Chapter 30 - The proposal

Sabrina Kiehl

After we finished playing volleyball all of us felt so hungry so we ordered Nachos. While waiting for the food the girls and I are sitting at the seating in front of the pool watching the beach while the boys began to push one another into the pool. The one who fell to the pool was Ansel because Damien pushed him, they're in their late 20s but still act like they're 16, which kinda fun.

"Look at them," Brianna smiles while looking at them.

"They're friends since high school right?" Damien girl's ask then we nodded.

"I only have one girl left from high school who still stick around, the rest of them I don't know and I don't care," Brianna says then I chuckle.

"Me too," I say.

"But glad I met Brooklyn, so I got to know all of you who started become my best friends," she smiles at me which makes me smile.

I look at Ansel who's having a lot of fun, laughing so hard around his friends, he looks so happy and more relax around his friends than when he's around his family. Somehow it makes me happy to see him so free like this. He's a nice guy he deserves to be happy and to be free like this, it makes sense why he doesn't want to get into a serious relationship and didn't want to get married. Guess this kind of life is enough for him, he has his friends that feels much more like his family.

"Girl," Brianna said while I'm looking at Ansel who just walk out of the pool soaking wet.

"Whooh," she said which makes me laugh, he really has an athletic body with abs and packs. I've seen it but rarely so I'm actually just like them, I'm amaze by this view.

"Do you force him to go to the gym every single day or what? What did you feed him?" She looks at me and I can only laugh. Maybe they thought I got to get that every night, well no.., sometimes I wish.., a little.., haha.

"He ate everything I cook though," I said then she only smiles.

"Tacos are here everyone!" Gina said which makes us getting up from our seat to get the tacos.

All of us started to eat tacos at the kitchen, some of us are eating in the living room. We finished the taco and went back to have a seat in front of the pool, I was drinking a bottle of water when Damien pulls a cigarette and over it to everyone.

Everyone takes one but I shake my head because I don't smoke, I even hate the smell of it. I watch Damien offer it to everyone then to Ansel but he shakes his head which surprised me.

"I'm going to take Sabrina for a little walk," he said as I smile, he knows I have no reason to walk out of the situation so he takes me away from them.

Just like what he said, he takes me for a walk around the beach, the sun is setting it's almost sunset. The wind started to blow so hard it blows my hair away.

"Thanks for taking me away from that," I said then he only smiles.

"How are you enjoying this short getaway with my friends?" He asked me while we're walking around the beach.

"It's fun," I smile.

"Never really had so much fun like this since I can't remember," I said then he smiles while looking at me.

"Really?" He asked as the wind blows his hair.

"Yeah, I get it why you don't want any serious relationship, you got them, everything would be perfect if I were you too," I said then he nodded while smiling at me.