Part 10

Azan was sitting on his chair waiting for Noor for a long time. He was making a cute sad face placing his hand on his cheek.
Azan: Pata nehi kaha chali gyi???? He started doing his work.

On the other hand,
Noor was embarrassed like hell. She can't decide she should go or not????? She was pressing her hand in tension. She can't understand that what she feels for him????? Tears had made their ways through her cheeks. She sat on couch palming her face. She was weeping silently. She can't decide between her heart and mind...... It was hell confusing to her. Although she had a strong unknown sense that he is innocent, she denied to believe it!!!!!! HE'S GOT THE EYES OF INNOCENCE...... The face with an angelic heart!!!!!! She wiped her tears and went out!!!! She entered the cabin. Azan looks at her cutely smiling but she ignored. She was looking down. She sat on the chair and started working without giving him any attention. He made a cute angry face. But still he didn't moved his face from him.
Noor:(in mind) Aise kya dekh raha????? Jaise main koi bhoot hu!!!!! Hnff!!!!!
Azan:(childishly) Kaha thi tum?????
No response.........
Azan: Ab batao gi bhi..........
No response.........
Azan: Are you ignoring me????🥺🥺🥺
Still no response..........
Azan: Noorrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Noor:(loudly) Just stopppppp!!!!!!!! She screamed angrily at him. He became scared and stopped talking. He started working quietly without talking to her. She looked at him secretly but didn't say anything. After sometime,
Noor:(looking through files) Azan mujhe woh file dena!!!! He quietly handed her the file and again started working. Noor wondered how he is quiet????? She looked up at him. But he ignored!!!!!😏
Noor: What happened????
No response......
Noor: Azannnn!!!!!
Still no response.........
She became angry and banged on the table. He jerked and looked at her. He started crying loudly.
Noor:😳😳😳
Azan:(childishly) Allahhhhhh!!!!! Main bolu toh problem na bolu toh problem agar kuch karu toh problem, kuch na karu toh bhi problem main karu toh karu kya?????🥺 Ektoh pehle galti karti hain mujhe daat ti hain phir sorry bolti aise nehi chalega!!!!!! SAMJHE!!!!!! I am not a kid ki jo bhi kaho kuch nai bolunga!!!!! Meko kisise baat nai karni!!!!!! Main sabko pareshan karta na thik hain main kuch bolunga hi nehi!!!!! He said all this in one go without taking a break and turned to another side. He acts like to zip his mouth. He went and sat on the couch. Noor smiled eventually at his antics. She was speechless. She goes near him and sat beside him. He moved away from her facing another side.
Azan: I am angry!!!!!😤🥺
Noor: I know!!!!!😎 She giggles secretly seeing his expressions.
Azan: Hawwww!!!!! He again started his nautanki and started crying more loudly. Noor hurriedly puts her hands on her ears and scream.
Noor: Pleaseeee stopppppp!!!!!!!!
Azan: Phirse merepe chillaiiiiiii!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Noor: Acha acha....ok....hey...listen... stopppppp!!!!! She again screamed angrily.
Azan: Phirse!!!!!😭
Noor slapped her head.
Noor: Ok ok I am sorry!!!! I am sorry!!! Tum jo bologe main wahi karungi ab khush?????
Azan looks at her cutely and suddenly wiped her tears and gave a naughty smile.
Azan: Pehle bolna chaiye tha na!!!!!☺😗
Noor: Allahhhhhh!!!!!!! Ab bolo kya karni hain!!!!!!
Azan: Woh maine socha nehi!!!! Sochke batati!!!!!☺ Noor made a crying face.
He started thinking with full concentration.

After ten minutes,
Azan:(loudly) MAINE SOCH LIYA HAIN!!!!!!!!
Noor: K..kya????? She was jerked by his scream.
Azan: Woh....meko yaad nehi aa raha tha kya karne du toh main tumhe baadmein bataungi!!!!!!!
Noor: Azannnnnn!!!!!! She jumps on him and both fell from the couch.
Noor: Meri itni time barbaad kardi tumne!!!!!! She started tickling him and he was laughing like hell. She also laughed seeing him but didn't stop. He was fluttering like a fish.
Azan: Stoppp!!!! She stopped and laughed seeing his face. It had became red like a tomato. He made a cute pout. She was laughing with him for the first time..... Her beautiful hairs flying in the air. She looked more beautiful while laughing. He suddenly stopped and admires her cutely.
Azan: Wowww you look soooo beautiful while smiling!!!!!!🤩 He giggles cutely. She suddenly stopped laughing and looked at him shocked. She realized.
Noor: W..what?????
Azan: Ha!!!!!☺
She then noticed they were on floor and she was above him. She hurriedly moved back setting her hairs. She mumbled "sorry!!!!!" He smiled cutely.
Noor: Chalo kaam shuru kare!!!!! She hurriedly went and started working without making any eye contacts with him.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!