Part 16

Noor: Chalo!!!! Kaam shuru karte hain!!!!!
Azan: Hmm!!!!!😪
They both started working. Like these, they didn't realize how 6 hours passed. They were very tired. It was evening!!!! It was getting dark outside.
Azan:(tired) Mujhse aur nehi hoga!!!!😩
Noor:(tired) Abhi bhi 4 files baki hain!!!! Uff!!!!! We have to finish it soon!!!!!!
They again started working. It was night around 9 pm. Everyone in the office left from there. Unknowingly, guards also locked the room door. After sometime they finished their work.
Azan: Finally!!!!!!
Noor:(stretching arms) Hmm!!!! I am so tired......... She started placing everything on place
While Azan went towards the door and pulled it but it wasn't opening. He made a cute pout.
Azan:(loudly) Khuljaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Noor: Kya hua?????
Azan: Yei Battamiz door!!!! Uff!!!!!
Noor: Sahi sochti thi main tumhare baare meinnnn!!!!!! Pagal ho!!!!Darwaze se baat kar rahe ho!!!!!!
Azan:(confused) Noor!!!! Yeh door tumhari tarha Battamiz hain!!!! Baat hi nehi sunta!!!!😐
Noor:(glaring at him dangerously) SHUT UP!!!!!!
Azan: Noorrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
Noor: Hmm????
Azan:(childishly) Yei darwaza khul nai raha!!!!!
Noor: Arey door ko push nehi pull karo!!!!!!😂 Tumhe toh nursery mein hona chaiye!!!!
Azan: Nei khul raha!!!!!!
Noor: Arey duffer insaan!!!! Dhayan se dekho!!!! Idiot!!!!😑😑😑
Azan:(cutely) Hawww you are scolding me without no reason???? Tum khud hi dekho!!!!! Main chala!!!!(bechara Azan😂) He went and sat on the chair fuming!!!!! She smirked at him and went towards the door.
Noor: Isse toh ek kaam bhi nehi hota!!!!! Gadha kahinka!!!!!! While he was glaring at her angrily. She tried to open the door but it didn't opened. She tried to open it several times but nothing happened!!!!! She kicked the door angrily. While Azan was sitting on couch idle with legs on table looking at her. She looked at him with hands on waist.
Noor:(angrily) Ab tum kuch karogeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????? She screamed at the top of her lungs. He closed his ears tightly. He was giggling cutely seeing her.
Azan: Your face.....Hihihihi....became red!!!!! She glares at him and he puts his finger on lips. She smiled as no one dared to talk to her like this before. He again started giggling cutely. She palmed her head.
Noor: Ek insaan itna careless kaise????? Uff!!!!! He then tried to call the security but no one answered. Suddenly his phone stopped working due to network issues. Noor also tried with her phone but nothing happened....... She sat on couch palming her face.
Noor: Now we have to stay here till morning!!!!
Azan: Hmm!!!!!😓 Suddenly the lights started flickering and turned off. It was dark everywhere. Noor hurriedly pulled Azan and holds him tightly in fear. He amazed seeing her and started giggling.
Azan: Hahahaha tum...tum dar rahi ho????
Noor: Ha mujhe andhera pasand nehi!!!!!! She was awkward as he got to know about her weakness and she doesn't like anyone to know about her weak points!!!!! He understood and holds her hand. He smiled cutely at her.
Azan:(cutely) It's ok!!!! I am your friend na!!!!☺ She smiled seeing his concern. She also sits beside him holding his arm. After sometime, he was feeling uncomfortable. He was breathing a little bit heavily as it was a closed environment. Even the windows were closed because the AC was on. He had breathing problems and started panicking. Noor suddenly noticed him and jerked from her seat and cupped his face hurriedly. Her heart beat skipped.
Noor:(panicked) A..az..an what happened!!!!!
Azan:(suffocating to breath, panicking) Noor...saas....ne..hi aa rahiii!!!!!😭
Noor: Azan...Azan do..n't panick!!!! Calm down, calm down!!!!!! She was hugging him slowly patting his back and caressing his cheek to make him calm.
Azan:(breathing heavily) Noor...ne..hi aa rahi!!!!!😭😭😭😭 She was rubbing his chest inorder to calm him. He started crying more due to panicking!!!!!
Noor:(loudly) CHUPPPP!!!!!! He got scared but still weeping silently and breathing heavily.
Noor: Tum..tumhari inhaler......inhaler kaha hain?????
Azan: Drawer...me..in!!!!!😭
She hurriedly rushed there and started finding him like mad. She searched it everywhere but couldn't find it. She looked at Azan who was suffocating to breath. She hurriedly ran towards the window and opened the window with shaking hands. She then rushed towards him.
Noor:(cupping his face) Azan...Azan see....look at me!!!! He looked at her breathing heavily while clutching her dress tightly. Take....take deep breaths!!! He tries as she says!!!!! But he was losing his sense slowly. She looked at him with tearful eyes as she can't able to do anything. With no options left, she without her knowledge smashed her lips against his giving mouth to mouth resuscitation!!!!!!! After sometimes he became normal slowly. She hugged him immediately caressing his cheek.
Noor:(weeping, scared) Are...you ok Azan????? She gripped him more tightly. He smiled weakly.
Azan:(slowly) Hmm!!! She caresses his face and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He looked at her innocently.
Azan:(slowly, cutely) Tu..mne meko...tab data...kyu????🤧 She palmed her head while laughing and crying at the same time. She wiped her tears.
Noor: Chup hi raho tum samjhe!!!! Dara hi diya tha mujhe!!!! She kissed his cheeks. She then took him near the window by holding his hand. He sighed in relief.
Noor: Feeling better????
Azan: Yes!!!!! I am....always fine!!!😎
Noor: Huhhh kuch der pehle bacho jaise ro rahe the!!!! Aur ab dekho!!!! Hnff!!!! After sometime, they went and sat on the couch. Azan very tired after all the chores and fell asleep within seconds. Noor was also feeling very tired and exhausted but she was getting scared as it was dark everywhere and very scary. Suddenly something fall down and Noor jerked and started breathing heavily. She felt awkward but couldn't help and hugged Azan slowly by waist. She closed her eyes but due to sudden sound again, she got scared more and hugged him tightly. She hides her face on his chest. She can hear his strong heart beat. Her heart fluttering. She gripped his shirt tightly. He smiled slightly in sleep and moved a little and hugged her slowly. She blushed madly realizing their closeness. As the moon light falls on his face, she stared at his innocent handsome face. Her lips curved into a smile, he was sleeping a sound sleep holding her like a kid. She caresses his hairs and gave a long forehead kiss. Her one hand brushing his ruffle hairs and other one circled around his waist gripping him tightly. Hot tears started rolling throughout her cheeks. She was devastated realized the situations. She didn't know what to do?????? She had already fell for him and she couldn't help herself. She is scared to loose him. She was weeping silently as she was betraying him which is like to stabbing herself to death. She knows he will completely broken after knowing the truth and she have to lose him forever. He can't bear this shock as he has a humble heart. She can't afford to lose him as well as she can't just forgive the murderer of Shreya. She was already broken but his love changed her. The way he cared for her is like a beautiful dream to her. She wondered how long this game will last long and how it will end??????? She kissed his forehead again for the last time and slept hugging him tightly sobbing.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!