Part 32

Azan is sitting on the bed idle staring his phone!!!! She still didn't call him. So he just put the phone aside and laid on bed effortlessly. He was sad!!!!!! He turned his T.V on in low volume and tucked his face in the pillow. He was rolling on bed like a lazy cat yawning. A song was playing in a low volume. Suddenly a notification beeped on the phone. He quickly gets off the bed and grabbed his phone. There was a massage from his angry rude girlfriend!!!!!!! He giggles as his lips curved into a smile, he tapped on massages!!!!!!!

"Azan!!!!!! Come to this place!!!! Right now!!!!" He was confused as well as tensed!!! He made a cute pout as it was irritating him like hell....... Maybe she wants to surprise him!!!! He thought and smiled innocently!!!!! As it was the same place where Noor had proposed him. He stared himself and again pouted. As he was in his wedding sherwani already and it was hell uncomfortable!!!!!! Also he didn't want to go out like this as everyone will stare him and behave like they never seen a groom before. He looked at the clock for once. It had still time for wedding. He signed in relief. But still he was tensed as Ravi will never let him leave now!!!! He needs to think something to escape from here. He quickly stripped off his dress. Now he was only in his boxers and he forgot to close the door and he didn't even realize that. He hurriedly went towards his cupboard and took out his dress. A ripped jeans and a white t-shirt!!!!!!! Before he could wear it someone barged in the room. Before he could react, someone jumped on him. It was none other than Amir!!!!!

PS: Azan's college friend!!!!! Who knows everything about Shreya and Azan!!!! But he doesn't know that Shreya died.

Azan's POV,

Azan: AMIRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I screamed as I was scared like hell seeing him appearing like this!!!!!!!! He jumped on me literally!!!!!!!!! But I freaked out when he kissed my cheek.

Amir: I missed you my love..........

I pushed him away adjusting my dress. And that's when I realized I was wearing nothing!!!!!!! My cheeks flushed red as I was embarrassed like hell. How can you be soooo stupid??????? I scolded myself!!!!!!!!!

Amir: Atleast wear something bro!!!!! He said teasing me!!!!!

Azan: Shut the hell up!!!!!!!!

I was hell irritated with himmmm. I let out a deep breath and looked at him. He was still laughing as hell while rolling on couch. I stared at him as I didn't even got the time to ask him how he landed here.....I rolled my eyes. But it popped up when someone barged in the room.

Aiza: If your bromance is done Amir and Azan we can go out because Amii is calling you!!!!!!!!! She screamed.

It was the voice of Aiza!!!!! I gasped and ran inside the washroom by grabbing my dress.

Inside the washroom, I could hear two laughing sounds of Amir and Aiza!!!! I pouted as I realized they were laughing at me!!!!! OMG!!!! I literally forgotten about Noor!!!!! Allahhhh!!!!! I hurriedly wear my dress and went outside. They started laughing more as I just rolled my eyes.

Aiza: Now can you guys please move your lazy bodies and come down...... It's time!!!!!! She announced. I smiled nervously at her while she narrowed her eyebrow in confusion.

********************

I really didn't want to drive as I was tired!!!!!!! So I took driver uncle with me!!!!!!! I had somehow escaped from house. I laid my head on the window side on back site closing my eyes. Why she wanted to meet me like this???? I slowly drifted into sleep!!!!! I opened my eyes by the call of Driver. I nodded at him and left. I reached the place and opened the door slowly.