Chapter 54 - Lunch in NYC

Sabrina Kiehl

Just like how Grayson suggested the four of us ended up having lunch at Grayson and Andrew's favorite restaurant. They said that the restaurant made the best food ever, We've visited this restaurant the first day that I got here and I admitted it that the food is really good. But Alma, she arrived three days after me so she hasn't been here.

When we were walking around time square Ansel called me but I refused to answer. It's very hectic here I can't listen to whatever he says right now, I don't really want to hear him bubbling under the alcohol effect.

"So how is it? seems like you love New York already?" Andrew asked then I only smile at him.

"Honey.., don't push him," Grayson said which makes me smile.

"Well if you're asking me, I'm already so in love with this city but this lady will be the one who makes the decision," Alma said which makes them chuckle.

"Why? You're dying to be my boss?" I teased and it only makes him laugh.

"You were my rival back in college and now you're about to be my boss?" I chuckle then it makes them laugh.

"Oh come on Sab, you know we're the best, us collided will make a good team," Andrew said.

"Yeah, I like the vibe here," Alma lay her back on the seat while staring up on the ceiling.

"Yeah what are you waiting for?" Andrew asked.

"Maybe it's not her who's still thinking, maybe it's the little one in her belly," Alma said before I smile at her.

"Oh yeah have you decided to keep it?" Grayson asked then I can only smile cause I have no idea.

"We've been thinking about adopting a child," Grayson smiles at me then I can only stay in silent. Andrew is nice, Grayson is even nicer they will make good parents for the baby. But I never thought of giving this baby away, I feel like I already have a special connection since I saw the embryo through the ultrasonography.

"If we move here, the baby will have the best mom, dads and aunt," Alma said while putting her arm around my shoulder.

This baby is just something to me, I never like the idea of marriage and love. But when I found out that I was pregnant, the feeling was so unreal and I can't even explain how can this feelings grow towards an embryo inside of my body. The thought of this baby only bring me back to Ansel, I keep dreaming about having a family with him since I found out that I'm pregnant. But I've made his life miserable already, I don't want to put any pressure and problem on his shoulder no more. He doesn't have to know about this, but the thought of how he treated me for the last one year making me think that he'll make a great father for our child.

"Oh guys don't push her," Grayson said which makes me smile, he's always the sweetest between us four.

I know my life will depend on these three people if I decided to move here, they might become the family that I have ever wanted. But then the thought of my grandpa.., grandma and my sister.., it's not that easy to leave them.

"Man it's hard," I shake my head while smiling.

"Anyway I gotta pee," I got up from my seat to get into the restroom.

"Want me to go with you?" Alma asked then I shake my head.

"No," I chuckle.

I got into the restroom to pee then wash my hand. I look at my own self in the mirror while washing my head. The thought of me being pregnant making me think about the last time we had sex, probably the reason why I got this baby inside me.