Part 3

Noor: So thanks Mr. Azan!!!!! Kal milte hain!!!! She smiled.
Azan:(cutely) Ok!!!!!
Then they talked for sometime and left from there. Everyone left from there, except Noor and Shilpa. Noor was about to leave but Shilpa holds her hand.
Shilpa:(angrily, tears) Kab samjhegi tu ha???? Chahti kya hain tu??????
Noor:(coldly, smirked) Azan ki maut!!!!!
Shilpa left her hand. She trembled in fear. She was angry. She holds her by shoulders tightly.
Shilpa:(angry) Have you lost it!!!!! Kya boli ja rahi hain!!!!
Noor:(screams) Toh aur kya bolu?????????? Sirf uski...uski wajah se Shreya.....(tears) Usne Shreya ki jaan liya hain!!!!!!!!
Shilpa: Nehi!!!!!
Noor:(screams, crying) Haaaaaa!!!!!!
Shilpa:(tears) Woh aisa kar hi nehi sakta!!!!! Main uske sath thi itne dinn!!!!! Mujhe pata hain woh kaisa hain!!!! Tu jaisa soch rahi hain woh uska ek percent bhi nehi hain!!!! Samajh meri baat ko!!!!!
Noor:(coldly) I have proof!!!!!
Shilpa: Arey kaisa proof!!!!!!! Shreya ki diary????? Aree woh ladki jab zinda thi tab mujhe uspar bishwas nehi thi ab toh dur ki baat hain!!!!!! I am sorry but yeh sach hain!!!!!!! Tu ek Innocent insaan ko galat soch rahi hain!!!!!
Noor:(crying, angry) Apa!!!!! Bolne se pehle soch lo!!!!! Agar aap meri madat nehi karna chahti toh thik hain!!!!! Matt karo!!!!! Main khud kar lungi apni help!!!!! Aap chod sakti ho yeh job!!!!!

Shilpa: Thik hain!!!! Nehi karungi teri madat!!!!! Par Azan ki karungi!!!! Main tujhe ek innocent insaan ko marne nehi dungi!!!!
Noor:(attitude, angry) Thik hain!!!!! Jo bolna hain, jitna koshish karna hain karlo!!!! Main bhi dekh lungi kaise bachate ho use aap mujhse!!!!!!

She was about to leave but Shilpa holds her hand. She smiled with tears.
Shilpa: Mujhe kuch karne ki zarurat hi nehi padegi!!!!!
Noor turned to her.
Shilpa: Tu khud kuch kar hi nehi kar payegi use!!!! She smiled. Dekhna natak karte karte sachmein pyaar na ho jaye usse!!!!!
Noor: Huhhh, never!!!!!! She left from there while wiping her tears with a smirk. Shilpa laughed with tears. Suddenly Azan called her. Her eyes widened. She answered the call.
Shilpa:(making faces) Hello Sir!!!!!
Azan:(cutely) Hello Shimla!!!!!! Kaha chali gyi ha???? Tumhari wajhe se mummi ne mujhe phone karke data!!!! Iski punishment milegi tumhe!!!! Aaj tum 5 files jo mujhe karne the woh complete karoge!!!!! Aur phir mere sath ghar bhi chalna padega Shimla wali file lene!!!!!
Shilpa:(whispers) Idiot insane kahinka!!!
Azan: Kuch bola tumne????
Shilpa: Ne..nehi Sir!!!! Apko kaha kuch bol sakti hu!!!!!
Azan:(frowning like a kid) Maine sun liya!!!!😑 Ab jaldi aao...... Aur extra punishment ke liye!!!!! He cuts the call. Shilpa made a crying face and left from there.

PS: Now let me tell you why Noor hates Azan!!!!! In flashback, Shreya and Azan was in the same college. Shreya was the best friend of Noor and was like a sister to her. Shreya used to love Azan like mad but he only considered her as a best friend. Due to his childish nature, he couldn't recognize Shreya's love for him...... He used to share everything with her...... One day Shreya proposed him.

Shreya: Azan I want to tell you something!!!!!
Azan:(making a cute puppy face) Shreyu see this I am not understanding this!!!!🥺🥺🥺
Shreya: Hey listen first!!!!
She holds his hand and made him turn towards her. She took a deep breath.
Shreya: I love you Azan!!!!! He giggles like a baby as he didn't took it seriously or you can say he didn't understood.....
Azan:(childishly) Hihihihi I love you too!!!!
Shreya gets tears and hugged him. He hugged her cluelessly.

