Chapter 4 - The apartment

Sabrina Alicia Kiehl

After we made the rules, including our relationship, house rules and stuff we finished our dinner and move into the living room. I help him cleaning the table while he's cleaning the dishes. From the way he's taking care of his house I know he's so independent in everything. What actually made him like this, what made him become a self independent man like this.

"Before you're going to meet my family I'm gonna say my stepmom won't be easy to you," he says while washing the dishes.

"I've expected that," I calmly say before making my way into his living room then sit on the couch.

"She won't be happy to see you," he says then it makes me smile.

"Good," I say.

"My dad won't like you too," I say to him as he finished washing the dishes.

"Why?" He asks bring his cup of wine into the living room, sitting on the couch next to me.

"Because you're not a doctor," I calmly say while watching him tuning on the tv in the living room.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Then how am I going to have his blessing to marry you," he asks while looking for a good channel in his tv.

"You can always ask my grandpa's blessing, he likes me more than his son," I say then it makes him laugh.

"My grandpa will also like you more than my stepmom," he says then it makes me smile.

"Guess our grandpa are going to be more excited than our parents," I say then it makes him smile which shows dimples on his cheeks.

"So this weekend, where am I going to pick you up?" He asks then I look at him thinking, if he picks me up at my house it would be very obvious and I don't want to let my parents know first.

"How about I come here then we'll go there," He looks at me the nodded. "It's a family lunch in my grandpa's house, so don't worry my stepmom would never put so much hate on you when grandpa likes you," he says.

"What if your grandpa doesn't like me," I ask him then he shakes his head, "I know him very well, he'll like you," he says.

"Let's start about how we met," he says then I started to think about a simple one where both of us won't split if any of get asked about the story we met.

"Let's just tell them the truth, at one of our friend's wedding dinner," I say to him then we nodded.

"That's actually real and good," he says.

"When do you want us to tell them that we're engaged," he asks then it makes me smile, thinking about the greatest idea ever.

"Maybe after meeting your family, but before meeting my dad," I smile.

"You sound so evil and you're happy with it," he says then it makes me realize how much I hate my dad.

"But after you meet my grandpa," I say to him.

"But let's make our relationship obvious so my dad will hear it from someone else that I have a boyfriend, no longer after that he will probably ask me about you," I say to him.

"It's like having a party without him invited," I say then he smiles at me.

"Why are you hating him so much," he asks then I only shake my head, don't really want him to know more.