Part 13

They both went outside. Noor was like 😳😳😳.
Noor: You duffer, idiot person!!!! Aise kyu leke aye??????
Azan: Meri marzi!!!!😎
He giggles cutely. She jerked her hand. He made a cute pout and again holds her hand. But she again jerks him. They continued doing like this and suddenly Azan unknowingly pulled her closer. Their body sticked with each other and Noor's breath hitched..... She holds his collar tightly. By this, he puts his hands on her waist gripping her tightly. While he was looking at her big blue curious eyes which shows different kind of obsession!!!!!! It was driving him crazy. Her breath was getting heavier. She shivered realizing their closeness. He was trying to understand her deeply. She was completely lost in him. She couldn't see anything except his attractive intoxicating deep brown eyes. Those cute innocent eyes were showing different kind of emotion and glow today. She was breathing heavily. She cannot even move her eyes from him. Suddenly she closed her eyes tightly breaking the eye contacts with him. She moved back in a jerk. He also came back in senses and was confused with different kinds of mixed emotions!!!!!! He stared her innocently. While Noor was breaking eye contacts with him. Suddenly it started raining grabbing their attention. He overjoyed and rushed towards the window side. Her lips curved into a peaceful smile automatically without her knowledge.
Azan:(excitedly) Noorrrr!!!!!! See!!! She came back in senses and shook her head.
Noor:(lost) H..ha!!!! Bhigna matt!!!!!
Azan: Ok!!!!!!☺
Suddenly Noor's eyes filled with tears. Her heart filled with pain. She couldn't even imagine to hurt him!!!!! Her was feeling extremely guilty for what she was doing with him and it was breaking her from inside. She felt a stone in her heart. She was completely devastated and broken from inside. She can't kill him and at the same time she can't forget that he had killed Shreya..... Tears falling from her eyes like river. Suddenly Azan turns towards her. She hurriedly looked down and wiped her tears. She smiled at him.
Azan: Noorrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
Noor: Yahi hu!!!! Chilla kyu rahe ho??😑
He giggles cutely.
Azan:(childishly) Come here!!!! She went towards him and stand beside him. He holds her hand tightly and again looked outside. She kept staring him. She felt a current when he holds her hand. She smiled with teary eyes. She also gripped his hand slowly. He was literally jumping in happiness seeing rain. She giggles seeing him. She was completely lost in him. She was understanding her love towards him slowly. But Azan was confused by his racing heart and with different kinds of mixed feelings and emotions.
Noor: Ab chale????
Azan: No meko baarish dekhni hain!!!!
Noor: Hnff!!!!!

After sometime, rain stopped. They went outside. They were standing infront of the car. Waiting for Shilpa.
Azan: Yei Shimla bhi na!!!!! Pata nai kaha chali gyi!!!!!!
Noor: Call toh karo!!!!
Azan: Ohhhhhhh!!!!! He behaved like he had the biggest realization in his life. He mouth made a perfect O shape!!!!! Noor palmed her head. He then called her but she didn't answer. He made a cute face and looked at Noor. She raised her eyebrow. Suddenly they saw noticed Shilpa with Ayaaz. They were laughing and talking while coming out. Azan palmed his mouth seeing them while Noor's eyes widened. They stared them with sharp eyes.😂
Noor:(husky voice) Azannnn!!!!!
Azan:(glaring at them like spy) What???
Noor: Shim... I mean di..no no Shilpa ko call karo!!!!!
Azan: Ok!!! He called her. She took out her phone and signaled Ayaaz to keep quiet. She answered the call. He puts the phone on speaker.
Azan: Hello Shimla!!!!! Kaha ho tum??? Ayaaz signaled her something.
Shilpa: Woh...main kuch kaam se bahar ayi thi!!!!! Kyu????
Azan:(cutely) Hawwwww tum jhu...... Noor holds his mouth tightly. She cuts the call. Shilpa sighed in relief.
Azan: Kitne zor se pakra!!!!🥺🥺🥺
Suddenly they turned behind. Noor hurriedly pulled Azan with her behind the car.
Azan:(whispers) Arey kya kar rahi????
Noor: Chup raho!!! Mujhe dekhni hain woh log kaha ja rahe????
Azan: Par kyu????
They were talking like this by whispering then suddenly someone puts his hand on Noor's shoulder. She turned around and it was Ayaaz. They both got up. Ayaaz circled his arms looking at them. Shilpa also comes there.
Ayaaz: Tum dono humari jasusi kar rahe the????
Azan gave him a naughty smile to him and nodded in yes.
Noor: Tum log batao!!!! Tum log aise couple ki tarha kya kar rahe????🤨
Shilpa: Woh...woh humlog toh aise hi baat kar rahe the toh?????
Noor: Isko aise hi baat karna nehi bolte!!!!!!
Azan: Par.....
Ayaaz: Shut up Azan tum nehi samajh rahi waise tum...tum mere bhai ke sath kya kar rahe ho ha?????
Azan: Woh hum toh.....
Noor: Azan shut up dekho it's none of your business pehle tum yei batao tum Shilpa ke sath kya kar rahi ho?????
Shilpa: Jo tum Azan ke sath kar rahe the!!!!!
Noor: Main Azan ke sath kya kar rahi thi di????
Shilpa: Yahi toh main puch rahi hu!!!!!
Azan:(cutely) Arey suno toh......
Ayaaz: Ek second, ek second, why are you calling her di?????
Noor: Woh...woh yei mu..mujhse bari hain isliye!!!!!!
Shilpa: Ha ha!!!!
Ayaaz: Oh!!!!
Azan:(loudly) Listennnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! Trio looks at him. Tum log aise bacho ki tarha kyu lar rahe ho???? He made a cute face. Meri koi importance hi nehi!!!!!! They burst out laughing.

