Part 20

Noor: Acha toh you are not hiding anything right????🙄 Azan nodded cutely. Toh phir why are you behaving so weird????? He looked here and there to find some reason..........
Azan: Woh..... Main toh humesha..aise hi rehti hu!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!! He holds his head. Noor jerked and hurriedly went near him. She was panicking and blowing air on his forehead by cupping his cheeks. He looked at her and smiled naughtily. She caresses his forehead slowly with her fingers. They were really close to each other. His pain killing her from inside. Her eyes filled with a glassy layer of tears.
Noor:(tears) You idiot!!!!! Main pareshan ho rahi and you.............. As she blinks, tears dripped down from her eyelids and slide down through her cheeks. Azan made a sad face seeing her crying. He slowly touched her cheeks and wiped her tears. He smiled cutely at her. Both were fully lost in each other. Unknowingly tears started flowing from Azan's eyes. Her heart sinking seeing him crying. She started him with a lot of disappointments, mixed emotions. She really tried hard to understand what he is??????? Everytime she looks at his face, she could only find love, innocence and pure feelings. She wants to believe him, love him with the core of her heart, but her mind can't accept it. Because still somewhere in her heart, she believes that Shreya died only because of him........... She can't forget it at any cost!!!!!!!!! But at the same time, she can't bear to see him in pain!!!! Even a single scratch on him, made her trembled. She can't deny the fact that HER HEART DEPENDS ON HIM!!!!!!! SHE CAN'T EXPLAIN IN WORDS HOW MUCH SHE LOVES HIM!!!!!! YES SHE IS LOVING HIM SINCE THE DAY SHE SAW HIM!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS LOVING HIM MADLY........ BUT SHE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While Azan looking at her with full of confusion, pain and tears. He just can't understand why he was caring this much for her?????? Why she is soo special to him from others?????? He blinks his eyes twice cutely. He was mixed with different kinds of mixed emotions and feelings. She came back in senses and distanced herself. She tucked her hairs behind her ear looking down to break eye contacts. She was breathing heavily.
Noor: Woh...woh rea..dy ho jao hume...ghar jana hain!!!!!! He nodded silently. She hurriedly left from there wiping the tears from the corner of her eyes. Tears rolled down from Azan's eyes. He started sobbing like a kid by rubbing his eyes. He was feeling very low and sad seeing her crying. He couldn't understand why he didn't had the control over him. He was weeping for a long time then dozed off like this!!!!!! Later it was time to leave, Shilpa and Ayaaz entered the room and saw him sleeping. Ayaaz came and caresses his hairs. He woke up. His eyes searching for Noor but she didn't come. He became sad!!!!😞
Ayaaz: Chale?????
Azan:(slowly) Hmm!!!!! Shilpa noticed and she smiled.
Shilpa: Chalo!!!! They were about to leave but Azan stopped them.
Azan:(cutely) Ayaaz!!!!
Ayaaz: Bol!!!!
Azan: Ma ko matt batana iss baremein!!!!! Woh pareshan ho jayengi!!!!!!🥺
Ayaaz: Par yei chot dekhke toh.......
Azan: Bol dena stairs se gir gaya tha!!!! Pleaseeee!!!!!!
Ayaaz: Hnfff!!!!! Fine!!!!
Later Ayaaz took him with them. At the time, Shilpa had left from there. Azan was sitting on the front sit. While Ayaaz was driving the car. He noticed Noor going to another car. He felt bad that she didn't meet him. He looked down and wiped his tears. Soon their cars crossed each other. Noor saw him but ignored like she didn't notice him. He was weeping silently. Shilpa was noticing them. Later Azan slept in the car due to tiredness.

After two days,
After the incident, they didn't meet each other. Azan didn't went to office as Ravi didn't allow him. They both were continuously avoiding each other!!!!! Azan was somewhere hurt by her behavior on that day so he didn't called her. And Noor didn't want to hurt him again so she decided to avoid him. Both were crying for each other but couldn't do anything!!!!! Noor wanted to see him badly, hug him and slap him for not contacting her. She was angry and hurt somewhere that he didn't bother to talk to her.......... Both were in dilemma and dying to talk to each other!!!!!!
In the morning,
Azan was sleeping on his bed like a kid. His nose and cheek became red due to crying. He was now alright. Ravi entered his room and saw everything messed up like an earthquake came!!! She noticed him sleeping on the bed with hand on head and folding his knees like a kid. She palmed her head and went towards him. She went towards him and caresses his hairs. His sleep broke and he got up rubbing his eyes.
Ravi: Uth gaya mera bacha??? She kissed his forehead.
Azan: Hmm!!!!! He looked sad.
Ravi: Kya hua????
Azan: Kuch nai!!!!! Meko fresh hona hain!!!!! Aap subha subha disturb karne aa gayiiiii!!!!!! She hits his head.
Ravi: Hatt shaitan!!!! Ja ready hoja!!!! She left from there. Azan pulled the blanket hiding his head and started weeping silently. He was really hurt as Noor didn't talk to him.
Azan:(snuggling in the pillow) Kitni buri ladki, (weeping) Milne bhi nai ayiiii mujhse!!!!! Baat nai karungi!!!!! Aur...aur mu..jhe koi farak nai padta!!!!! Mu..mujhe kyu usse farak pare..ga!!!!! His eyes swollen due to crying. He then got up and went to get freshened up.

