Irrational Aftermath

"I need to see Eraserhead!"

There was static for a moment, as the cameras swiveled and zoomed in on him in a rapid analysis.

"You may enter."

Shinsou entered the main building and ran down the hallways, stopping for directions a couple times. All the students seemed surprised to see such a young kid with a cat on campus, but they all knew where Aizawa taught and pointed him the right way.

Shinsou knocked on the classroom door. It opened to the sight of Aizawa looking tired. His tired gaze traveled down to Shinsou, and his eyes narrowed.

"Why is Eiko a cat?" he demanded, eye twitching.

Shinsou's heartbeat was too fast, and his words came out in a rush.

"She got in a fight! It was my fault! I don't know what to do!"

Aizawa sighed.

The boy was obviously worried senseless.

"I want all the details from you later. For now," he beckoned to one of his students "show Shinsou the way to recovery girl." It was weird how many classroom seats were empty. Had Aizawa expelled half his class or something?

The teen hurriedly got up, leading the way for Shinsou. He turned out to be a chatty guy with a wind quirk, and Shinsou made sure to walk quickly so that taller boy didn't slow down.

They approached the right room just as Recovery girl was leaving. Shinsou hurried forward.

"You're recovery girl, right?"

The school raised an eyebrow at the cat.

"I'm not a vet,"

"She's a shapeshifter!" Shinsou explained desperately.

Recovery girl looked at the cat closer.

"Very well, bring her inside."

A few minutes later...

"That's all I can do for her," Recovery girl explained to the anxious Shinsou. The cat was soundly asleep on the table.

"Most of my healing energy went towards the internal bruising to her stomach. Her other injuries were numerous, but none of them were too bad. Did she roll down a cement hill or something?"

"Why is she asleep?"

"Healing people takes a lot of energy out of them."

Recovery girl eyed the messy haired boy as he watched the cat worriedly.

"Your friend is going to be fine. Whatever she did, don't let her do it again. No more vet work."

She muttered something about kids being too reckless these days.

Aizawa's point of view

Aizawa had gotten approximately two hours of sleep today. He'd been up until 1 am planning lessons, followed by a couple hours of underground hero work until 3. His eyes had closed and he'd knocked out cold... only to wake up two hours later to the sound of you going up and down the stairs. It was five am. What kind of problem child antics was this? You'd finally gone outside and started playing guitar, and he'd given up on sleep and gotten up to check on you. School nerves. He hadn't thought you actually had anything to worry about.

But that was before that purple haired kid had showed up at UA during your school hours with you stuck in cat form. Then he'd received a call from your school saying that you and Shinsou had bullied two innocent students. Apparently, they had tried to tell you and Shinsou not to ditch class, and you and Shinsou had responded by trapping them on the roof. They had remained trapped on the roof until found by school staff and brought to the principal to tell their pitiful story. Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose tiredly. The school's story didn't match what he'd seen. Shinsou had obviously only left school to bring Eiko to him, and the boy had been worried out of his mind. Aizawa's irritation levels were rising steadily. He wasn't sure how many people were to blame here. Either way, it was a mess.