Chapter 61 - A visit from the past

Sabrina Kiehl

It's been a month and everything started to get back to normal. I feel so thankful that I got to wake up every morning next to him, everything went so perfect after the storm. I lay on my bed with blanket all over me while I'm staring out of the window. It's sunny outside, it's a great weather to take a walk outside. I look at Ansel who lays next to me still asleep very peacefully, he recovered perfectly and I'm very happy that everything started to get back to normal. I watch him sleeping on his stomach, I can see those long lash falls against his cheek. He has the most beautiful features, he's very handsome by just burrying his face on the pillow.

I keep looking at him until those eyes fluttered open, those eyes looking at me before it continues to close again. His lips slowly curled into a smile with his eyes close,

"What?" I chuckle while still laying next to him.

"Why are you staring at me," he asked with his eyes close.

"I don't know," I sakd, slowly running my fingers against his cheek,

He slowly lean closer then bury his face on my neck, wrapping his arm around my waist. I chuckle when I feel his hot breath against my skin, I know when he cuddles me I won't be able to move for the next two hours.

"I'm hungry, I need to eat," I said to him, but he only kisses my cheek without saying anything.

"I gotta go to the kitchen," I said to him then he finally move.

He opens his eyes so I can finally get up from the bed. I look at him who has his eyes on me while I'm making my way out of the room, I got into the kitchen to see if I have anything to eat. I was looking for a food until someone rings on the bell, I look at the hole and see a woman standing right in front of the door.

I open the door then I see an old woman with a white dress and white short hair standing right in front of the door. I don't know who she is but maybe Ansel does,

"Is this Ansel Renaldy's apartment," she asked.

"Yeah how can I help you?" I asked her then Ansel suddenly stand next to me to open the door. He just woke up and he hasn't even put on his shirt, he looks surprised but not happy about the fact meeting this lady.

"Ansel?," the lady said as he stands next to me. He froze while his eyes are looking at her,

~

Ansel Renaldy

I am now sitting in one of the cafe on my apartment, with someone that I thought have forgotten about me. Her hair might started to turn grey, her face may now have wrinkles but I still recognize her perfectly, she is the woman that got birth to me. The woman that was so full of loving and was very close to me, but now all I see is nothing but stranger.

"I don't know where to start," her voice is shaking as her blue eyes are scared enough to look at mine.

"I," she stops as I can only look at her.

"I am here to apologize," she said with a shaky voice while I can't say a thing, I've never lost any words until today.

"I heard that you got into an incident," she said then I run my finger through my hair.

"After all of these years," I said.

"I'm sorry," is all she said.

"I'm sorry that I left your dad, we were not meant to be together anymore," she sigh.

"You didn't just left him, you left us," I said the thing that I've been wanting to say to her.

"I tried to see you and Kalu before I leave but I wasn't brave enough to tell you," she said.