Part 22

Azan:(in mind) Do I really love her???? He makes cute faces and lost in ocean of thoughts. Shilpa shakes him.
Shilpa: Azannnn!!!!!!! Tell me na!!!!
Azan: Don't disturb me Shimla!!!!😑 You can leave now!!!!
Shilpa: Par..........
Azan: If you don't go now I will call Ayaaz bhaiya and will tell him that I saw you in the bar with guy!!!!😑😑😑
Shilpa: You liar!!!!! Ok go ahead!!!!😏 He won't believe you!!!😏
Azan: Ok!!!! He took his phone and  called him.
Shilpa: 🙄🙄🙄
Azan:(on phone) Hello Ayaaz bhaiya!!!!!! He giggles cutely. Shilpa glared at him. He winked at her.
Ayaaz: Ha Azan bol!!!! What happened??????
Azan:(pretending, childishly) I am very angry on you!!!!! Shilpa confused. Shimla had come here. She complained that you didn't take her for a date till now!!!!!!
Shilpa: 😳😠😳
Ayaaz: Whatttttt????? She said that???? But......
Azan: You are soo bad!!!!!😒 You didn't even planned a date for her!!!! So she asked me to tell you to come to ............. place for a date!!!!!!!!!❤
Ayaaz:(overjoyed) Reallyyyyyyyy?????? Muahhhhhhh!!!!! I love you Azan!!!!!
Shilpa:😳😳😳 She blushed.
Ayaaz: Bye bye bye!!!!!! I will talk to you later!!!!!!!
Azan cuts the call and smiled naughtily at Shilpa. She glares at him.
Azan: What??? I helped you and you...........🥺 She smiled at him.
Shilpa: Just think what I told you!!!!!!! She winked at him and hugged him then left. Azan again remembered about her words........

"whenever she is with you, you can't stop staring her!!!!!! You became lost in her eyes!!!!! You love to spend time with her!!!! You feel really happy and blessed whenever she is near you!!!!! You always think about them!!!!!"

"THAT MEANS YOU ARE IN LOVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He closed his eyes tightly palming his eyes. He shakes his head.
Azan:(cutely) Allahhhhhh!!!!!! Please help meeeee!!!!!!!!! What should I do???????? He remembered about the strange feeling when he meets Noor!!!!!! His heart fluttering like hell. Noor's smile, her big blue eyes, her long hair, laughing everything coming infront of his eyes. He closed his eyes more tightly. He started imagining her. He feels her palm on his hairs. He feels her hot breath near his cheek. He feels butterflies in his stomach. His cheek and nose became red due to blushing. He hides his face with his palm. He shivered by this feeling. Suddenly he felt someone staring him. He opened his eyes jerkly and got scared seeing Noor staring him with shocked expressions!!!!!😳 He shivered and again hides his face turning to another side.
Azan: Nai nai nai main use nehi dekhungi!!!!!!!😣😣😣
Noor: Kya nehi dekhoge?????😑
Azan:(innocently) Tum sachmein ho???? Opening his eyes a little.
Noor: Hmmmm!!!!!😒
He hurriedly opened his eyes and looked at her innocently. She can't avoid his innocent eyes, she looks here and there.
Noor: Woh...woh...main yei....papers dene ayi thi!!!!!! Sign chaiye thi toh........

She looked at him with the corner of her eyes. He felt hurt as she ignored him. He was at a verge of crying. His eyes filled with tears. His heart felt heavy.
Azan:(slowly, breaking voice) Are....you ig..noring me?????🥺🥺🥺
Noor:(controlling her emotions) Why will I ignore you????? Who am I to do that???????? She rolled her eyes which was sparkling with tears. She wiped it hurriedly from her waterline with a stern face. He couldn't control himself and burst out in tears like a kid. He was weeping badly. She felt a pinch in her heart. She couldn't ignore him now as his crying innocent face was making her mad. She knelt down hurriedly infront of him and wiped his tears but he jerked her hand weeping more. Tears also started falling from her eyes.

Azan:(weeping badly) Don't....don't touch me!!! Tum meko ignore kar rahi thi...na????? Jao yaha se!!!!! I...will not disturb you!!!!!(crying like a kid) Tum....tum inn do dinn mein mujhse....baat kar sakti thi na???? Par....tumne nehi ki!!!!!! She was just staring him with tears. He turned to another side. She smiled slightly.
Noor: Sorry!!!! She gripped his hand tightly. He turned to her and was trying to unfold her hands silently from him like a kid. He was weeping silently. He succeed to open her palm but she again holds his hand. He started sobbing more. She laughed with tears seeing him. She can't ignore his crying baby face. She got up and hugged him tightly and caresses his hairs while wiping away his tears. He didn't hug her back and was still weeping!!!!!!
Azan:(crying childishly) Leave me!!!!! I..will not....talk to you!!!!!!
Noor: Why????? Why are you behaving like this?????? She smiled at his cuteness.
Azan: Because I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!!