Part 21

Noor took her phone in anger and was about to call him!!!!!! Shilpa was smiling at her. But she put the phone aside and again came on her angry yet cold face!!!!!!! She put her phone aside.
Shilpa became angry.
Shilpa: Noor!!!!! Call him!!!!!
Noor: Nehi karungi!!!!!! Let him suffer!!!!! This is what I wanted right?????? She tried to hide the guilt which she was holding for hurting him. She was crying from inside but she was able to hide it on her cold face.
Shilpa: Try to understand!!!!!!! Noor!!!!! She holds her by shoulders!!!!!! Yeh tu nehi hain!!!! You have became blind in your revenge!!!!! She was quite!!!! Shilpa shakes her. Noorrrrrr!!!!!!!!
Noor: Then what should you expect from meeeeeee???????? She screamed angrily at the top of her voice. She jerked her hand.

Noor: DO YOU EXPECT FROM ME TO FORGIVE THE KILLER OF MY SISTER??????? MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!! DID YOU FORGET ABOUT SHREYA??????? SHE USED TO CALL YOU DIIII LIKE ME!!!!!!!! WILL YOU ALSO BEHAVE THE SAME AS NOW IF SOMEONE KILLS ME?????????? She said in devastated voice.
Shilpa: NOORRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Leave it!!!!!! It's just useless talking to you!!!!!!!!!! She leaves from there banging the door hardly.
Shilpa:(in mind) I need to do something!!!!! I will talk to Azan!!!!!
Noor got up stomping her foot on the floor and locked the door. She falls on her knees exhausted by her life, crying devastatedly!!!!!!!!!!!! She can't believe she is hurting the person she loves the most now!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand,
Everyone was sitting on the dining table. Azan was sad like hell and was at a verge of crying but still he hides it with his cute innocent smile.
Azan: Ma!!!!
Ravi: Ha bol!!!!
Azan: Aaj toh main office ja sakta hu na????☺ Please!!!!!! He makes a cute sad puppy face. Ravi smiled.
Ravi: Ha magar driver ke sath!!!!! Azan made a cute pout!!!!!! Warna.......
Azan: Thik hain thik hain pata hain meko!!!!! He ran from there.
Ravi: Arey sambhalke!!!!!!! He got up in hurry burry and left in car.
Azan: Ab dekhna Noor!!!!!! Tum meko avoid kar rahi thi na!!!!! He smiled like an innocent baby!!!! Later he slept in the car!!!!! After sometime,
Driver: Azan baba!!!!!! He got up rubbing his eyes.
Azan: Who the hell is disturbing a cute hot intelligent smart boy like me????😤🥱
Driver: Hehehe!!!😅 Azan baba hum pohoch gaye!!!!! He got up in a jerk.
Azan: Pehle batana chaiye tha na!!!😤
Driver be like:🥴🥴🥴
Azan:(trying to open his seat belt, literally pulling it) Yeh ghatia seat belt khul kyu nehi raha!!!!!!
Driver: Arey aap dhayan se kholiye na!!!!! Laiye main khol deta hu!!!!!! He looked back and didn't find him. Arey....arey Azan baba!!!! Kaha gaye????? Hnff!!!!!! Allah!!!! He left from there. While Azan barged on his cabin. Shilpa was working she got scared seeing him. He ran towards her and boommmmmmm!!!!!!!! He fall down. Shilpa palmed her head. He then hurriedly got up and adjusted his dress and ran towards her. He was very excited to ask her about Noor. She also noticed his tired eyes she felt sad.
Azan: Hey Shimla!!!!!! Noor kaha hain????? He asked cutely. She felt hurt seeing his eyes filled with hope!!!!! She looks down.
Shilpa: Woh toh nehi ayi!!!!!! Azan's expressions changed suddenly. He felt really hurt and low. He was at a verge of bursting out in tears. But he controlled himself with his faint smile.
Azan:(hurt) It's ok!!!!! Main..main toh ai..se hi puch rahi thi!!!!!! He went and sat on his chair!!!!! She went towards him and sat beside him. He tried hard to control his emotions but couldn't. He started weeping silently.
Shilpa: Azan!!!! Listen, I need to know something!!!
Azan: You are wasting my time Shimla!!!!!!😒 Please leave me alone Shimla!!!!🥺🥺🥺 I am not in mood to talk and listen your weird talks. I am very sad today!!!! You go and disturb your future husband and go to honeymoon with him to Shimla!!!!!!
Shilpa: Will you shut your mouth for a second?????
Azan:(childishly) You are truly Shimla!!!!!🙄 You only asking me to talk with you and now......uff!!!!!
Shilpa: YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!(pissing her teeth) Just answer my questions!!!!!
Azan: But what questions Shimla?????? I know I am very intelligent but you can't disturb me like this!!!!!!😎🥺
Shilpa: Stop calling me Shimla you idiot!!!!!
Azan: Shimla Shimla Shimla!!!!!!!
Shilpa: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! He puts his finger on mouth!!!!!
Azan: Now say whatever you want!!!! But don't ask any weird questions ok????? Waise I know you are going to irritate me with your weird questions!!!!!!! But I will forgive you for this as I am very kind hearted!!!!!!!😎 Hey, why are you not asking now???? See you are wasting my time!!!!!! I am not in right mood to talk to you!!!!😏 Be fast!!!!!!!!!

