Chapter 36 - Here to Sue my husband

Ansel Renaldy

Couple weeks has passed, doctor Kiehl's recovery went very well. For an old man like his age, I can say that he got a speedy recovery. Everything started to get back to normal, he's taking a break from work for a while.

Sabrina, she's of course very busy with her school. I started to get used to see her walking around like a zombie, but I'm not gonna lie it kinda entertained me because she's always clueless like her brain has bern nowhere to be found and it's funny.

Seems like our more that half a year of marriage started to get us feel comfortable. My apartment started to feel like her's, she started to buy some pottery to fill some empty space, some paint, and now we have plenty pictures of us in the room. I don't mind, it's her home too. I never ran out of groceries anymore, I never ran out of toilet paper, sauce, sugar etc which is a benefit for me.

She also started to walk around the apartment with less clothes, she started not giving a shit about what I see anymore. Of course, I've seen all of her, every part of her and I'm not gonna lie she's a real beaut. Now I understand why everyone said that she's been playing hard to get to every guy that she met. She's a gem, anyone has to fight for a worth price, if I can rate from 1 to 10 she's an eleven. She isn't only has a brain and look, she's a really definition of beautiful inside and out, plus, she always so good in bed.

I feel a little grateful that she was so hard to get, so no one has ever really experienced what I've experienced. I feel a little special to be the one who can really see and know the real her, because just like what I said, she's a gem.

"Mr Renaldy," my assistant suddenly got in, which pulls me away from my thought about her.

I just had a daydream in the middle of my intern's presentation, I don't know if it's because it's boring or because I can't get her out of my mind.

"Yes?" I asked my assistant.

"Your wife is here," she said then I smile, I look at the intern in front of me who was giving the presentation.

"We can continue this after lunch," I said then he nodded, before packing his laptop then walk out of the room.

After the intern left my room Sabrina walks in, she's wearing a short short skirt which shown her long smooth legs.

"Hey, I'm here to sue my husband," She walks in with the brightest smile, and her sentence made my assistant smiles.

"Who left home this morning without doing the dishes," she said, then I sigh before my lips cracked into a smile.

"Sorry, I was almost late," I smile at my assistant before she close the door behind her.

"That's fine you can make it up with this one," she walks closer to my table.

"You know you made them think like I'm dating a teenager," I look at how she fashionably dressed,

"I do feel younger since I'm friends with people younger than me in college," she said as I got up from my chair then lean against the edge of the desk in my room.

"What brings you here?" I asked her.

"I honestly want to ask you something," she takes her phone from her purse.

"It's about the guy that my dad set up with my sister," she said then I sigh, she never got tired of this.

"Turns out he's also a lawyer," she said then I'm very surprised about it, thought that her dad hates me and my job?

"Thought he hates me very much," I said then she nodded.

"He's a lawyer, around your age, so I was wondering if you know him," she shows me a picture of a guys from her phone screen, which kinda surprised me.