Chapter 37 - Saturday Night

Ansel Renaldy

I'm staring up at the white ceiling while my arm is wrapped around Sabrina's shoulder. Morning sex is always something else, seems like last night isn't always enough for us. If she sleeps in my room there's no way we can keep our hands all by ourselves, the level of lust in us are too high to resist.

"This movie makes me want to travel back to Asia," she says while we're watching a Thai movie on my television.

"What's the point of this? A guy who wait for his best friend for 10 years?" I asked then she slowly nodded while playing with the tip of my fingers.

"Anyway have you found anything about nic?" She asked then I shake my head.

"I haven't got a time to look for it," I said while looking down at her.

"Sorry," I said to her then she chuckles.

"You got interns why don't you ask them to do it?" She chuckles, I never thought of that before.

"You're right," I said then she smiles.

She flips herself so she lays on her stomach now, her eyes are looking at me as I see her natural face, no make up on and she still looks very beautiful. Those pinkish lips turn to smile at me, her brown hair is pretty messy but that what makes her looks sexy.

"You look pretty tired these days, new case?" She asked me then I can't help smiling.

"There's always new case, but nothing interesting just a woman who blackmail my client with sex tape for money," I said then she laughs.

"Smart lady," she nodded then I chuckle, the tip of my finger is slowly brushing against her smooth back.

"Maybe I should do that," she jokes and I can only laugh.

"You're pretty famous, it'll be trending," she jokes which I can only smile, seeing her laughing like this brings joy in some kind of way. I don't want to see her crying anymore, I can't imagine if I see her dad hit her, maybe would explode.

"Just in case if you divorce me then I got broke, I'll sell it online," she said.

"You're not going anywhere," I said, I'm being honest I don't want her to go anywhere. She smiles at me before slowly kiss my lips before turning around to lie back next to me.

"So are you going to the gym this morning?" I ask her then she smiles while closing her eyes.

"I already did my morning work out," she chuckles which makes me smile.

"No.., the weather is too gloomy for me to get up early in Sunday morning," she stares at the big window next to our bed.

"You hungry?" She suddenly turn her body around to look at me who's laying on bed next to her.

"A little," I say,

"Okay I'll take 15 more minutes to lay here," she says as I smile watching her reaching her phone from the night stand.

"Take as much as you want," I chuckle before about to get up from the bed.

"You have plans for tonight?" I asked while looking down at ger who's now checking on her phone.

"Yeah, Alma and I are going out tonight," she said.

"Where?" I asked then this time those eyes look up at me before those lips smirk.

"I don't know, somewhere," she said.

"Guess we feel like drinking tonight," she said, and somehow my protective thought suddenly build up inside of my head.