After Shreya understood that he didn't took her love seriously, she was hurt broken. She misunderstood the situation and became angry on him. She wanted to take revenge from him so she wrote the diary and committed suicide and died. After Noor found Shreya's diary, she mistaken Azan and started to believe that Shreya died just because of him. She became angry and wants to take revenge from Azan..... In this Shilpa helped her but now she understood that he can't do this!!!!!!!

Back to story,
Noor was walking in the road thinking about Shilpa's words. Suddenly her eyes falls on the park area. She saw Azan was playing there with some kids. He was looking very cute with his messy hairs. She smiled unknowingly. She started staring him without her knowledge. He was giggling like a baby. She suddenly came back in her senses and was shocked. She looked back hurriedly embarrassed. She went towards him and called him. He shocked.
Azan: Ohhhh Tum?????😲
He behaved like he saw a ghost. She frowned.
Noor:(controlling her anger) Hi!!!!
Azan: Hola!!!!!
Noor: Aap yahape????
Azan: Woh main khel raha tha!!!!
Noor: Whatt????
Azan:(childishly) Yayyyy!!!!! Tum bhi chalogi????
Before she could complete, he pulled her and made her sit on swing. He pushes her swing from behind. She tried to stop him but he didn't stop. She screamed.
Noor: Stopppp!!!!!
He stopped and made an innocent face. She glares at him angrily. But she melted by his innocent face. She didn't know why she felt an attraction towards him. Perhaps due to his behavior????? She was staring him without any expressions. She wanted to understand what he was actually???? Innocent or devil!!!!! He couldn't able to control himself and was giggling cutely. He then started laughing badly. She smiled for a moment seeing him. But she again remembered and a long tear escaped from her eyes. She hurriedly wiped it and tightened her fist.
Noor:(angrily) Just stopppp laughing!!!!!!!!! He stopped laughing and again made his innocent face.
Azan:(cutely, slowly) Toh main kya karta??? Tum na gusse mein bilkul gussa karne wali teacher jaisi dikhti ho!!!!!! Dekho!!!! Tumhara face red red ho gaya!!!! He giggles like a baby. Noor wanted to bang her head on the wall. She controlled herself.
Noor: Stop!!!!
He became quite.
Azan: Waise tum mere sath coffee pine chalogi?????
Noor thought for a sometime then agreed. Later they were sitting on coffee shop.
Azan: Tum kya logi???☺
Noor: Black coffee!!!!
Azan: Chiiiii, black coffee mujhe bilkul bhi nai pasand!!!!! Yuck!!!!!
Noor didn't answered. She was thinking something deeply. He makes faces.
Azan:(innocently) Tum kuch bolti kyu nehi???? Coffee bhi karwi aur zuban bhi!!!! He whispers. She heard and looked at him angrily.
Noor: How dare you!!!!!
Azan:(innocently) Toh sach hi toh bola maine!!!! Main kabhi jhut nehi bolta!!!! Main kabse baat kari ja rahi aur tum, bad girl!!!!! Waise tumhari name bohot pretty hain, bilkul tumhari tarha...... He giggles cutely.
Noor:😳😳😳
Azan: Aise kya dekh rahi ha???? Par meko na tumhari yeh big big blue eyes pasand nehi..... Humesha gussa karti rehti ho!!!!! He made a cute sad face like a kid by blinking his eyes. She amazed as no one dared to talk to her like this before. She smiled slightly.
Azan: Allahhhhh!!!! Tum hasti bhi ho????? Wowwww!!!! Yayyyy!!!!! He clapped his hands in happiness while jumping on his chair. She palmed her head.
Then they finished their coffee like this. He was continuously talking in the whole time and Noor was just staring at him with shocked and angry. She was somewhere melting at his innocence but her mind didn't let her do that........

