Part 8

Azan was lying on his bed. He was sleeping due to dose of medicine. Doctor was checking him.
Ravi:(tears) How is he now????
Doctor: Don't worry!!!! He is fine now!!!!! If again the itches starts, use this medicines.
Ravi nodded. Doctor left from there. She went towards him and kissed his forehead. He was burning in fever. She puts a wet cloth on his forehead.
Ravi:(to Asim) Dekha apne bete ko!!!!! Ek baat bhi nehi sunta!!!!! Aab ho gaya na bimaar!!!!! Battamiz hota ja raha hain...... Mana kiya tha matt bheego!!!!! Sunta hi nehi!!!! Aab bhukto!!!!!! Itna dhayan rakhne ke baad bhi kaise bheega woh??????? She said angrily yet concerned.
Asim: Arey tum mujhe kyu suna rahi!!!!!!!

She covered him with the blanket and caresses his hairs. She was in tears.

On the other hand,
Noor comes home. She was also completely drenched in rain. Her eyes red showing she cried. Shilpa ran towards her. She was lost.
Shilpa: Noor tu aise bheegi huyi kyu hain????? Aur Azan kaha hain!!!!!! Woh tere sath tha na????? Noor looks at her cold eyes.
Noor: Mujhe nehi pata!!!! Her voice shows her anger. She went towards her room. While Shilpa was confused. She entered her room and closed the door. She was looking lifeless. Hot tears started flowing from her eyes. She ran inside the washroom and opened the shower. She then sat on the floor. She was crying loudly gripping her dress tightly.
Noor: I am so..rry Shre..ya!!!!!! I forgot my tar..get!!!!!! She cries bitterly hugging her knees close to her heart hiding her face on her lap.

In the Morning,
Noor was working in her office. She called her PA. She entered after knocking the door.
PA: Good Morning ma'am!!!!!
Noor: What is my schedule today????
PA: 2 baje Australia wali meeting!!!! And 4 baje Investors aa rahe hain!!!!
Noor: Hmm!!!! Mr.Azan abhi bhi nehi aye????
PA: I don't know ma'am!!!! Unlogo ne kuch inform nehi kiya!!!!! Noor looked at her.
Noor: Are you sure????
PA: Yes ma'am!!!
Noor: Ok now leave!!!! She leaves from there. She took a deep breath. She remembers how she left him without any reason. She took her phone and called Shilpa.
Noor: Hello diii, Azan kya office mein hain?????
Shilpa: Mujhe toh nehi pata, maine aaj leave liya na, hospital mein kuch important kaam tha!!!!! Kyu?

PS: Shilpa is a doctor!!!!!

Noor: Kuch nehi!!!! Aap mujhe Azan ke ghar ka address de sakte ho????
Shilpa: Kya??? She said teasingly.
Noor:(angrily) GHAR KA ADDRESS!!!!!!!!
Shilpa: Woh....likh!!!! She giggles secretly.

After sometimes,
She reached his house. She was nervous at the first time. She went inside. Ravi was sitting on sofa tensed. She saw Noor.
Ravi: Ji aap kon beta???? She went towards her.
Noor: Woh main Noor!!!! Azan hain??? Main uski.....friend!!!!
Ravi: Ohhh!!!! Woh toh so raha hain!!!!
Noor: Par iss time mein.... woh thik toh hain na!!!!! Main use dekh sakti hu????
Ravi: Ok!!!! She sent her to Azan's room.

Noor entered his room. He was sleeping on his back. He looked pale. She went near him and sat beside him. She was in tears. She remembers he had allergies in rain. A long tear escaped from her eyes seeing him. She kept her hand on his forehead and saw he was burning in fever. She felt guilty. She holds his hand and kissed there slowly. She slowly puts the wet cloth on his forehead. He then got up and opened his eyes slowly. He saw Noor and closed his eyes tightly. He slowly opened his one eyes and again closed it tightly.
Azan:(weakly) Tum...sach..mein ho???? He asked innocently. She laughed with tears.
Noor: Ha sach mein hu!!!! Ab toh natak chod do!!!!! Halat dekho apni!!!! She changed the cloth on his forehead. He smiled weakly.
Azan: Mu..jhe kuch....nehi hua!!!!! Main...bo.hot strong hu!!!!
Noor: Hmm!!!!!
Azan:(weakly) Tum...curtains...hata do.gi plea..se!!!!! He asked innocently.
Noor: Kyu????
Azan: Woh...baa..rish!!!!!! He smiled cutely at her. She smiled.
Noor: Itna pasand hain Baarish?????
Azan: Ha...bohot!!!!! He was feeling uncomfortable to talk.
She went towards the window and opened the window. It was raining outside and was looking very beautiful. He smiled slightly seeing this. Noor saw him happy and she smiled. She came and again sat beside him holding his hand.

