18. Where To Start?

You blushed at the name and stayed still as he continued to read and fill out what you put on there. After a moment he set it down "I didn't see anything I had a problem with if that's what you're worried about '' he whispered softly. You bit your lip and nodded, shifting your head so he could have access to your neck as he began kissing at your ear "Good to know '' you whispered, closing your eyes. He chuckled then rested his forehead against the side of your head "It is late though and I definitely need sleep" he whispered, rubbing your tense shoulders.

You smiled and relaxed at the idea of going to bed "Yes you do" you said, leaning back against his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist "I want to spoil you before you leave. Get a head start on the three months." he said. You frowned a little at the reminder that in three days you'd be flying back home, feeling that he took your chin in his hand, tilting your head up. He did this so often like he wanted to look at your eyes.

He smiled before leaning in and kissing you softly, you returned the kiss with a smile, it was so gentle and sweet, definitely the sweetest you had. He pulled back after a moment "Are those your PJ's?" he asked, gesturing your comfy clothes, you blushed and shook your head "No, I sleep in my underwear... Is that okay?" you asked. He pressed in his lips and nodded "As long as you're comfortable" he said, though the blush across his face and darkened eyes said he was very comfortable with it.

You chuckled a little and slipped off your overshirt and skirt with a little help from Tom to untangle it from the boot. You went to unbutton your shirt then glanced at Tom a minute, still holding the bottom buttons as he sat beside you under the covers. You hesitated still because of your back 'He's seen it before but we were... Distracted' you thought with a flush. He tilted his head, seeming to notice it "Something the matter?" he asked, you bit your lip "You saw my back the other night right?" you asked.

He nodded "I did see some of it" he confirmed, you nodded and cleared your throat "Well eh... Okay" you said then slowly unbuttoned and took off your shirt. You reached behind you trying to unclasp your bra when you winced and held your shoulder, he leaned over "What is it?" he asked. You shook your head "It's my shoulder, the doctors said my back would be really sore for a few days" you said with a half shrug. Tom nodded "I can take it off for you if you like," he said, your flush darkening with his tired laugh "Only if you're okay with it," he said.

You pressed in your lips and nodded, going to turn when he reached out to you, his fingers just barely touching your bra strap bottom. His other hand reached out to your thigh as the fingers on your strap just barely moved along to the back of your bra, he leaned in as he did. It rested comfortably on the clasps, his face now inches from yours, his hot breath melting with yours for a moment before his lips were on yours. You smiled and closed your eyes, pressing back against him, resting your hands on his forearm and cheek as he kissed you sweetly.

His hand shifted on your bra strap and before you can even process how he did it, his wrist snapped, and your bra strap was undone. The sudden snapping makes you gasp into the kiss which he used to slip his tongue in, beginning to caress yours as you melted into it. His now free hand went to shift your bra straps off each shoulder before peeling it off of you and tossing it aside.

He pulled away shortly after, you open your eyes, panting slightly as he did then smiled "Sorry about that, all steps are required to remove it" he said, you smiled back "Don't lie to me, you're not sorry." you teased back. He chuckled then leaned in again, kissing you quickly "Let's get some sleep," he said then laid down, taking you with him. His arms wrapped around you, his chest met yours, then covered the two of you in blankets "Sophie is going to be bringing your items tomorrow by the way. She says you owe her lunch and tea." he said.

You blushed a little "They won't... Say anything right?" you asked shyly, he shook his head as he stroked your hip, still holding your shoulder. His thumb caressed it though the position seemed awkward to you "Are you uncomfortable?" you asked, he looked down at you and smiled "I just want to stroke your back but I'm not sure if that's okay" he said. You smiled at him then nodded "That's okay... But it may be a weird feeling." you said, touched that he even wanted to touch them. He smiled and his hand began rubbing against you in an arching pattern, his hands moving with each scar.