17. Soup And A List

(Releasing an extra chapter of this since I'm not releasing one in my one shots book. Thanks for reading and thanks for almost 300 reads!)

You groaned as you hauled yourself onto the crutches for the final time "Ten times. Those reporters asked me ten times how much weight I lost for the roll" you murmured in annoyance. Tom sighed through his nose "Unfortunately that's one thing that's not going to go away" he said, walking alongside you with your purse over his shoulder. You cleared your throat "I wouldn't be annoyed if I didn't gain weight for the roll, I put on muscle." you said with a frown. He smiled a little at you then looked up and cleared his throat "(Y/N) I hope I'm not being too forward when I say this but I don't know if I'm comfortable with you being at your hotel room alone." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

You tilted your head at him "Well yeah neither am I but I don't really have a choice." you said confused, he looked around before clearing his throat "I mean you do. That boyfriend you're dating would probably let you stay at his place, that apartment of his?" he asked with a smile. You stared at him with a small tint as he'd called himself your boyfriend before shifting your head side to side "I don't know about that, he's kinda needy" you teased with a wink. Tom rolled his lips through his teeth and smirked at you "I don't know if he'd like you calling him that." he whispered as you two walked.

'God he's fun to flirt with'

You chuckled and looked up "What's he going to do... Punish me?" you asked with a coy smirk as he shot you a look that said 'Oh you're gonna get it' while you walked. You looked up and smiled as Sophia walked up to you two "Right, we've got to go back to set for the day" she said. Tom cursed under his breath "Right, I forgot I'm going there right after this." he said. Sophia nodded "Yeah, you ready?" she asked, he held up a finger, to which she nodded and walked away, shooting the both of you a look. He blinked and looked at you "Did you...?" you sighed "I didn't have to Mr. Vampire" you said, pointing to the hickey that was covered up. He grinned at you apologetically "Sorry I get carried away sometimes" he said trying to be quiet then cleared his throat "Owen knows something's up too, he saw I had a coffee cup from your hotel." he said.

You rolled your eyes, "Of course. They should have been detectives." you murmured then shrugged, they'd been trying to push you two together from the beginning so of course, they figured it out. You cleared your throat as he held your forearms. "I'm gonna give you my key, just go to my apartment, we'll get your bags brought over okay?" he asked. You nodded a little and smiled at him as he fumbled with his keys then met your eyes "What?" he asked, "Nothing, sorry" you said with a flush, not realizing you were staring. He handed you the key with a smile "I'll text you the address okay? Can you get a car?" he asked, you nodded "Yeah absolutely" you held up your phone. He nodded back "Alright, be safe," he said, staring at you for a moment, you both wanted a kiss, you knew you did but there was a bunch of paparazzi in the area who had just watched you two flirt all day.

So you smiled, poked his nose "Boop" then you walked away quickly anticipating tonight.

As promised, Tom texted you the address, you'd been there before, even slept there but you didn't pry much knowing it was just something he rented while staying in Georgia. You limped into the apartment, it was a decent size but was very bachelor style vibes, Tom had been in and out a lot, unable to sit still so much and it was evident. You set down your purse and pulled out your phone

You: 'Is there anything I should know? Any rooms you don't want me in?'

Tom: 'Ah yes, the one with the screaming'

You rolled your eyes

Tom: 'Seriously it's fine love, make yourself comfortable in my room, there's a bed, telly, everything you need'