Chapter 13 - Our Wedding Night

Sabrina Alicia Kiehl

"Can't believe a ticket to freedom can cost this much," I say while sitting next to Ansel in front of our table. His eyes are looking at me while he's sipping on the champagne.

"That's why some people don't want to get married," he said.

Yes, but unlike how my family would think, or more like how my parents would think.

"What do you think that is going to come up after we have our wedding?" I ask him while chilling sitting next to him.

"Probably questions about kids," he calmly say while started to take a spoon of a cake that we just cut right in front of many people.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Do you know when will all this going to end? I'm getting so sleepy right now," I said.

"It's still 9 though," he said looking at the Rolex on his wrist,

I woke up so very early today just to get my hair and make up done, now we're at the end of the day. I cannot wait to get back to the bedroom and lay myself there, my eyes are heavy. I open my eyes the found Ansel's friend who is sitting next to his girlfriend, talking and smiling like they're so in love. Ansel introduced her to me earlier today but I already forgot her name, I think it's Brianna or Gia I forgot. They look happier than we are here, felt like everyone is having their good time. I look at Ansel who's licking the spoon with his tongue which somehow attract me and suddenly turns ne on, what the hell.., how can he be so attractive by just licking a spoon.

"What?" He realized that I was looking at him, now I'm lost for words.

"Nothing," I shake my head.

"Ansel I can't stand dancing with my dad on the first dance for too long, so would you please take me away from him after just some couple of minutes?" I asked then she nodded.

"Of course, anything for you sweetheart," he teased then I shake my head while chuckles.

"We barely kiss today, couple usually kiss a lot on their wedding day," he said while looking around before his eyes landed back on me, guess he's checking if I'm down to it or not.

"Yeah we should," I said.

"I'll kiss you when I have the chance, if there's a great moment, so don't be surprised," he smirked at me which makes me shake my head.

"Yea yea," I play it cool even though somehow I know I'll always feel so surprised.

We were talking when some people are walking towards our table, turns out that it is his friends from college. They're congratulated him while I smile like a clueless person next to him,

"This is Sabrina, my wife," Ansel said before putting his arm around my waist, introducing me to his friends.

"This is Ben and Alan, my college friends," Ansel say to me while I shaking their hands.

"Hi it's nice to meet you, thanks for coming,"

"And.., this is Jasmine and Chloe also from college," he said then I shake their hands, I suddenly feel some awkward tension when I shake their hands. They're smiling politely while the atmosphere telling the other way around.

"Hi, thanks for coming,"

"Congratulations," they said.

"Thank you," I nodded.

"Oh wow, look at you Mister smarty pants," Ben said then Ansel smiles.

"Do you know that he used to be so very smart, but he was also a party popper, he would go to any party but he'll be the most well prepared person in the morning to take a test?" Ben said then I chuckle.