BONUS- Irrational Driver

You dashed to the hallway at the bottom of the stairs and grabbed the car keys from the hook.

"DAAAD!" you hollered joyfully.

You twirled the keys around your finger, enjoying the jingle every time they slowed. Your ears twitched towards the sound of Aizawa's footsteps. He trudged down the stairs, looking paler and more haggard than usual.

"How did you know the instant I finished grading end of term exams, problem child?" he asked grouchily.

"The paper rustling sounds finally stopped," you grinned shamelessly. "And you promised..."

Aizawa sighed.

"I promised that once I finished grading exams, I'd teach you to drive."

You beamed.

You'd been begging Dad for weeks. You were already 16, the age at which heroes in training could fast pass to getting their license. All you needed was loads of practice hours with a teacher. Mic had offered to teach you. So had Shirakumo. But Aizawa had shut those suggestions down, insisting that he'd teach you himself over Christmas break once he finished grading exams. He'd brought this on himself, really.

Shirakumo appeared in the hallway, drifting cross legged on one of his clouds. He'd been staying in the guest room for the last couple months. His eyes sparkled with laughter at your excitement and Aizawa's tired resignation.

"Today's the day, Eiko?" he grinned.

"Today's the day!" you beamed.

"Mind if I come watch?" he turned to Aizawa mischievously. "I could create cushioning clouds if anything goes wrong..."

Aizawa scowled, then paused, actually considering it.

"Dad!" you punched his arm with a pout. "Nothing will go wrong!"

Aizawa turned towards the front door, stepping into his boots. "Come if you want to."

Shirakumo smiled radiantly. His clouds swirled into a whirlwind and dispersed, leaving him fully geared for the cold in a long winter coat, scarf, and boots.

"That's a nice trick," you observed, careful to sound indifferent as you thought off all the ways it could save time. Shirakumo ruffled your hair teasingly.

"Hey!" you swatted his hands away.

"Your quirk is just as cool, Eiko" he laughed.

You tried to smooth out your hair. "Great... now my hair's a mess."

"Oh?" he peered down at you innocently. "It is?"

"Come on," Aizawa demanded tiredly, already two steps out the door.

You dashed past him, Shirakumo forgotten as you grabbed the handle of the driver door.

"Not so fast," Aizawa's capture weapon yanked you back.

"But-" you protested.

"I'll drive to the practice area," he explained, brushing past you. "You can drive once we're there."

You dashed around the front of the car, throwing open the passenger door, then opened it back up a crack.

"Shirakumo, are you coming?"

Shirakumo's fingers were typing busily on his phone, his fingerless gloves coming in handy for once. "I don't want to be a backseat driver! Luckily, Mic's on his way."

As he spoke, Mic's sleek black car screeched around the corner and slammed to an abrupt stop next to the curb. The window rolled down, letting out a flood of loud music. "Hey Eiko!" Mic grinned. "Your cheerleading quad has assembled!"