Neil/Reader

The Singer
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! this was a request I hope you enjoy!!

Neil met you before you became a famous singer. He was always by your side even when you were in Europe during your biggest tour yet. You were nervous, scared, it was different then your home state where everything was quiet. You enjoyed Paris the most and Sweden.

When you went back home you spent your time with Neil writing songs and getting your best friend Charlie to record a single with you. Charlie was your #1 fan and bought all your CD's/Vinyl's/Tapes. He loved what you were doing and was eager to see what your next move was.

You and Neil started to date at the end of the month when you decided to take a well deserved break from the public eye. You spent all your time with Neil and the Poets who you adored. You and Todd became best friends since Neil hung out with him a whole lot.

You even worked on a small song you released on Soundcloud for any of your fans that liked that kind of stuff. You worked on a mellow song with Charlie that you also released on Soundcloud.

But other then that you mostly lived quietly and away from the public, you needed it. Your manager thought it would be a great idea to put you in some small movies and tv shows.

You mostly wrote songs on your break, some were going to stay private and others were going to be released for everyone to hear.

You came up with an idea while listening to your favorite album. It was a love song and you decided because your one year anniversary was coming up to dedicate an album to Neil.

You decided not to rush it because the best albums take so much time. You wrote about small dates you had with Neil, you even took inspiration on one night at the cave.

You and Neil often visited a local coffee shop in Vermont. Neil loved to order tea and so you named it "Tea with Honey" it was a slow mellow song. You named another song "Under the Tree" and you even wrote a sad song called "Watching the Stars" that describe the feeling you got when you were away from Neil and the Poets.

You loved all the songs you wrote, they weren't all sad and slow some were exciting and upbeat. But they all took inspiration from Neil and the adventures you and him would go on frequently. You named a song "Neil" that basically described Neil, it was upbeat yet sad.

His brown eyes hid the sadness he would feel. Oh sad boy, oh sad boy.
You can't fool me, I know the feeling oh too well.
Oh sad boy, oh sad boy.
Tell me how you feel, your touch so warm, your eyes so cold.
Neil. You can't blame yourself, you can't hide yourself.

You spent most of your day playing around with your guitar finding the right tunes.

A year after your break you came back to LA away from Neil, you released your album. It became a hit with your fans. You announced a tour shortly after, all around North America and Europe.

You played all the songs and on your last day in North America you played an unreleased song; Dead Poets Society.

It was an upbeat song talking about the Poets and the cave and the adventures you all went on.

Everyone loved it and even though they didn't know the words to it they still sang along and danced to it. It was a rush that you enjoyed the most.

After Europe you went back home and again you took a break from the spotlight posting a few pictures on Social Media but mostly living silently.

You again would release songs on Soundcloud with Charlie and Todd. You released a few covers and again you wrote mostly about Neil and the Poets.

You wrote about how being in your small town made you feel. Neil was even featured in one of your songs.

You went on tour again played released and unreleased songs to the audience. Then you finally made your acting debut on an indie movie.

Being famous was both fun and hard, you loved it regardless.