Part 6

In Night,
Azan is lying on his bed curling up in the blanket like a kid. He was weeping silently because he was hurt because of today's incident!!!!! His face and nose became red due to crying and his hairs ruffle. Then Ravi entered the room.
Ravi:(loudly) Azan khana thanda ho raha hain!!!!!!!
Azan: Nehi...kha..ni!!!!!! He said controlling his tears hiding his face in the pillow.
Ravi: Nehi khani matlab!!!!! Ek thappar lagaungi!!!!! Jaldi aa!!!!! She said angrily scolding him. He didn't respond and started crying more.

Ravi: Azannnnn!!!!!!! You are becoming more annoying day by day!!!!! He didn't say anything!!!! She felt something fishy and went near him. She tried to pull his pillow but he holds it more tightly. She understands he was crying.
Ravi: Azan what happened????? She said calmly caressing his hairs. He jerked her hand and started sobbing like a kid while rubbing his eyes.
Azan:(crying) I will....not talk with...her!!!!! She...is so bad!!!!! She...talk to...me soooo rudely...... Ma am I this...much annoying????? Am I....
dis..turbing everyone????? He said weeping like a baby.
Ravi: No!!!! Who said this to you???? She said comforting him as she knows he is really sensitive and gets hurt by small reasons. He was about to say but stopped thinking that she would have been angry.
Azan: Shimla ne!!!! He started weeping more as he told lie. Ravi smiled at his innocence.
Ravi: Arey woh mazak kar rahi thi!!!! Woh teri friend hain na!!!!! He remembers how Noor insulted him infront of everyone. He felt really bad and disappointed.
Azan:(slowly, weeping) Hmm!!!! He said like a kid. Ravi cupped his face and wiped his tears.
Ravi: Ab chalo!!!! Aaj maine teri favorite chize banayi hain!!! Khana hain na apko????? He became happy and smiled like a kid wiping his tears hurriedly.
Azan:(cutely) Ha!!!!! He forgotten about Noor and went downstairs. Ravi smiled seeing him and went behind him.

On the other side,
Noor was sitting on floor resting her back on the bed and crying badly hugging her knees close to her heart. SOMETIMES IT'S OK TO CRY, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE WEAK!!!!!! IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN STRONG FOR TOO LONG!!!!!!! She then remembered about Azan. She lowered her head. She felt guilty for screaming at him for a small reason. He was just trying to make happy. And also, he didn't know about the room!!!!! She felt bad when she remembered the tears on his eyes. She wiped her tears and remembered about his cute antics. Automatically her lips curved into a peaceful smile without her knowledge. So she decides to say sorry to him. As She hurted him a lot. She had forgotten about her pain and took her phone to call Azan. But suddenly her eyes falls on the diary of Shreya which was on the table. Two drops of tears falls from her eyes. She remembers and became angry. She threw her phone on the floor in anger. She took the the diary and caresses it by taking it and sat on the bed. She continues reading it.

"Today is the first day when we go out together!!!! You've been so childish and silly all the time. I didn't know why I felt it really cute when you behave like this. 🙃 I really don't know you were acting all the time or not????? You might have forgotten about me but I can't....... Cause I loved you!!!!!!! I never thought you will cheat me like this!!!!! If you didn't love me then why you accepted my proposal that day????? Why did you insulted me like this????? Why???????

Noor closed her eyes. Tears rolled down from her eyes. She remembered flashback.

Flashback......
One day Shreya was sitting in her classroom and reading a book. Suddenly a friend of Azan entered the classroom. He was looking very angry. Shreya was confused.
Shreya: Amir what happened?????
Amir:(angry) You are asking what happened???????? Don't you know that Azan doesn't know how to play basketball???????? Soo why did you force him to play basketball???? He said at the top of his voice. Shreya felt insulted and she became angry.
Shreya:(loudly) Don't shout!!!!!!!! Mind your language or else you will face the sequence!!!!!!!!!
Amir: Oh really!!!!!!! You are such an asshole!!!!!!!
Shreya: Amirrrrrrrr!!!!!! I am telling you for the last time mind your language and what happened that you are screaming like a donkey......... She said screaming.
Amir: You are asking what happened??????? Because of you Azan fell down and he got hurt so badly, just because of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Shreya gets tears and she tries to go to him but Amir stops her.
Amir: No need to go!!!!!!!! He doesn't need you!!!!! He is in the medical room.
Shreya: Just shut your shitty mouth!!!!! This is our personal matter!!!!!
Amir: Huhhhhh!!!!! Really???? Your personal matter!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!! He laughed. Listen, he doesn't love you ok????
Shreya: What the hell you are speaking????? He loves me!!!!!!
Amir: He thinks you as his best friend and you are taking advantage of it?????? How cheap is that Miss Shreya the great!!!!👏👏👏 He only considered you as his friend!!!! Hahahahaha!!!! Your so silly!!!!! He left from there. Shreya was heartbroken. Unfortunately Noor had came to meet her, she had listened everything. She went near her and hugged her.
Shreya: He....he does...doesn't love me Noor!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Nooooooo!!!!!!!
Noor: Shreya calm down!!!!