In night,
Azan went to his house. Ravi was standing at the door with an angry face. He stood there silently like a kid who had made a mistake.
Azan: Ammi sachi bol rahi hu!!!!! Aaj office mein bohot kaam tha toh late ho gaya!!!! Sorry!!!!😞 He said like an innocent child. Shilpa rolled her eyes as she did all the work instead of him. She glared him angrily. He giggled secretly.
Ravi: Shilpa kya isne lunch ki????
Shilpa looks at Azan who is nodding in no and asking to not to tell her. She smirked.
Shilpa: Nehi aunty!!!!!
Ravi:(scolding) Azan!!!!!! Kab tak aise behave karega ha????? Khudka khayal bhi nehi rakhta!!!!!! Chal!!!!!
Azan galres at Shilpa cutely. She giggles silently.
Azan: Ok bye Shimla!!!!😝
Shilpa: Teri toh.........
Before she could catch him, he runs to his room giggling. Ravi laughed seeing them. Shilpa gave a awkward smile to her.
Shilpa: Thik hain chalti hu aunty!!!!!
Ravi: Thik hain beta!!!!! She left from there.

On the other hand,
Noor was sitting near the window side taking a diary. Tears rolling down from her eyes continuously. She opened the first page of the diary and found a rose. She smiled wiping her tears. Shreya was indeed a very romantic person......

Flashback,
Shreya: Noor baby!!!!
Noor: Bata!!!!
Shreya: Tu mujhe ek rose lake degi????
Noor closed her book and looked at her by sharping her gaze.
Noor: Kyu???
Shreya:(blushing) Diary mein rakhni hain!!!!!
Noor palmed her head.

Flashback Ends......

Noor opened the first page of the diary. She started reading it.

First paga.....

Today is the first day when I met him..... First thing I felt was he was very attractive!!!!! I was entering the college when I noticed him playing with some kids who was mentally disabled. I really found it cute and humble......

Noor remembered about today how she also saw him playing with kids. She didn't know it was his acting or not........

So I went towards him and introduced myself. Then I got to know his name was Azan!!!!! I was very happy that the first day of my college, I found a friend like him. But I didn't know he could play with my emotions like this....... I fall for his innocent face but he was an evil minded person!!!!! Because of him, my whole life got ruined!!!!! I can never forget what he had done with me!!!!!!! I just wish I hadn't talked to him on that day which I regret it the most.

The first page ends......

Noor closed the diary. Tears falling from her eyes. She was again and again wiping them but they didn't stop flowing..... She broke down in tears and started sobbing.
Noor:(screams, sobbing badly) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Why did you do this Shreya????? Why did you kill yourself because of that person????? Whyyyyyyyy????? But not now!!!! She wiped her tears and smiled. I will take revenge of your death...... I won't let him live peacefully!!!!! She smirked and put the diary on her cupboard safely. She laid on bed. But again and again Shreya's death body, that day was haunting her. She was weeping silently. Her face became red due to crying. She then slept like this.........

On the other hand,
Azan was lying on his chest thinking about Noor cutely. He was playing with the water bottle and thinking about her only.
Azan:(cutely, sad) Pata nehi kyu nehi hasti woh!!!! Haasne ke liye bhi tax lagte hain kya???? Humesha gussa karti rehti hain!!!!

"Kon????"

Hearing the voice, he turned his face. It was Ravi. She sat beside him caressing his hairs.
Azan: Maa!!! Woh Noor!!!!
Ravi: Arey wah, naam hi itni pyaari hain!!!! Kon hain woh????
Azan:(cutely, angry) Sirf naam hi pyaari hain ammi!!!! Bohot bad hain!!!! Sirf gussa karti rehti hain!!!!! Ravi laughed at his words!!!! Main na use aur bhi pareshan karunga!!!! Toh woh hasegi!!!! He giggles like a baby. Pata hain, uski big big ankhe na blue colour hain, bohotttt beautiful!!!! Par meko nai pasand!!!!! Saru!!!!!!
Ravi: Arey kuch toh sharam kar!!!! Ammi ke saamne kya sab bol rahe!!!!
Azan:(confused) Par isme galat kya hain!!!! He can't understand what he said????? Ravi smiled.
Ravi: Zyada bimaag matt laga!!!!! Waise hain bhi nehi!!!! He frowned like a kid. Ravi caresses his hairs. She noticed after sometime, he had slept. She smiled and adjusted him on the bed. She then covered him with the blanket and kissed his forehead. She then left from there.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!