Part 42

He didn't talk much.

He would barely smile when I tried to make him laugh.

Something was still wrong in him.

I couldn't understand the fact why he was constantly ignoring me. I missed my old Azan.

I knew he was still stuck with the past which was highly bothering him. But he won't say it to me.

I really couldn't see him like this. The way he blames himself for everything was shattering me from inside. He doesn't know that how hard he tried to act normal, I understood him. He doesn't know that I was the only one to understand that his smile didn't reach his eyes. Why he was behaving like this??????

I didn't notice that how long I was sitting infront of him, noticing him as he rolls the spoon around his plate, quietly. He didn't even notice I was looking at him.

I felt my heart burning as tears were threatening to escape my eyes. I couldn't cry infront of everyone. I needed to control myself.

I wanted to talk to him.

I knew what I had to do.......

I got up from my seat which made Azan look at me finally. Aiza raised her eyebrows at me. I gave her an easy-going smile.

"I'll be back!!!!!" I said before leaving the table.

"Ok!!!" I heard Aiza said after me.

I reached my room and wiped the tears away from from my eyes. I grabbed my phone to text Azan but before that someone knocked the door.

I turned to only notice Azan standing there with a small smile. A fake one.

"What's wrong???" He asked, slowly.

I really wanted to smash his head for this but can't because of his cuteness.

But I couldn't help the anger building inside me.

Idiot.

"What's wrong??? I should be the one to ask you that!!!!!" I frowned at him.

"But what did I do????" He muttered softly looking down.

"Azannn!!!!" I reached over and cupped his face. "You're just ignoring me!!!!"

"I am not ignoring you!!!!"

"Then what's the matter!!!!" I asked, looking deeply into his eyes.

"Nothing!!!!!" He gave a tight smile to me.

"Stubborn asshole!!!!!" I muttered.

He hissed at my choice of language. I cracked a smile at that.

"You're the worst!!!!!" He looked at the ground and pouted. I giggled at his reaction.

"Azan, I know you!!!! I can notice something is bothering you!!!! Please don't let this matter bother you!!!! I know you are upset!!!! You are blaming yourself for everything but this is not a solution!!!! I can't see you like this!!!! I...I miss my old Azan!!!!! Let's just forget the past and move on. Please?"

He didn't say anything!!!!! I squeezed his hand and he looked at me. I noticed the tears tears in his eyes.

"I lo..ve...you No..or!!!!" He muttered letting his head on my shoulder. I caresses his hairs as he snuggled into my neck. His tears soaking my shoulder.

"I know!!!!" I smiled as I realized his soft giggle at that. I kissed his forehead. A genuine one.

"When did you start becoming a crybaby Azan????" I giggled and moved away from him.