Sneaking Out

Charlie Dalton: Charlie loved sneaking out of Welton to go out to see you. Although sometimes he was so close to being caught. You went to the girls prep school sister to Welton's all-boys school. The administration was a lot stricter at the girls prep school then Welton was. They wanted to prevent girls from being close to the boys.

Gerard Pitts: Gerard was always too scared to sneak out and go to your school. So, much to the dismay to everyone in the Dead Poets Society, he invited you to the meetings. To say the least sneaking out of your school was super hard to do. But you always some how made it alive and sade to their meetings.

Knox Overstreet: Knox was used to sneaking out of Welton, you weren't used to sneaking out the house to go see him. Knox always told you that it was alright if he had to bike to your school or your house. You always felt guilty that you were only able to sneak out three times. The rest of the times you were either caught by Chris, your mom, and once by your grandmother.

Neil Perry: Going to the girls prep school was like hell, it was worse then Welton was. You were lucky to be able to sneak off to go to Neil's D.P.S meetings. But you did it with a smile because Neil would walk you to the gates of the school and help you sneak back in without getting caught.

Steven Meeks: Meeks always advised you not to sneak out, saying if you got caught trying to sneak into Welton not only would you get in trouble but he would get expelled. You told him that you were like a spy or private investigator, you weren't ever going to get caught. He reluctantly agreed to sneaking out with you. You taught him how to bike and every once in a while you two would bike into town.

Todd Anderson: Todd didn't like the idea of sneaking out, at least with the Dead Poets Society the people in already knew how to get out. He didn't know the school as good as they did and was scared that he'd get you in trouble. You told him not to worry that if you two did get caught you'd bribe them with money to let him stay at school. "They always want money here at Welton anyways." You winked.