Chapter 21 - Frustration

Sabrina Alicia Kiehl

I'm sitting on the sofa bed at the beach while waiting for Ansel to get back here from swimming. I love beach and ocean but I never really like swimming, I only like to spend my time here. Stepping at the wet sand and of course the view.

I can't wait to get up in the morning tomorrow, oh.., to have a nice sunrise nearby the beach, the air must feel so fresh and the sound of the tides...., it is what I like the most.

It's been a long time since the last time I visited Hawaii, it was with my family but I remember that my mom got sick for the last couple days here, so dad gave my sister and I two free days. It was one of the best free days that I have in my life.

"Sabrina right?" Someone suddenly steal my attention, it turns out to be Claudia and Cynthia.

"Yeah hi," I say.., don't really know what to say and how to act towards them. But since Ansel never really talk about how his family treating him I guess I should find out by myself.

"Can we join you? Don't worry we'll leave after Ansel got back here," Claudia said while I'm looking at them with mg sunglasses on, it confuses me why it seems like they're scared of him.

"Yeah of course.., you don't have to leave if you don't want to," I say then they smile at me before started to sit next to me.

"Anyway I'm Claudia and this is my sister Cynthia," she introduces herself then I nodded.

"I know you guys, but I never really got a chance to get to know you," I say to them.

"Yeah," she smiles.

"How do you like the holiday so far?" Cythia asked.

"I like it, but swimming isn't really my thing," I said.

"You two can go if you want, I'll look after you stuff," I said to them then they shake their heads.

"We just want to lay here under the sun..," Claudia said then I nodded.

"Are you guys in college or working?" I asked then they look into each other.

"We're still in college, but I'll be graduating this year," Claudia said then I nodded.

"What major?" I asked them and I thought and also was expecting that they might be in law school, just like how most of Ansel's family's taking.

"I take communication, Cynthia she takes psychology," Claudia said and it makes me surprised.

"Oh.., I thought both of you will become a lawyer like Ansel or his dad," I said to them then they only smile while shaking their heads in answers.

These girls aren't as bad as how I expected, they're actually good with people and I don't see Anastasia and Drisella at all. Maybe Ansel is overacting because of something that he doesn't want to tell me.

"Anyway I'm so happy to finally to get to know you," Claudia said.

"Yeah it's nice," I said to her.

"But Ansel.., seems like he doesn't want anyone in the family to get to know you..," Cynthia said then I shake my head.

"Is that what you guys think?" I asked then they nodded in respond.

"We all think of that, we all are actually dying to know you," Cynthia said then it makes me smile.

"Haha I'm nobody actually," I said.

"How did you guys really meet?" They asked.

"At our friend's wedding, cliche? Right?" I chuckle, hoping that they believe on what I said.