How You Meet

1. Charlie Dalton: Charlie Dalton, known as the schools flirt. You knew him since childhood, seen him grown and become who he is now, although a tad disappointed. "Shut up Charlie." Is your most said phrase, say it about a hundred times a day.

2. Gerard Pitts: Gerard Pitts is a shy guy whose grades could be better. You go to a different school, an all girls academy, which coincidentally is next to Welton Academy. You were "hired" to be Gerard Pitts tutor as the future valedictorian of your school.

3. Knox Overstreet: Your sister is Chris and like always you were cast aside as Knox became obsessed with your sister. "You should give up now, Chris is taken." You mumbled when he looks awestruck at the fading figure of your sister.

4. Neil Perry: You like him wanted to be an actress and again just like his dad your dad was unsupportive of it. "But dad!" You would shout. Your dad would have none of it, you sneaked off to the audition with the help of your friends when you met Neil.

5. Steven Meeks: Being a lover of Latin, Chemistry, and Trigonometry loads of people would come to you for help. You'd help of course but at times it was exhausting to have to help everyone. The one comfort you had was Steven aka Meeks. Who was your shoulder to cry on and your #1 fan.

6. Todd Anderson: Being Neil's sister came with great advantages, just like being friends with none other then Todd Anderson. Who like you was shy, you liked to keep to yourself, reading a book under a tree, staying out of the limelight, unlike your brother who loved being the center of attention.