Chapter 39 - The talk

Ansel Renaldy

We cleaned up before we decided to go back downstairs, I can say that her dress is pretty messed up after we had an inter course in the bathroom at the second floor. I've never imagined that I'd experience this kind of thing in a family gathering, trust me this girl will be the death of me.

Sabrina told me to get out first so we'll not make it obvious that the two of us were gone. I walk down the stairs and about to get a glass of drink, there's where I suddenly see her dad who's also taking a glass of tea. I can't tell that it's pretty awkward for us to face one another after what happened. I look away and say nothing until I pass a mirror and I realize that my lips is pretty pinkish red, anyone could tell that someone just messed up with my lips. How didn't I notice that before I walk out of the bathroom.., I take a piece of tissue and began to clean in up.

Moments later Sabrina finally got back to the first floor and began to greet her families. I stand close next to her all the time because I don't know anyone in this house, and I don't tend to be close with anyone here.

"Have you guys have any plans for having a kid anytime soon?" One of her aunt asked while she can only chuckle.

"Not around this time," she chuckles.

She's good at putting an act in front of anyone, no one would know if she's making it up in front of anyone right now. That makes sense, no one would ever know how her dad has been treating her all this time.

"Oh come one girls, leave my grand daughter alone, they're still young, they probably want to have fun," her grandma suddenly appears while having a muffin in her hand.

"Come on mom, both of them has beautiful features I wonder how their baby will look like,"

"Yeah mom, they'll make a beautiful baby," one of them said and this time it makes me smile, I can't help but put my arm around her who stand next to me.

"Yeah they will, thanks to my dna right?" Her grandma jokes which only made them laugh.

"Sabrina," someone suddenly called her name, which happened to be her sister.

"Grandpa want to see you," she said then she looks at me.

"Okay aunties I'll be with grandpa," she said and I'm glad that her hand automatically hold mine, because I don't know where to go if she left me here and I'm not good making a conversation especially with the aunties.

I follow her who's walking to where her grandpa's at, turns out that he's sitting in front of a round table.

"Hi, how are you," Sabrina said before planted a kiss on his cheek.

"You know that I'm better now," he chuckles before putting down his spoon on his plate.

"How are you both?" Her grandpa asked then she throw a glance at me.

"We're great, always great," Sabrina said.

"Great," I said then he nodded.

"Ansel how's your grandparents?" Her grandpa suddenly asked me.

"They're great, buy they were worried when you collapsed," I said then he nodded.

"Heard they paid a visit when I was at the ICU?" He asked then I nodded.

"Yeah they did," I said.