Part 28

Noor reached her house. She entered the hall yawning and stretching her arms lazily. She throws her bag on the sofa but it fell down, she didn't care. Her vision blurred and she jumped on the sofa and laid straight like a lazy cat without opening her eyes. She was blushing with closed eyes remembering about Azan. She giggles and opened her eyes and her eyes popped out seeing Shilpa sitting on the dining table looking at her in amazement mouth full of food. She remembers about their heat up fight and turned her face. By the time, Shilpa was also embarrassed by getting caught of staring her She started coughing. Noor was also embarrassed, she hurriedly took her bag and ran to her room. Shilpa burst out laughing seeing her funny face then she again looked at her food and started eating.
Shilpa:(while eating) Khane ke baad baat karungi!!!!!!! Let me enjoy my food now!!!!!!!😋 She took a spoonful food and was about to eat but she heard a scream from Noor's room. Her eyes widened and she immediately ran towards her room. She was inside the washroom, she literally banging the door.
Shilpa:(panting) Noor....Noor what happened???????????
Noor: Th..ere....there is...a BIG lizard!!!!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! It's coming....near meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shilpa was at a verge of laughing. She closed her mouth tightly with her palm.
Shilpa:(laughing) O..ok open the door!!!!
Noor: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shilpa: Why are you shouting bitch!!!!!! The whole world people will gather here!!!!!!!!
Noor: Woh....I am not wearing anything!!!!!😭😭😭 Removeeeee thisssssss dirty thing!!!!!! Shilpa was laughing badly. She decides to play with her.
Shilpa: Ok first say sorry for behaving rude with me!!!!!!!
Noor:(in anger) Aaaa!!!!!!!!!! Youuuuu witch!!!!!!!!! I will die but never say sorry to you!!!!!!!!!!! Shilpa knows how adamant she is so she entered the washroom and threw the lizard away. While Noor was standing in a corner wearing her bathrobe. Shilpa giggles at her while she rolled her eyes.
Shilpa: Now you can say atleast thank you toooo meeee!!!!!!!!!
Noor: Thank you!!!!!! She closed her door infront of her face!!!! Noor giggles secretly inside the washroom while Shilpa makes faces and turns to left but stopped seeing someone. Her eyes twinkled in happiness seeing them. She just screamed and ran towards them and hugged them tightly. She was in tears.
Shilpa: Mommmm Daddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!
They smiled and caresses her hairs. Noor listened this from washroom and her eyes widened. She overwhelmed and hurriedly wiped her hairs and somehow wear her dress and came outside. She screamed in happiness and ran towards them. They also hugged her tightly. She was sobbing. Nila caresses her hairs. She was in tears.
Noor broke the hug.
Noor: Where were you guys when I needed you the most???? Mommm, you...you know??????( sobbing)
Nila:(tears) I am sorry Noor!!! I couldn't be here at Shreya's...........
Abid: Let's not remember the past!!!!!! Everyone nodded and Noor wiped her tears.
Abid: Now smile!!!!!
Noor smiled and Abid circled his arms around the three girls. Trio hugged him and they shared a family moment.

