40. Weak In The Knees

A//N: Couple things! A) This book has five chapters left! Ahhh! I want to thank everyone for reading for this long and enjoying, voting and reading the story! Please remember to check out my other books; Yes Ma'am (A Sub! Loki modern story), Chronicles of A Mischief Maker (A Loki One-Shots book, complete) She Burns (Complete)and She Burns (Final Form) (Complete) a Loki in Avengers story with the character that your character in this story plays!

2) Please remember to follow either my profile or my update books for future projects, polls, and updates!

C) I will be taking a two week break to work on the final chapters, the next chapter will be resuming June 3rd to catch up on writing, editing, starting other projects and healing a tattoo. Thank you so much again and enjoy this 6K word smutty smut chapter to celebrate!

You clapped your hands together "Ya si Quieres dinero, lo Siento no tengo~" you sang along as you vacuumed, moving your hips along to the music. You shoved the vacuum across the floor as you moved, it had been about two weeks and you hadn't told anyone about the baby just yet. It was still very young, so you and Tom decided to wait until the three-month mark. For now, you just enjoyed this little happiness that was reserved for just you two, the second everyone else found out you'd be getting blown up on your phone. As arms wrapped around your waist you smiled "Welcome home~" you cooed gently as you stood up the vacuum. Tom turned you around "Dance with me" he whispered gently, you faced him and smiled, "Tom I don't really know-" "-Then just hold me, follow my lead," he said. He reached up, taking one hand and laced it with the other as his other wrapped around your waist, the upbeat tune guiding him to swirl around with you for a moment.

You giggled after a moment "Tom, what brought this on?" you asked, spinning out as he extended you out. He shrugged, pulling you back in "I just realized we never danced together, and when I saw you dancing I had to take the chance." he said. He pulled you tightly against his chest, his well pressed suit with only a few buttons undone, he'd only been home a few minutes. You rested your head on his chest as he swayed you back and forth "Tom as nice as this is, why don't you sit, I'll pour you some wine." you said softly, though you kept moving with his notions. He shook his head "I just want to enjoy you for a bit... Okay?" he asked, you furrowed your brow and looked up, he smiled down at you, but it definitely looked pushed across his face and not pulled like his normal genuine smile. You tilted your head "Tom? Is everything okay?" you asked, he slowly stopped moving before chuckling "I forgot I can't hide anything from you" he said, reaching up and holding your chin in his fingers "Little Sherlock" he said.

You took his hand and walked over to the barseats, hopping on one as he did the other, holding your hand in his. You reached your free hand up to make him look at you, he watched as you took a deep breath in, then mimicked you, exhaling with you as well. He copied a few more times as you guided him, then held your hand in both of his "Its been insanely busy lately, and today was this huge meeting, the one with the presentation I've been working on?" he asked. You nodded as he sighed "Well I got up there to give it and just... Froze." he explained, shaking his head "I locked up entirely, feeling all of these people looking so excitedly at me, expecting all these great things for me, I just felt so much pressure I couldn't breathe. Someone was able to take over for me but I just..." he sighed, resting his head in his hand. You stroked his hand as you listened gently "And this is by no means your fault, obviously but someone-" he poked your belly softly "-Has terrible timing." he finished. You giggled and nodded "They do, admittedly" you said, rubbing your stomach as he chuckled "And on the way home, my mother and sisters are trying to get together and figure something out so we can all meet up somewhere in my schedule."

He raised your hand, kissing the soft palm of it gently "Then I walk in, and theres just some very needy fluffballs happy to see me home, and you just maintaining our home, dancing to your music, and I can't help but envy you" he said. You blushed slightly "Well, I can understand not wanting all this pressure, especially you Mr. Auditions for plays while producing a marvel show and doing Unicef work," you said. He laughed against your hand before it teetered off, he stared down, zoning out slightly, you tilted his head up "Is there anything I can do to alleviate anything?" you asked, stroking his cheek with your thumb.