Part 2

A beautiful girl was getting ready infront of a mirror. She was in a business suit, looking very hot with open long hair. Her big blue ocean eyes was showing her grief. She had a glowing milky skin. Glowing softly radiant or bright; full of praise; highly energetic or enthusiastic; beautiful. Her beautiful dark blue eyes can make anyone hypnotize and fall for her. She was Noor. But her beautiful eyes were mixed with rage and emotions. Tears were making their ways to her cheeks. Her heart was screaming in pain and anger. Still her face didn't had any expressions. She was normal and combing her hairs. She get ready like this and wiped her tears. She was strong enough to control her tears. She settled herself and stared herself in the mirror with full attitude. Suddenly a maid entered the room.
Main:(slowly) Ma'am woh driver aa gaye!!!!!
Noor's anger was now at its peak!!!!! She threw the glass down which was near her hand. The glass falls in a thud and it breaks into different pieces, shattered everywhere. The maid gets scared. Noor looks at her angrily.

Noor:(angrily, shouting) How many times I have to knock before coming!!!!!
The maid:(at a verge of crying) So..rry Ma'am!!!!!!
Noor: Now leaveeee!!!!!!!! And clean this up!!!!!!!!!!!
The maid left from there. Noor sat on bed energylessly palming her face. She felt bad for shouting at her without any reason. Automatically tears falling from her eyes. She wiped them and went out. She went towards the maid. She was working on kitchen while wiping her tears. She saw her and got scared and hurriedly wiped her tears.
The maid: So..sorry Ma'am agli baar aisa nehi hoga!!!!
Noor:(coldly) It's OK!!!!! Aaj kaam karne ki zarurat nehi!!!! Go to your house!!!!
The maid looked at her surprised.
The maid: But Ma'am........
Noor:(angrily) Ekbaar bola na!!!!!! Go now!!!!!
The maid: O..ok Ma'am!!!!!
She left from there. Noor also went to her room. But someone had noticed her. It was Shilpa, her big sister.

PS: Why she works for Azan as PA will be revealed later.

Noor entered the room and saw the broken glass pieces were still in the floor. She was about to freak out but controlled herself. She took a deep breath by closing her eyes and started cleaning it by her own. Her hands were shaking a little in anger. Shilpa stood near the door staring her with a tensed face. Suddenly a broken glass piece pierced her finger. She hissed in pain. Shilpa hurriedly went towards her and made her sit on bed. She dressed her wound.
Shilpa: Tu kyu karne lagi ha???? Koi maid kar deta!!!!! Uff!!!!!
Noor jerked her hand.
Noor:(angrily) Kyu main khud nehi kar sakti????
Shilpa:(scolding) Noor!!!!! Tu pagal ho jayegi aise!!!!!!! Why are you becoming so rude!!!!!! Aaj bhi tune uss maid ko bina reason ke datt diya!!!!!
Noor: I just don't care!!!!!
Shilpa: Noor!!!!!!!!
Noor: Aap mujhe yeh sab batane ayi ho na!!!!! Just leave from here. Aplogo ko meri khushi se problem hain na!!!!!
Shilpa: Aisa nehi hain!!!!
Noor:(angrily) Just leave apa!!!!
Shilpa knows it was useless talking to her so she left from there angrily. Noor closed the door hardly and started throwing everything what comes near her hand. Her life was literally a mess for her. And she just hates the person from the core of her heart who is the reason behind it. She then settled herself and left for office. She entered the office with full attitude. Everyone lost in her beauty and big ocean eyes. She didn't give any attention to them and left to her cabin by removing her goggles. She entered her cabin and sat on her chair with full attitude. Her PA knocked the door.
Noor: Come in!!!!
PA: Ma'am woh log ane hi wale hain.....
Noor: Hmm!!!!!
She left from there. Noor smirked.
Noor: Welcome to hell Mr. Azan Khan!!!!!!
She went outside. They became ready to welcome them. Suddenly a car comes and stops infront of the office. It was Azan!!!!!
Shilpa: Sir please aap koi ulti sidhi harkate matt karna warna Ma'am gussa ho jayengi!!!!
Azan: Agar woh gussa ho jayegi toh kya karegi???? He asked like a fool......
Shilpa: Woh....woh apko dategi!!!!!
Azan: Woh mujhe dategi!!!!! He giggles like a baby!!!!!!
Shilpa:(making a crying face) Hmm!!!!
Azan: Thik hain jaldi chalo warna woh dategi!!!!!!
He comes out of the car in hurry burry with a cute smile, almost running. Shilpa was behind him. He suddenly falls down. Noor looks at him shocked. She didn't saw his face. Shilpa's eyes widened in shock. She palmed her head. She hurriedly went towards him. He was at a verge of crying.
Shilpa:(whispers) Sir....sir abhi nehi....please!!!!!
Noor: Oh shit!!!!!
She went towards him and kneel down infront of him. He moved his head and looked at her innocently. His dark black intoxicating deep glassy eyes filled with a layer of glazy tears. She was lost in his innocent faces which was very attractive!!!!!! For a moment, she had lost the whole world, time stopped she forgot all her pain, anxiety. Her heart beat increased with time. She came out of her thoughts realizing the surroundings!!!! Suddenly an anger and hatred washed all over her face, her face became cold. But remembering about her plan, she smirked and gave her hand to him. Seeing this, he smiled cutely by blinking his eyes. He got up holding her hand.
Noor: Are you ok????
Azan: Yes!!!!😎
Noor: By the way, Noor......
Azan: Ahmed!!!!! He giggles like a baby. Noor smiled awkwardly. She forwarded her hand towards him and they both shaked hands. Then they went inside to the conference room. Noor started explaining the project to him but he was not giving any attention and looking here and there by hands on cheeks. Shilpa shakes him.
Shilpa: Sir please concentrate!!!!!! He frowned like a kid.
Azan: Don't teach me ok??? I know!!!
Noor noticed him and frowned rolling her eyes. Her blood boiling seeing his antics. Like this, she finished it and turned to him.
Noor:(little loudly) Mr. Azan!!!!!!!
He became a little jerked by this and looked at her. He was staring her blue pupils which was showing her anger. He makes cute faces seeing her beautiful eyes. He came out of his thoughts and answered her. He stood up with a smile.
Azan: We are ready to do this project!!!!!! Noor smirked. Her plan is going well as she planned.
Noor:(smirked) Thank you!!!! She looked at Shilpa who was looking at her with teary eyes as if she was not happy by the deal. She turned her face before anyone can notice!!!!!

PS: YOU GUYS MAYBE THINKING WHY NOOR HATES AZAN AND WHAT IS HER PLAN???? WILL REVEAL IT IN THE NEXT PART!!!!!!

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!!