34. November

–Your POV–

You laughed with your fathers and Tom "You promised not to tell anyone!" You whined softly, burying your face in Tom's shoulder as Papa laughed. Tom set down the drink he nearly spat "Sorry, so it was called what?" he asked, you sighed as Dad signed out the word "Suwupus she called the lizards, we dont' know where it came from" he confessed. You groaned and raised your head upward "Please don't spread this further" you half-threatened, half-begged Tom. He chuckled and leaned over kissing your forehead. Dad and Papa eyed each other before clearing their throats "You two have a lot to catch up on, how about we call it here?" he asked.

You nodded and smiled "I appreciate it Dad, the downstairs guest is all made up-" "-Oh no no, I don't want to be in here tonight" Dad teased without signing so Papa wouldn't hear. You blushed as Tom looked anywhere but at him "Besides, your Papa and I want some alone time." he said, lacing his fingers with Papa as he finished. The two of them stood as you did, hugging them tight "Thank you Dad... Papa..." you trailed happily, hugging each as Tom shook their hands.

They walked off as Dad waved flirtily "Night night love birds." he cooed before stepping outside. You turned as Tom followed "Just gonna grab my things... You said the guest room was made up?" he asked, you stared for a moment then scoffed and snickered "Tom, there is no way in hell you're sleeping downstairs, go get your stuff." you said. He smirked and winked "Didn't want to assume." he said then stepped out, you giggled and began tidying up, putting everything in the dishwasher and packaging up the food. You started the load then grabbed your glass of wine, leaning over the counter as you sipped and texted Sophie about what happened, she wasn't in on it and super excited! Chris was however (Of course) and demanded the video.

You chuckled as you scrolled then gasped feeling a hand on the underside of your cheek, feeling another on your upper shoulders, pushing you down. You bit your bottom lip to hide a wide smile "God I missed this" Tom said darkly as you shuddered "The littlest touch and you're melting under me." he gripped your rear tightly. You gasped in surprise and nodded "Its been so long." you whispered out as he chuckled "Yes it has" he said then let go, trailing his hand over to yours before pulling you up gently.

You blinked as he pulled you into his arms, smiling widely as his blue eyes scanned you, the jacket he wore had been tossed off an hour ago, his tie loosened and his shirt unbuttoned. You tugged the collar of his white shirt "Little overdressed for a dinner aren't we?" you asked, he scoffed "I wanted to look nice for y-" "-I mean what if you got those nice clothes dirty?" you asked. He blinked and smirked as you did "Perhaps I should take them off before I muck anything up" he said. You nodded and took his hands "Perhaps you should" you cooed, pulling him along to the stairs, he followed behind closely as he eyed you.

You both hurried up the stairs with some giggles and laughs before walking into your room, you turned and kissed him again. He kissed you back with more passion, running his hands up and down your back as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He reached down to your rear and picked you up by it with a small yelp, lowering you onto the bed as he leaned down, never breaking the kiss.

You panted softly between kisses as they slowly became more passionate and heated, Tom's hands urgently reached down and pulled your shirt up and, with your help, off. He leaned down to your chest, kissing between your breasts, his hands making quick work of your bra while yours dug into his hair. In almost a few seconds he tossed the bra aside, beginning to pepper every inch of your breasts, taking extra care of your hardened nipples. You whimpered and arched into his hold before reaching down, trying to unbutton his shirt fervently. He pulled back, slipping his tie off with the flick of his wrist while the final button slipped out of its place. You leaned up, slipping it off his shoulders, his shoulders wiggling out of its tight hold to reach for the brim of your pants.