11. Sunflower Triggers

He came around to the side and got into the car, smirking at you as he buckled up "Ready?" he asked, making you nod "Yes very, do I get a hint?" you asked. He scoffed "You didn't give me one," he said, beginning to drive away as you pouted "Oh fine" you murmured with a smile.

Your phone went off, making you glance down and open the email you got

'Audition Scheduled! Be at the Waldorf Theater at 10:30 AM Monday for the part of Rose Schneiderman on BBC's Doctor Who'

"Yes!" you exclaimed accidentally then covered your mouth and looked at Tom who was focused on driving "You alright?" he asked, you blushed "Uh sorry I got an audition for a part on Doctor Who," you said. Tom smiled wide "Doctor Who thats amazing! What are you trying out for?" he asked, you held up your phone "Rose Schneiderman, she was an activist who fought against the awful migrant worker conditions in the 1890s." you explained. He glanced over at you for a moment before smirking "Did you know that for the roll or..." he trailed, picking up on how quickly you answered that question.

You blushed a little "I did a report on redheads in history in school, she was one of them" you admitted, putting your phone away in your purse. He chuckled a little then frowned "Though I suppose this means you're definitely leaving on Saturday" he said, making you frown and nod "Yeah... I suppose... But let's not think about that. Tonight I just want to have fun." you said, smiling at him. He nodded in understanding, continuing to speak with you until you got to a big building with no signs on it or windows.

Some alarms started going off in your head before you even got out of the car 'This is sketchy looking...' you trailed off as the door opened, Tom leaned his head down to you "(Y/N), you okay?" he asked with a smile that silenced the alarms in your head. You smiled back and got out of the car "Never better" you said then stepped out, still eying the building suspiciously. Tom shut the door behind you before taking your elbow in his "I think you're gonna like this" he said with a big grin. You smiled back at him "I hope so because it looks like you're whisking me away to an abandoned building." you said, gesturing to the building. He chuckled a little and shrugged "Yes, I realize this isn't the most comforting but just wait till we get inside" he said.

You nodded in agreement then walked inside, there were people there which made you feel better at least, the room was large after the ticket counter like someone had taken a warehouse and painted it black from head to toe. Tom flashed his phone to someone, they scanned it and led you into the black room, you gripped Tom's forearm slightly as you walked further into the black warehouse, it getting darker. Tom looked down at your arm then your face, he smiled and rested his hand on yours reassuringly "It's going to start soon, let's grab a seat" he said, walking you two over to a bench that sat close to a wall and sat the two of you down with your back to it, facing the room.

You cleared your throat after a moment realizing that you were waiting for something and turned to Tom "How was the rest of the day?" you asked, he shrugged slightly, rubbing his palms together "Well I did give a lovely woman a shoulder massage, which is great because I got to pretend to be kicked in the thigh several times." he said with a laugh. You winced a little remembering the memory room thing with Sif, and he definitely wasn't kicked in the 'thigh' "Well I think the woman appreciated the shoulder rub immensely considering she was face down in the blankets while the man forgot his lines twice" you said with a wink.

He laughed as you did and pulled your hands to rest in your lap, the one that held yours still did, resting both of your hands on your knee. You sighed a little and brushed some hair behind your ear before lights began turning on in the room and projectors covered the walls in Van Gogh art

 You sighed a little and brushed some hair behind your ear before lights began turning on in the room and projectors covered the walls in Van Gogh art