Chapter 18 - Good morning

Ansel Alexander Renaldy

I got back into her room carrying a pillow and another blanket from my room. I got in and see her laying on the floor with blanket over her, still awake not asleep yet.

"Brooklyn asked if you're okay with him," I said after closing the door behind me.

"Okay with him being exist or okay with him ruining my Saturday night?" She ask and I know she's again being sarcastic.

"Okay with you sleeping on the floor," I teased as I put the blanket and the pillow on bed.

"I rather sleep here than sleeping right beside your stinky ass," she said as I sit on the bed staring down at her who lay on the floor.

"So are you sleeping with lights on or off?" I ask her.

"Off," she replies.

"Good, we finally have one thing in common," I said before turning off the light and started to lie on bed then cover myself with blanket.

There's a few seconds of silent between us after I turned off the lights. I was tired but I just can't sleep, I keep staring blankly at the ceiling.

"It's not fair," she suddenly mumbles.

"You gotta sleep on a freaking sofa and now I'm laying on the floor," she protested then I chuckle.

"Who gave their apartment password to someone else," she finally got up from the floor, looking at me while sitting there with her so called sleeping kit.

"I gave you the password," I said to her while smiling, somehow I found it entertaining to trap her on her own words.

"I am your wife," she mumbles, and I smile once I saw that annoyed face.

"Do you know a game called angry grandma?" I ask her.

"Why," she asked.

"You'll be like that when you get older," I chuckle.

"How long am I supposed to stuck with you?" I ask her cause I have no idea, what I did was signing up to this stupid agreement with her without thinking about the end of it.

"Maybe until I finished my fashion design school so I can fly out of the country and disappear," she said.

"We'll get a divorce then I tell everyone I'm traumatized with marriage so I won't get married again," I complete her then I can hear her chuckle.

"Or you can fake my death," she said then chuckle.

"Babe," I teased her which made her throw a glance at me.

"You can sleep on the bed, tonight's weather is pretty cold," I said but she stays in silent.

"Are you teasing me Ansel," she asked me then I smile.

"As long as you're okay to sleep next to my stinky ass," I stole her line from earlier.

"I'm serious, get up," I chuckle, somehow I know a girl like her is very prestigious.

"Do you want to sleep on the bed or not,"  I asked her then she looks down at me.

"But we must build a barrier between us," she said like she's scared that I'm going to do anything to her.

"Why are you acting like I'm going to do something to you while you're sleeping," I said.

"Because most guys get 5 erections every single nights," she said then it blows my mind.., too much information. I'm a guy and I know.