13. Mirror Mirror (Smut)

Warnings: Body worship, scars, body appreciation, fingering, masturbating, handjob, good girl, praise.

He nodded "If you want to stop at any time-" "I'll say Trains," you said somewhat quickly with a smile, it was a safe word you'd decided on years ago and stuck with it. He smiled a little at you "Good... Turn around" he said, you nodded a little and turned around so you sat in between his legs, going to get under the blanket when he moved it off to expose your legs.

You bit your lip a little as you were suddenly more aware of the reflection that faced you two as you settled into his legs. He adjusted so his back was flush against the headboard and pulled you to his chest before looking up to see what you were staring at. He leaned into your ear "Keep watching... I'm going to show you how beautiful you are to me." he whispered, sending shivers down your spine. His hands rested on your forearms as he began trailing kisses down your neck, reminding you of that one scene you had to do together, you'd nearly moaned out when he did it during that the first time.

This time you did moan a little, making him the tense one now, but he continued, moving your shirt a little so he could get at your collar bone. You gasped a little as he pulled the shirt back a little "Wait no-" "Ah, I see you took off the makeup on your back... Did you do so for our outing?" he asked, making you freeze. You looked up to meet his reflection but he was busy kissing your shoulders around the back of your neck "You knew?" you asked, whimpering as he made it to the other side of your neck.

He trailed up to your right ear "I knew you were made up when we were on set, it has a very distinct smell." he said then sucked on your earlobe earning another moan. You pressed your lips in, looking down for only a second before he tilted your head back up "You don't need to explain or worry about a thing darling, we're not talking about these scars of yours... Right now I just want to make you feel good... I want to make any doubts about yourself fade away.." he said, trailing his hands down your side to your hips again.

You nodded while pressing your thighs together, the growing feeling in your stomach urging you to let this man do what he wanted to you. He rested his head on your shoulder, looking in the mirror "Remove your shirt" he said in a somewhat demanding tone, you sat up and shyly removed it to reveal your breasts to the mirror but your scars to him. He leaned his head back into your neck as you rested against him, jumping as you could feel your bareback touching his bare chest.

He paid it no mind, just continuing his trail of kisses down your neck before finally looking up in the mirror at you. You blushed and looked to the side only to have him grab your chin gently and make you look back "Keep watching... I want you to watch while I worship you" he said deeply. Your whole body felt like it was on fire and he hadn't even done anything yet, his voice was so sweet and soothing he almost didn't need to. His hands reached around so they laid flat on your bare stomach "May I?" he asked, you nodded again and he trailed his hands up to cup both of your breasts, lifting them up as he did.

He looked in the mirror "You're absolutely stunning... I can't even believe you're allowing me to touch you right now..." he trailed as he began to knead your breasts in his hands gently, causing a small moan to fall out. You continued to watch as he rubbed your breasts, your hands resting on his thighs as you weren't sure what to do with them you began tracing small circles into his thigh. He groaned softly, continuing to knead your breasts "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been watching you all night... Your little reactions to the movie... Watching your fingers dance along the bedsheet so delicately" he whispered, his fingers finding your nipples and beginning to roll them in between his pointed and thumb.

You let your head fall back onto his shoulder with a moan, so he took the opportunity and leaned over, giving you a kiss as he continued to knead and pinch at your breasts. He pulled away, resting his forehead on yours "Remove your pants" he said, voice deepened with lust that gave you goosebumps as you nodded. You arched your back, lifting your but just enough that you could move the pants off, tossing them aside from you fervently before positioning yourself against his chest again. This time you could feel the bulge in his shorts, sending more of a flush down your neck, you went to move when his hand went to your stomach, holding you there against him