He was looking happy, he was staring outside. Then he again closed his eyes as he was not feeling well. She caresses his hairs. Tears falling from her eyes. He slowly drifted to sleep. He was holding her hand tightly. She caresses his face gently. Her heart was aching. She slowly whispered, "I am sorry!!!" He holds her hand more tightly. He was murmuring in sleep. She smiled. She slowly took her hand back and made him laid comfortably. She was about to leave but his hand gripped her dress slowly in sleep.
Azan:(in sleep, slowly) Pata nehi kyu itna rude banti rehti hain????? Noor raised her eyebrow. She sits beside him listening him.

Azan:(cutely, making faces) Woh na bo..hot bad hain.....hume..sha.....gussa karti rehti hain..... Meko...uski blue blue eyes bilkul....bhi nai pasand!!!!! Meko humesha darati rehti hain unn eyes se!!!!! She made a angry face. Par....bohot beau..tiful hain!!!!!! He smiled in sleep. Noor blushed unknowingly. He suddenly felt cold and was shivering. He was feeling problem to breath. She hurriedly covered him with the blanket. She was tensed. She touched his forehead and saw his fever was increasing. She hurriedly went towards the window and closed the shutter. His shivering didn't stop. She again kept the wet cloth on his forehead. Then Ravi comes there. She noticed her tensed face.
Ravi: Kya hua woh thik toh hain na Noor????? She went towards him and holds his forehead. Bukhar toh baarta ja raha hain!!! She was in tears. She covers him with another blanket. His sleep broke and he slowly opened his eyes. He was breathing heavily.
Ravi: Aur bheeg baarish mein!!!! Ek baar thik hoja phir batati hu!!!!!! He smiled weakly.
Noor: Uski medicines kaha hain?????
Ravi: Woh....table pe!!!!!
She took the medicines. Azan tried to get up but fail miserably and was about to fall but Noor holds him by waist. Her one hand was supporting his back and another one was on his chest. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled slightly. Her eyes became glazy with a layer of glazy tears. Her heart was aching. She slowly adjusted the pillow on his back and made him laid half comfortably.
Azan: Thank...you!!!!!
Noor gives him his medicines. She handed him a glass of water. He took a sip and gulps up the medicine. Suddenly he started coughing. He was feeling like vomiting so he rushed towards the washroom and started vomiting. He was looking very weak and pale. He came out after sometime. Noor helps him to sit on bed. He smiled weakly.
Noor: Azan tum thik ho????
Azan: I...am al..ways fine!!!!!
Ravi: Dawaii bhi fek di!!!!! Aise kaise thik hoga yeh???? Matlab hadd hain!!!!!
Azan: Offo!!! Mujhe....kuch nai...hua!!!!
She hits his head lightly. He made an innocent face.
Azan: Ammi!!!!😑
He was trying to hide his pain but he was feeling very weak. He slowly laid on bed. Noor understood.
Ravi: Main abhi ati hu!!!!!! She left from there.
Noor went near him and covered him with the blanket. He smiled at her. She caresses his hairs. She was in tears. She also didn't know why she was feeling bad. Whereas Azan's condition was the same. He was also not feeling well and also he was feeling very low. His mood was not good because of sudden sickness. A long tear escaped from his eyes. Noor noticed his tears and became worried.
Noor: Azan.....what happened???? Are you feeling any pain????? She said almost panicking in a low voice by cupping his face gently.
Azan: No!!!!! I don't know why I am feeling sad????? I am really sorry I am disturbing you guys..... He said innocently. His eyes sparkling with glazy layers of tears. As he blinks his eyes, two drops of hot tears rolled down through his cheeks. Noor cupped his face by wiping the tears from his eyes. She understood his mood was not good because of his health. She smiled and kissed the corner of his eyes. She hugged him slowly buried his head on her chest. He held her dupatta tightly. He felt a new connection with her. He was weeping slowly. She rubbed his back slowly.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!