After sometime,
Abid: I want to say something!!!!! He grabbed everyone's attention. While Shilpa knows what is he going to sayyyy. Her fingers moving to her neck while closing her eyes tightly. She was praying that she should be wrong!!!!! While Noor looks at her and signals "WHAT????" She looked at Noor and made a crying face. Noor understood and giggles.
Nila: Shilpa, Noor!!!!!!
Noor and Shilpa together: Yes Mom!!!! Abid giggles secretly and Nila continues.........
Nila: As you guys know we are getting old day by day and.........
Noor:(rolling her eyes) So you want us to get married and give you some two or three grand children's right????🙄
Abid: See how smart my daughter's are????? Nila glares at him.
Abid: So if you have any choices, then you can say openly to us!!!!!!! We don't have any problem!!!!! Shilpa tightened her fist in nervousness.
Shilpa:(giggling) What if I say I love someone who is a beggar??????? Noor also giggles secretly.
Nila: We can't take risks!!!! Because we know how flirty you are!!!! You fall in love with every person you see!!!!!!😏 Shilpa made an angry face. While Noor burst out laughing as well as Abid!!!!!!!!
Abid: Yaaa we can believe in Noor but not Shilpa!!!!! Noor is a little bit angry bird but not that type who can easily fall for someone.
Shilpa:(laughing mentally) Hahahaha you don't know anything that's why you are speaking like this!!!!!!! Noor became angry.
Noor:(in a flow) What do you mean ha????? You are in relationship from the college days!!!! And I.... only for one month!!!!!!!!! She huffed in anger than realized what she said. She palmed her mouth while Shilpa glares at her angrily.
Nila: Shilpa.....is this true???
Noor:(innocently) No mom, I was just joking!!!!!! Shilpa glares at her. Shilpa nodded her head.
Abid: And Noor what about you?????
Noor: Yes dad!!!!!
Nila: We already knew about this as someone tell us about Shilpa's relationship. Shilpa's eyes widened. She gasped. But Noor??????? Noor closed her eyes tightly.
Abid: And Shilpa, we also know the boy whom you love!!!!!!!
Shilpa: Hawwww!!!!! You guys were spying on us??????
Abid: Not at all!!!!!! Someone informed us!!!!!
Shilpa: Who is that traitor???? I will kill him. Glaring at Noor!!!! She hurriedly nodded in no!!!!!!!
Nila: It's none of your business!!!!!!!
Abid: See we are not the barriers of your love!!!!!! And the boy Ayaaz is very nice!!!!!! If you want we can talk to his family!!!!!! Shilpa overjoyed in happiness!!!!!!! Noor smiled.
Noor: But who told this to you dad???? Abid and Nila smiled looking at each other!!!!
Nila: You future jiju only!!!!! Shilpa blushed hiding her face.
Noor: Haw!!!😲 Really?????
Abid: But...... Everyone looked at him. Now I want to know about Noor!!!!!!!
Noor gasped to breath and looked down.
Nila: You can share with us without any hesitates!!!!!!! But if he is a beggar.......
Noor: No mom he is a nice guy!!!!! She became red like tomato. Everyone laughed.
Shilpa: But mad!!!!!😑
Noor: Huhhh!!!!!
Abid: Name?????
Noor:(blushing) Azan!!!!!!! She explained everything about him. They were satisfied with this.
Nila: Wait wait what is his name?????
Noor: Azan Khan!!!!!
Shilpa: Why are you asking like this Mom?????
Nila: I think I heard this name somewhere before!!!!!!! Is he the son of Ravi?????
Noor: What are you murmuring????
Nila: Huh nothing!!!!! Come let's move!!!!!
They left from there.
Shilpa: Arey they didn't tell their opinions yaar!!!!!😟
Noor: Ha!!!!😕
Shilpa: Arey why am I talking to you!!!!! They both glares at each other and left!!!!!!!!!

After sometime,
Noor called someone. The person answered the call.
The person: Why are you calling me now!!!! Don't talk to meeee!!!!!!! I am very angry on you!!!!!! Now only you get time to talk with me na???🥺🥺🥺 Idiot!!!!!!! You will not understand my feelings....... Bye byes!!!! Don't call me now!!!!!!!! I will never talk to you!!!!!
Noor: Are you free?????
The person: No I am expensive!!!!🥺 Just leave me alone!!!!!!!
Noor: Azannnn!!!!!! Stop your drama!!!!
Azan: Ha now you will find as a drama only!!!!!🥺
Noor: Arey I didn't mean that!!!!! Acha sorry!!!! Now listen, I need to discuss something important!!!!!!
Azan: Hawwww!!!! That's why you called me right????? I am cutting the call!!!!
Noor: JUST STOP JOKING AND LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!! He giggles cutely.

Muted..............

In the morning,
Azan is sitting on dinning table having his breakfast peacefully. He suddenly looked up and saw both Ravi and Ajit staring him.
Azan:(with food in mouth) Why are you guys staring me like this??????
Aiza giggles. He glares at her angrily. She rolled her eyes.
He again looked at them and felt embarrassed. He looked at them by downing his head a little like a kid!!!!!
Azan:(innocently) Did I make any mistake?????
Aiza: Your all work is a mistake..... Your whole life is mistake!!!!! I think you are a mistake too!!!!!🤔 Ravi and Ajit glares at her. She bites her tongue.
Aiza: Woh...woh I didn't mean that!!!😅
Azan: You little mouse!!!!!!!!😠 Move your horse-hair!!!!!!
Aiza: You!!!!!!!!🤬
Azan pulled her hairs. They were about to get into a fight.
Ravi: Stopppppp!!!!!!!!!! Both sits at their places innocently. I want to say something!!!!!
Azan: What Ammi????? He asked cutely like a baby with drinking his juice.
Ajit: We chose a girl for Azan!!!!!!
Azan spilled his juice and started coughing badly. While Aiza's eyes popped out, she gasped to breath looking at Azan!!!!!!!

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!!!