He woke up in a jerk and looked here and there.
Azan: OMG!!!!!!! Bhukamp aa gaya!!!!!! BHAGOOOOOO!!!!!!! He tends to run but Noor held him tightly by arms and made him sat on his chair. She bent down infront of him. He down his head a little a looked up at her while making an innocent face. Noor frowned.
Noor: Kaha bhag rahe the ha????? Tumhe lagta hain mujhe kuch samajh mein nehi ata na!!!!!😑😑😑 He tries to get out of her grip. She holds him more tightly.
Azan: Noor!!!!! Pleaseeeee!!!!!🥺 Dekho baarish ho rahi!!!! While making a cute sad face.
Noor: Baarish???? She looked at the window and saw it was raining outside. She understood why he was trying to escape and glares him angrily.
Noor: No!!!!! Never!!!!!! Isiliye uth gaye na!!!!! Smart!!!!!
Azan: Pleaseeee!!!!!
Noor: Nooooo!!!!! Tum bache ho kya???? He nodded in no looking outside innocently. He was sad. Tumhe acha lagta hain kya jab tumhe fever hota hain?????
Azan:(slowly and softly) No!!!!
Noor: Toh phir?????
Azan: Par meko sirf dekhna hain!!!!! Please!!!!!!🥺 Main nehi bhigunga!!!!! Pakka Promise!!!!!! He made a cute baby face which was enough to control anyone!!!!!! She melted seeing his innocent sad face!!!!
Noor: Hnff!!!!! Tumse baat karna hi bekaar hain!!!!! Jao!!!! He gave a big smile and rushed towards the window. He opened the window and jumped in happiness. She was looking at him with "iska kuch nehi ho sakta!!!!!" wala look!!!!!!! But she felt happy seeing him laughing like a kid. Then he puts his hand outside. Her eyes widened and she immediately holds his hand and took it inside. He made an angry face. Suddenly it stopped raining.
Azan: 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Noor: Dekha!!!!!! Allah ko bhi pasand nehi aya tumne apna promise tor diya!!! He glares at her cutely and jerked his hand and sat on chair angrily. Noor laughed seeing his face which was fuming like a balloon more and more in every seconds....... She went and sat beside him. He was looking very cute in anger.
Noor: Awwww you are sooooooooo cute!!!!!!! She became excited and hugged him by putting her hands around his neck and kissed on his cheek. He felt a new feeling, he closed his eyes tightly. He couldn't help blushing and blushed badly hiding his face with a cute smile. He had become red like a tomato!!!!!🍅 Noor laughed seeing him.

NOOR DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT SHE WAS FALLING FOR HIM SLOWLY!!!!!!

Shilpa was looking at them secretly. She smiled with tears seeing their relationship getting stronger...... She left from there.
Noor: Arey tum blush bhi karte ho!!!!! Red ho gaya hain koi puri tarha!!!!! She pulled his chubby cheeks. He made a fake angry face.
Noor: Waise main coffee lane ja rahi hu!!!!! Kisiko kuch chaiye????? She looked at him but he ignored. Acha thik hain, main toh ja rahi!!!! She starts going but he holds her dress.
Noor: Arey yei kya??? Gussa khatam ho gaya apka!!!! She smiled naughtily.
Azan: Ummmmmm!!!!!! She laughed.
Noor: Acha acha kya chahiye???? Coffee????
Azan:(slowly) No!!!!
Noor: Toh phir????
Azan: Hot chocolate!!!!!! He smiled cutely.
Noor: Ok!!!! Main abhi aa rahi!!!!! She left from there. He was waiting for her. Suddenly a photo which was on the table falls down catching Azan's attention!!!! Let me tell you IT WAS SHREYA'S PHOTO!!!!!!!! He confused. He went towards it and took it from the floor. He was about to flip it but Noor entered and her eyes falls on the photo. Her heart beat skipped. She hurriedly went towards him placing the cups hurriedly on the table.
Noor: Azan mujhe yei photo do!!!!! She said angrily.
Azan: Why?????
Noor:(angrily) Don't argue with me!!!!!
Azan: Par kyu????? Mujhe dekhni hain!!!!!!
Noor:(loudly) Ziddddd matt karo dooooo!!!!!! She screamed at him. He felt insulted and and became angry.
Azan: No!!!! I will not give it!!!!! Tum iss photo ke liye mujhpe chilla rahi!!!!!🥺
Noor:(screams, angry) Just shut up!!!!!!!! How dare you touch my things without my permission!!!!!!! His eyes filled with tears. She didn't cared as she was in anger. She tried to snatch the pic from him but he was also very stubborn.
Azan:(stubborn like a kid) Ab toh main yei dekh ke hi rahunga!!!!!!! He was about to flip the photo but Noor mistakenly pushed him hardly and took the photo from him. Her eyes filled with tears and anger. For the first time he noticed pain in her eyes. She didn't noticed him and left the cabin angrily without even looking at him closing the door hardly. While he hits his hand with a glass and it breaks, his hands started bleeding. He felt really bad because of her behavior. He was weeping silently like a kid. Suddenly Shilpa entered and she saw him and panicked. He hurriedly wiped his tears and pretended that nothing happened........
Shilpa: Sir!!!! What happened?????
She took him near the couch and bandaged his hand. He hissed in pain.
Shilpa: Sir!!!!
Azan: Kuch nai hua Shimla tum jao!!!!! He fakely smiled but his cute eyes were red due to crying. Shilpa understood and she felt bad but didn't say anything. She was angry on Noor.
Shilpa: Noor....Ma'am kaha hain Sir!!!!! She tries to know that what he will tell!!!! But he didn't tell her.
Azan: Woh chali gayi!!!!!🙂 Tum bhi jao Shimla jab bhi ati hain pareshan karti hain mereko!!!! His voice was stammering and he was controlling his emotions with difficulty. Shilpa sighed and left from there to give him sometime. As she left, he burst out in tears. He was crying like a kid while rubbing his eyes. He felt really bad.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!