After sometime,
They were sitting in Cafe. They were awkward about morning incident.
Shilpa: Sir woh actually.......
Azan: Kya????
Ayaaz: Woh Azan main Shilpa ko pasand karti hu!!!!! Noor was drinking water. Water spilled out from her mouth. She started coughing. Azan patted her back giggling naughtily.
Shilpa: Thik hain aap ma'am????
Noor: Ji ji!!!!! She glares at her cutely. She looked down.
Azan: ufffffff ab yei Shimla meri bhabi!!!!!😒 He makes faces.
Shilpa: Ab toh tujhe bhabi bolna hi padega beta!!!!!! She smirked.
Azan: Huhhhhhhhh!!!! No never ever!!!!!! Shimla Shimla Shimla Shimla Shimla!!!!!!!
Shilpa: Shut up!!!!! Then they chit-chated for sometime and left.

It was night,
Noor came back in her house. Shilpa was staying today at Ayaaz's house.😜She was smiling. She removed her coat and sat on bed. She remembers about Azan and her lips curved into a smile. Her heart was fluttering. She went to change. She came back after sometime and sat on bed with her phone. She was scrolling instagram but her heart was only thinking about Azan. His cute smile, childish talks again and again coming in her mind. She was smiling without her knowledge. She palmed her head blushing badly. Suddenly her eyes falls on the diary which was on the table. It was opened and due to wind, Shreya's photo falls from it. Her heart beat skipped. She ran towards it and took the photo. Her eyes filled with tears. She caresses the photo. Tears started already flowing from her eyes. Her heart was aching. She was weeping silently. She hurriedly got up taking the photo and the diary. She sat on bed energylessly. As she closed her eyes, tears made their ways through her cheeks. Her emotions were coming out thinking about Shreya. Her lips trembling slightly. She realized that she literally had forgotten about her plans. She opened the diary........

In the diary,
Today I was supposed to propose him. But couldn't find any words to express my feelings..... I was sooooo nervous and desperate to think that how will he react???? What if he rejects me????? I was feeling like mad even thinking about it!!!!!! I never felt soooo nervous before in my life. Our first two classes ended. Still I was wondering if he rejects. Now it's break time!!!!! I will propose him after the break time ends!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I'll tell him that how much I love him. I can even give my life for him!!!!!! He needs to know how much he means in my life. I can't even imagine my life without him............

Next page,
Today I proposed him. I can't even explain in words how much nervous and tensed I was!!!!!!! And you know what happened???????? He accepted my proposal!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! HE ALSO LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!

Noor closed the diary as she can't bear more. Her heart again filled with pain and hatred. Tears falling from her eyes continuously. She had a rage inside her for him. She was not seeing anything except Shreya's pain. She was weeping bitterly remembering her sufferings and Shreya's suicide note. Yes she had written a suicide note before dying that Azan had fault for all this which made Noor believe easily at her words. She was so depressed after Shreya's death that she forgotten to realize how wrong she was!!!!!! She was feeling soo low about thinking all this that she was sobbing bitterly. Her heart filled with rage for Azan. Suddenly her phone started ringing. It was Azan. She was angry like hell she took her phone and thrown it on the floor. Her lips and eyes became red in anger. Her head started spinning suddenly. She lost her senses and falls from bed. She falls unconscious...........

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!!