Part 36

This can't be happening.

I can't do this right now!!!!! Not right now.

I didn't know what to do when I got the news. I literally felt like my heart was coming out of my ribcage.

My hands were shaking uncontrollably as sobs taking over me and my shoulders shaking.

I needed to stay calm and strong.

But this is too much to handle.

I called Shilpa.

"Hello di!!!" I let out a cry as she answered the call.

"Why the hell you are crying now Noor!!!! I swear your mood swings OMG!!!!! I am just exhausted."

"Can you please come over???? Right now right away!!!!" I asked weeping.

"Huhh fine!!!! Coming in 15 minutes!!!" She said breathlessly and the line clicked dead.

I didn't know whom to talk. Maybe she was the only person I could talk to..... Azan wasn't ready to listen to me for once after the day!!!!!

But I can't blame him. I did a awful thing. I cheated him. So that's what I deserve!!!!!!

And I just can't understand his pain, he was going through. I just can't understand. If I was at his place, I could have committed suicide.

Many things running on my mind. He hasn't come out of his room till now. I was really missing him.

My thoughts broke at the knock in the door. Who would it be???? Shilpa never comes by knocking.

My chain of thoughts broke as Ravi aunty entered the room. I hurriedly wiped my tears and stood up. She gave a small smile to me.

We hadn't talked since I told her the truth yesterday. I almost forgot about it.

Did she forgive me?????

"Noor!!!!!" She said softly. I just nodded looking down.

Then she came me and hugged me. I was speechless. My tears welling up as I hugged her back. Giving a tight squeeze before leaving her.

"Everything will be alright ok???? And don't think I am angry with you!!!!! I just needed some!!!!!" She said cupping my face.

This time I burst out in tears. My heart aching inside my chest.

I felt my breath going heavy.

"Is Azan ok Ammi????" I asked. My voice cracking at the last.

She took a deep breath.

"I don't know Noor!!!! I can't understand him!!!! He never behaved like this!!!!! He is not ready to talk to anyone!!!" She closed her eyes.

I felt my chest tightening. He was not really ok!!!! And I don't even know he was taking his food and medicine or not!!!!!!

"Is he taking his medicines and food????"

Ravi aunty looked at me.

"No!!!!"

I didn't know what to say. I felt a blown on my chest. He will be sick again!!!! He doesn't take care of himself. I closed my eyes unable to control my tears.

"He is very stubborn you know!!!!" Ravi aunty said flashing me a worry smile. "I will talk to him!!!!! He will be ok, ok???"

I nodded in response. She cupped my face before leaving the room.

I leaned against my couch, closing my eyes. I desperately waited for Shilpa di now!!!!!

**********************