On the other hand,
Noor was sitting on bed by folding her knees, resting her back on the bed. She was staring the ceiling. She was crying silently. Her eyes sparkling with tears. She was taking the phone on her hand while dialing Azan's number. She was feeling very restless and desperate to call him and was shaking her feet. She was dying to talk to him and see him. But she didn't let it show on her face. She knew that Azan was hurt by her behavior which was stabbing her heart to death. Also she was hurt as he didn't called him, she was angry on him but she was unable to understand why?????????
Noor:(tears) Woh gussa hoga na mujhse, woh..woh thik toh hain na????? Ma..maine use...kitna hurt kiya!!!!! Nehi, nehi, Woh gussa ho, ji..jiye ya mare mujhe kya????? Mujhe koi farak nehi padhta!!!!!! I..i just hate himmmmm!!!!!!!(crying badly) How can I forgive him after knowing the truth...he..he killed my Shreya!!!!!!!!!! How did I become weak?????? No no no!!!!! I will never forgive him!!!!!! I can't forget my revenge!!!! The reason I came in his life!!!! The.. the reason why I am alive till now!!!!!!! I will not spare him!!!!!!! I will take my revenge at any cost!!!!!!!!!! Her eyes filled with anger and pain!!!!!!! Tears falling from her eyes continuously, but her face didn't had any expressions. She didn't let her emotions to come out. Her eyes were red completely in anger. She took her phone and saw Azan's photos on it. She throws her phone on the floor. Her phone scratches by this. But her heart pierced seeing the scratch on Azan's photos. She was dipped in her pain and sorrow that she couldn't see anything except her own pain. She held her hairs tightly and cried her heart out. Suddenly someone knocked the door. Noor hurriedly wiped her tears and act like normal hiding her pain with a slight smile. Shilpa entered the room. She saw her state and understood. A long tear escaped from her eyes but she wiped it before Noor can watch. She went near her and caresses her hairs. But she jerked her hand angrily.
Noor:(angrily) Uff!!!!!! Diiiiiii!!!!! Don't spoil my hairstyle!!!!!🤬
Shilpa be like: 😑😑😑😑 Chup reh samjhi!!!!!! Tu jitni bhi gussa aur mature banne ki acting kar le, hain toh tu mujhse 5 years choti!!!!!!!! She pulled Noor's chubby cheeks and she frowned like a balloon. She bursts out in anger.
Noor:(loudly, angry) Ufffffffffff!!!!!!! Shilpa giggles silently seeing her anger.
Shilpa: Sorry sorry sis!!!!
Noor:(jealous) Huh!!!! Tu yaha kyu ayi hain????? Ja na uss ghatia idiot chuhe ke pass!!!!!! Main toh teri behen hi nehi!!!!!!
Shilpa: Wait wait!!!!✋ Tu yei ghatia, idiot, chuha kise bol rahi hain????? She asked dramatically. Noor rolled her eyes.
Noor: Wahi uss bandar duffer insaan ko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shilpa: Ab yei kon hain?????
Noor: Azannnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shilpa: Acha!!!!! Ohhhh, wait, Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!🤣🤣 Itne saare naam!!!!!!!! Toh tu kya hain????? Mrs. Ghatia idiot brainless sherni???????
Noor: DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She screamed at her top of her voice!!!!!!! Shilpa closed her eyes tightly.
Shilpa: Arey maine nehi kaha!!!! Azan ne kaha!!!!! Maine toh sirf Mrs add kiya!!!!!!!! Noor burst out in anger. She giggles seeing her reaction.
Noor: Kyaaaa!!!!!! Uss chuhe ki itni himmat???????????? Abhi batati hu!!!! She jumps from bed and started searching her phone.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!