Part 45

I opened my eyes with the sunlight piercing my eyes. I cursed the sun mentally for disturbing my beautiful sleep and pouted. I hugged my soft pillow close to my neck and pulled the blankets over my head, closing my eyes again.

Wait, my pillow has arms?

I looked down at the person who was hugging me with widening eyes and sighed over dramatically. Who else it can be than my cute Azan? Hihihihi.

I looked at his arms wrapped around my waist and my one arm around his back and another one on his soft black hairs. I blushed instantly brushing my lips on his forehead. Who else can make me blush instead of Azan Khan?

I smelled his strawberry scent inhaling sharply and kissed his cheek. I didn't realize my grip tightened around his back.

I gazed at his innocent peaceful sleeping face making my heart flip. He didn't move an inch. His glowing face with no expressions made me worried. I felt my heart drop and hurriedly rubbed my palm on his cheeks.

He stirred in his sleep and his eyebrows wrinkled. I gasped loudly and let my head fall again on bed.

What was I even thinking?

I moved back and kissed his temple fighting with my feelings. I couldn't understand this unknown emotions or fear growing inside me.

"Whattt????" He whined in sleep causing me to smile. I just realized that I disturbed his sleep. I giggled and kissed his nose.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead!!!!" I pinched his nose.

"Ummm move!!!!" He pouted burying his face on my shoulder. I can sense the smile on his lips.

"Ohoo someone's smiling today!!!" I teased giggling, trying to get rid of the bad feeling in my chest.

"Shut up!!!! Why's my head paining?????" He whined jutting out his bottom lip.

"Hangover!!!!" I smirked.

"You are so selfish!!!!" He said rubbing his head. His hairs messed up like a kid. I smiled.

I get up and grab the jug and glass before handing him a glass of water. I got up and took out two pills and threw it towards him. He catches it before it falls.

"Are you trying to give me poison?????" He said dramatically cupping his mouth. I rolled my eyes.

"Just shut your mouth and come downstairs!!!!!!" I snapped.

"You are sooooo rudeeee!!!!!!" He muttered.

"You are soooo irritating!!!!!!" I said.

I turned my heels from him to head downstairs when I noticed him smiling like a fool through the mirror.

"What's so funny???" I asked trying to show the irritation on my voice, but unable to hold the amusement in it.

"Tomorrow is ourrrrr weddinggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed and squealed like a girl.

"Hnfffff!!!!! You're impossible!!!" I laughed at his childish behavior.

"You still love me." He giggled.

"I do???" I surrendered in a mocking tone.

"Ok...ok uhh....who else will disturb you like me????" He pouted angrily. I laughed mentally.

"No one!!!! OMG I will be free!!!" I said happily.

"I-I will not talk to you!!!!!" He says like a kid and gets up from the went towards the washroom, slamming the door.

I blinked my eyes thrice before bursting out in laughter.

But somewhere in my heart I still couldn't brush of the fear from my heart.

*****************

"Azan give me that back!!!!!" I warned him in the most scariest tone I can with the queen order stick with it. He didn't seem to give a fuck.

Though you were enjoying his time.

Shut up. I said to my mind voice before glaring at Azan back. He was now standing in the bed, while my phone in his hands.

"Stop. Let me see this picture and I will not disturb you!!!!!!" He looked at the phone and grins dramatically.

I mentally slapped myself for keeping this photo in my phone.

That's what you deserve you stupid bitch.

I really wanted to smash my mind voices face but that would be slapping myself.

Ouch.

Second, the reason that I should be slapping myself is, for showing this idiot of a person my password.

"Youuuu wereeee soooooo cuteeeee backkkk thennnn Noorrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!" He screamed and cheered loudly.

"Don't break the bed!!!!!" I muttered under my breath.

My cheeks flushed beetroot red in complete embarrassment. I badly wanted to face-palm myself.

"Awww you wereeeee soooo chubby and cuteeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He roared in laughter before falling back on bed clutching his stomach. I slapped my head laughing at his craziness.

He laughed until tears came out his eyes. I watched him as his cheeks turned bright pink of shade due to that.

"What's so funny???" I asked raising my eyebrow as I noticed his constant tries to control his laughter.

"Before you start another round of your laughing session, let me tell you we have a lot of things to do!!!!!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok...ok...OMG.... let's....go!!!!!!" He said giggling. He wipes the tears from his eyes.

"Hnff!!!! Now give me my phone back!!!!"

"No no no!!!!" He sang.

"Give. Me. Back!!!!" I glared at him.

"No means no!!!! I will send this to Shimla!!!!"

"AZANNNN!!!!!!!"

"NO!!!!!!!"

"Give me back you assholeeee!!!!!" I ran behind him as he tried to send the photo to Shilpa di.

I tried to snatched the phone from him but we both ended up falling on bed. He giggles loudly. I stare at his bright hazel eyes in amusement. They seen to attract me more towards him everytime I look at them. Now I was on top of him. I went closer to him and pulled him by his collar. His brown eyes widening and I can feel his heart beating wildly in his chest. I chuckled.

"The great Azan Khan is scared huh????"

His cheeks immediately flushed red.

"I...I am not scared....." He frowned. "Just aw..awkward!!!!!"

"Really???" I placed my index finger on his lips. "You are just awkward???"

"Noorrrr!!!!!!" He pouted cutely.

"Stop blushing like a girl......"

I placed my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his waist. He giggled.

"I just can't wait for tomorrow. " I said as I wiped the tear from my eyes. Which I hided from him.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!