Chapter 8 - Bestie

Sabrina Alicia Kiehl

The party has finally finished we said bye to everyone now we're on our way back to his apartment. My mind was empty until my phone suddenly rings, I look at my phone screen and read the caller Id.

It's Alma, my best friend since I can't remember.

"Hi," I say then with just a second after that I can hear her screaming which makes me has to put my phone away from my ear. "Shit," I say, bet Ansel can hear her screaming through my phone.

"Is this Sabrina Kiehl? Or am I talking to a girl that I don't know anymore," she says then I sigh, it is probably because I posted a picture with Ansel in my private account. Yes I have two account, one for public and family one for my close friends that's all.

"Hey," I say.

"Who in the world having a boyfriend and about to get married without telling her best friend," she says then I sigh again, I know she's mad at me or maybe surprise by my post.

"Where are you?" I ask her,

"Somewhere you don't need to know," she says.

"Hey come on I'll meet you so I can explain it to you," I sigh while looking out the window.

"We're not child anymore Alma come one," I say to her then she told me that she's at her apartment.

"Okay I'll be there in few minutes," I say then she hung up.

"Can you drive me to Blue Star Apartment," I say to him after got hung up by Alma.

"Why?" He asks me.

"I posted our picture online and my best friend is freaking out now she's mad at me," I say to him.

"You didn't tell her?" He asks.

"I haven't, got so much to do at work," I say to him.

"I'll take a cab to get back to your apartment, you're not going anywhere aren't you?" I ask him.

"No, but my friends are coming over," he says.

"That's fine I shouldn't come to your apartment though I got my keys with me," I say to him.

"Okay," he says.

~

I ring on the doorbell and waiting for alma to open the door for me. After a few second she opens the door with a flat face, "May I help you?" She asks and I know she's still mad at me. "Funny," I said before walking inside passing her then she closes the door behind me. 

I walk inside of her apartment then look around, there's nothing change it looks the same from the last time I visited. "Long story short I got engaged," I say to her after turning around to look at her.

"Ansel and I met on Adam's wedding, he was Adam's roommate in college, we both don't believe in love then we both decided to get married that's all," I say before I can even sit on the couch.

"Wait did I miss something?" She stopped me.

"You two don't believe in love and you two decided to get married?" She asks then I simply nodded like it's not a big deal at all.

"What do you mean by that," she asks me while looking at me with questions eyes.

"We just legally get married without doing any marriage thing, so I can get away from my parents," I say to her then she looks pretty surprised.

"You guys won't have kids?" She asks then I simply shake my head, that's an easy question.

"Being married is not going to be as easy as that Sabrina," she says then I look at her then smile,