36. January

You tapped away at the controller "Fuck!" you exclaimed to yourself as the 'Game Over' screen came on. You stuck your tongue out at the words 'Left alive' then leaned over to your bong, taking it with a lighter. Tom entered as you medicated, peaking at the screen "I don't even know why I bothered to check" he said, you shrugged "I don't either" you said, exhaling. He chuckled and sat down "While I've got you, can we talk?" he asked, you nodded, handing him your piece, he shook his head, lacing his fingers as he turned to you. You tilted your head, setting it down "Is everything okay?" you asked, he nodded as he smiled "Absolutely... Have you enjoyed me staying here?" he asked. You nodded "Of course." you said, he nodded "Good, and I've enjoyed staying here as well." he said, the two of you nodded in sync and silence for a minute or two before you stopped, your eyes shifted in confusion "Is that all?" you asked. He chuckled and covered his face "No, sorry I..." he took a deep breath "I was wondering if you'd like to move in together?" he asked.

You blinked at the idea, a smile creeping across your face "Really?" you asked, he nodded "I basically already live here and I'm currently paying for a flat I'm not using way out in London." he said with a shrug. You uncrossed your legs, not breaking eye contact "It does make sense and... I have thought about asking you" you said, shyly fumbling with the controller. He chuckled "You have?" he asked as you nodded "But I'm glad you asked first because I don't think I could bring myself to do it." you said. He stood as you did, kissing him deeply "I" he met your lips again "Accept your request" he said, pulling you to him by your waist.

You giggled against his lips while your hands reached up to hold his face "Thank you" you teased with a wink. You pulled back and shrugged "We'll be going into London more often, maybe we can take our own cars and load things up each time." you suggested. He nodded "That works wonders. When we go into London, drop me off at home, I'll grab my car and we can load them both up when we go home." he said. You nodded, kissing him "Sounds great!" you exclaimed then sighed "Now comes the part where we tell everyone." you said. He chuckled and kissed her forehead "Want me to hold your hand while you call your Dads?" he asked, you nodded "Want me to do the same for your sisters?" you asked. He bit his lip and nodded, you still hadn't been able to meet them yet and they were getting a little antsy, rightly so, they've never met you and you met their mother.

He cleared his throat "Still um... No hurry... What were you playing?" he asked, sitting down in the opposite rocker. You sat down "New Hitman, this level is a bitch and a half, like I know how theres just this one guy that keeps fucking me" you said as you tapped 'Retry' on the screen. He watched as you tried and failed just two more times before getting it, you kissed Tom on the cheek "My good luck charm" you whispered with a flirtatious wink before gluing your eyes back to the screen. Tom eyed you as you watched the cutscene, fully mellowed out, relaxed and barely medicated.

You sat upright, adjusting the mask on your face "I think I could potentially be talked into that, it's just I'm worried about it conflicting with the Bond picture" you said. Alice nodded "I can understand that, there is enough downtime on the set schedule to do both, you would just be unavailable for reshoots for that day. The studio is actually down the street from the set." she said. You nodded and smiled "Right... Both in Poland? That could work." you said, turning to your planner, quickly writing some notes down for that day.

You huffed and sat back "Have we even made a dent in the offers?" you asked, rubbing your eyes, she chuckled "A small one but a dent nonetheless. Do you need to call your boyfriend?" she asked. You blushed "If we're breaking for lunch then yes, he was gonna take me out today." you said, she sighed "Seriously when do I get to know?" she asked. You chuckled "Soon I... I'm actually going to ask him soon." you said shyly, she smiled widely "Tell me before you do anything, okay?" she asked. You nodded, glancing at your phone as you got a notification and picked it up "Namely tell me who?" she asked, though you suspected she knew already.