Part 24

Tears falling from Azan's eyes. He smiled with tears. He looked at her and burst out in tears and nodded in yes like a kid. She got up and hugged him tightly. She was crying. She heart was aching. He slowly broke the hug and wiped her tears. He smiled cutely at her. Her tears started falling more seeing him. She can't describe the pain she was going through.
Noor: May I have the honor to dance with you?????? She gave her hand to him. He smiled and holds her hand. They both went inside holding each other's hand. And they went to the dance floor and started dancing. Azan holds her by waist like her hand was on his shoulder. Her heart beat skipped feeling his hot breath. She was breathing heavily and lost in the moment.

"Dil ibadat kar raha hai Dhadkanein meri sun
Tujh ko main kar lu haasil lagi hai yehi dhun
Zindagi ki shaak se loon kuch haseen pal main chun
Tujh ko main kar lu haasil lagi hai yehi dhun"

She was lost in the moment and when Azan pulled her close. He was lost in her big blue eyes.💙 She smiled at him and kissed on his neck. He shivered. He twirled her and she was about to fall when he catches her. He controlled his laugh with difficulty. He made her got up slowly and again started to dance. After sometime, both bursts out in laughing realizing their so called romantic dance.🙄 Noor kissed on his chubby cheeks seeing his cuteness. He became red by this. He looked down and was blushing badly. Suddenly he mistakenly stepped on Noor's feet. She screamed and glares at him angrily. He ran from there and Noor behind him. Both were running in the whole house. After sometime she caught him and he fall down. Both were breathing heavily.
Noor:(breathing heavily) Azannnnn!!!!!! Ab nehi chodungi!!!!!!!!! She started tickling him and he was laughing badly while lying on floor. He was fluttering like a fish. She was also laughing seeing him. After sometime she stopped. His face became red. He made a cute pout.
Azan:(breathing heavily, laughing) Aur nai.....plea..se!!!!!🥺 She giggles and pulled his cheeks with had became red like tomato.
Noor: Youuuuu are sooooo cuteeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
They both looked around and saw the whole room is messed up.
Noor: Itne pyaar se maine decorating kiye the!!!!!😤🤬
Azan:(innocently) Hawwwwww!!!!!! Meri kya galti????? Tumne hi toh meko pareshan kiya!!!!!!!!! Baat hi nai karni!!!!! He was about to get up with a cute frown but Noor holds his hand.
Noor: Acha baba sorry!!!! Ab chalo dinner karte hain!!!! Waise bhi bohot time waste hogaya!!!!!!!! Maine khud banaye hain!!!!😎
Azan: TUMNE??????????😰
Noor: Yes!!!!
Azan: Woh...woh actually mujhe Bhukh nehi hain main chalta hu!!!!! He was about to escape from there but Noor holds him tightly and dragged him in the dinning table.
Noor: Tadaaaaaa!!!!!!! He saw the food and overjoyed.
Azan: Woweeee!!!!!!! Sab mere favoriteeeeee!!!!!! Par tumne jhut kyu bola tumne banaye hainnn?????
Noor: I was just joking!!!!! Mujhe nehi banana ata khana!!!! And also I don't care!!!! Mujhe sikhna bhi nehi hain!!!!! Main jaisi hu waisi hi best hu!!!!!
Azan: Huh attitude!!!!!😒🙄
Noor: What????
Azan: Nothing chalo khate hain!!!!! Like this they finished their dinner. Then they were sitting on sofa. Azan suddenly hugged her tightly. He snuggled in her neck. She shocked and caresses his hairs.
Noor: What happened Azan??????
Azan:(innocently, softly) I don't know how did I fall in love with you???? But I want you to be with me everyday ,everytime!!!!!!!! Tum mujhe kabhi chodke nehi jaogi na Noor???????? He asked like an innocent child looking deeply in her eyes with hope. His eyes showing his believe in her. Her heart beat skipped. Tears rolled down from her eyes. She again dipped in the sorrows which she wanted to forget for today!!!!!!! Her heart aching. She tightened her fist to control her emotions. Her heart was throbbing in pain. She automatically went in flashback.

Flashback,
When Shreya was in her last moments, Noor reached there. She saw Shreya and became numb. Her heart beat stopped. Shreya was lying on floor and blood was oozing badly from her wrist. She was lying in the pool of blood. She was struggling to breathe. She looked at her.
Noor:(screams, crying) SHREYAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Shreya:(sinking voice) N..noo..Noor....No..or!!!!!!!
She ran towards her. She was screaming badly for help but no one was there. Her lips and hands trembling. She bursts out in tears. She was crying bitterly and calling for help. She took her in her lap. She caresses her hairs.
Noor:(crying, screaming) Shreya.....Shreyaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Look at meeeee!!!!! Who did thissssss????? No..nothing will happen to you!!!!!!!!!!!! I...i am here naaaaa!!!!!!! I will save....you!!!!!!!! SHREYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! 
She opened her eyes slowly. She holds Noor's hand tightly. She was suffocating to breath.
Shreya: Noor......pro..mise me!!!!!!!!! You...will ta..ke reven..ge for my....death!!!!!!!!!! Prom..ise me!!!!!!!!
Noor: Noooooo, nooooo!!!!!! Nothing will happen to you!!!!!! Understand?????????? She cried.
Shreya: PRO..MISE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noor:(crying loudly) I...i pro..mi..se!!!!!!!! Shreya smiled and gave her the diary. She took her last breath.
Noor: SHREYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Flashback Ends..........

Noor opened her eyes jerkly. She looked at Azan. She was sweating badly. She bursts out in tears and sat on her knees crying devastatedly. Azan smiled and sits with her. She looked at him and melted by his innocent smile. It was somewhere giving her peace. He blinks his eyes and gently cupped her face wiping her tears. She holds his face and kissed his forehead and cheeks. She stared him with tears. Both were lost in each other's eyes. Her hands traveled from his cheeks to his neck. He also holds her by waist and pulled her closer unknowingly without breaking the eye contacts. Both were completely mixed with different feelings. They can feel each other's breath. Their heart became fast. Slowly she pressed her lips against his. And they became intimate!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the morning,
Sunlight falls in the room. She opened her eyes and looked here and there. She couldn't move. She then realized and looked beside her. Azan was sleeping beside her hugging her tightly. He was snuggling in her chest like a kid. Her eyes widened. She tried to move but couldn't. A long tear escaped from her eyes. She remembers about last time and closed her eyes tightly pressing her lower lips to control her tears.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!!!