Shilpa was staring him with disbelieving look by gritting her teeths. She just wanted to bang her head on the wall.
Shilpa: DO YOU LOVE NOOR???????????? He became quite and stared at her for something. Then he makes an innocent face.
Azan:(innocently) Ha!!!!
Shilpa overjoyed. She was shocked as well as happy. She had tears in her eyes.
Shilpa:(overjoyed) Reallyyyyyyyy??????? Azan giggles cutely seeing her reaction.
Azan:(childishly) Ha!!!!! Main toh sabse hi pyaar karta hu!!!!! Jaise ki Mom, Dad, Ayaaz bhaiya, dadi, dadu!!!!!☺ Shilpa was at a verge of crying. She slapped her head.
Shilpa: Woh wala pyaar nehi!!!😭
Azan: Kya...kya bol rahiiiiiii!!!!! Kuch samajh nehi aa raha!!!!! He made a cute pout.
Shilpa: Azan, Azan!!!! Listen!!!!!!
Azan: Hmm!!!!
Shilpa: Yei wala pyaar woh wala pyaar nehi hain!!!!!!
Azan:(innocently) Matlab????
Shilpa: Uff Allah!!!!! Dekho, tum jab Noor ko dekhte ho, toh kaisa feel hota hain?????? He tried to remember.
Azan:(slowly) Main kuch samjhi nehi!!!!!!!
Shilpa: Dekho (blushing) like.....whenever she is with you, you can't stop staring her!!!!!! You became lost in her eyes!!!!! You love to spend time with her!!!! You feel really happy and blessed whenever she is near you!!!!! You always think about them!!!!!
Azan:(cutely) Nehi yeh sab toh....... He stops and remembers his strange feelings whenever she is near him. He caresses his neck tensedly. Shilpa smiled. She continues.........
Shilpa: You always want them to be with you!!!! You feel happy whenever they are happy!!!!! You feel really sad whenever they are sad!!!!!!! You started to feel something different!!!!! A DIFFERENT FEELING WHICH CAN'T BE EXPLAINED IN WORDS!!!!! You feel goosebumps when they touch you!!!! When they come near you!!! You just want them all the time!!!! You started to feel more possessive about them!!!! Their every words, every works becomes special for you!!!!❤ You started to feel pain when they ignore you!!!!!!💔
Azan: Ha hua hain par iska matlab????
Shilpa slapped her head!!!! She made a crying face. She hits his head.
Azan: Ahhhh!!!! Mara kyu???? He makes a cute pout.
Shilpa: Dimaag hain bhi tere pass ya bechke agaya?????? Itna chota sa brain...nehi nehi tumhare pass toh hain hi nehi!!!!! Dumbo, idiot, duffer!!!!!!!!!
Azan: Ab bataogi bhi!!!!!! You are wasting my precious time!!!!🌚
Shilpa: THAT MEANS YOU ARE IN LOVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She screamed with the top of her voice.

Azan:(in mind) Do I really love her?????

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!!!!