He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

Charlie Dalton: Charlie, although not usually nervous and extremely confident was nervous. He stood there outside your schools gate. He had encountered one of your friends earlier and asked them to ask you to come out. "Charlie?" You said walking up to him, he handed you the flowers he had in his hands with a smile. "Hey." He smiled as you took the flowers with a smile. "I- I wanted to ask something." He asked taking in a shaky breath. "Oh, sure what's up?" You answered back, "Want to be my girlfriend?" He asked as your eyes lit up. "Girlfriend? Sure!" You smiled giving him a hug.

Gerard Pitts: "What do I tel her?" He asked his best friend and roommate Steven Meeks who rolled his eyes. "Exactly what you said to me. I love you so much I would die for you." Meeks jokes as Gerard playfully shoved him. lShut up I'm not telling her that." He rolled his eyes, "Then tell her that you like her and want her to be your girlfriend. See it's not hard." Meeks said, Gerard scoffed. "Oh yeah, want to be my girlfriend?" Gerard joked. "Go tell her." He walked out of Welton and sneaked out the school walking to your school which was 30 minutes away from Welton. He stood nervously on the yard of your school as he spotted you walking with your friends. "Psst. (Y/n)!" He shouted catching your attention. You smiled and jogged his way. "Pittsie! Hey!" You smiled, "I have to ask you something." He smiled nervously as you nodded. "Sure, what's up?" You said. He took in a deep breath and held your hand, "Want to be my girlfriend?" He asked as you smiled and hugged him. "Yes!Yes!"

Knox Overstreet: You were leaving school with Chris when you noticed Knox riding his bicycle. "Look who is coming." Chris nudged gesturing to Knox. You smiled and waved at Knox who stopped his bicycle and was walking towards you. "(Y/n). Hey." He smiled. "You can go on Chris, tell mom I'll be there." You smiled and Chris nodded walking away. "Hey Knox, what's up?" You said as Knox smiled and handed you a single rose. "I wanted to ask you something." He smiled and you nodded. "What's up?" You said as Knox took your hand, "(Y/n) (L/n) will you be my girlfriend?" You smiled brightly and hugged him. "Yes! Yes! Knox I will be your girlfriend!" You shouted hugging him tighter as he spun you around.

Neil Perry: Neil was in his dorm room walking back and forward, Tod was in the room with him just looking at him. "Neil, you're making me nervous." Todd chuckled as Neil stopped and looked at Todd. "I'm nervous! I have never asked a girl to date and I've never asked a girl to be my girlfriend!" He shouted flopping on his bed. "Get her flowers, you like writing poems write her a poem." Todd suggested, Neil stood up with a grin. "You're a genius!" After he wrote his poem he ran to your school where he asked your friend to ask you to come out. "Neil? Hey!" You said running to him and hugging him. "Why are you here?" You asked. "I want to read you a poem." He said holding out a piece of paper. "Oh, alright." You smiled. "𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩. 𝘐 𝘰𝘸𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘉𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥?" He said smiling at you, "Yes! Neil! That was so beautiful!" You hugged him and he hugged you back.

Steven Meeks: "Meeks, if you keep walking back and forward and not going to her right now I swear I will strangle you." Pitts said shutting his Trigonometry book looking Meeks in the eye. "Sorry! Imm just so nervous. What if she says no? What if she likes someone else and our friendship is ruined?" Meeks said sitting on his bed his face on his hands. "Meeks. Just GO!" Pitts shouted shoving him out the room. Just as he was shoved out the room you appeared. "Meeks! It's as if the universe knew I was coming." You laughed walking to him. He stood nervously looking at you. "H-Hey..." He stuttered as you smiled. "Walk with me." You said as he nodded. Once outside in the cold you closed your eyes letting the breeze softly blow on your hair. "(Y/n)." Steven said making you open your eyes, "Yes?" You replied looking at him. "Want to be my girlfriend?" He asked hopeful. "Yes!" You shouted wrapping your arms around his neck bringing him in for a tight hug.

Todd Anderson: Todd and Neil shared a room so it was hard to hide his feelings for you from him. "If you hurt my sister I'll strangle you Anderson." He threatened but laughed when he saw the fear in Todd's eyes. "What does she like?" Todd asked nervously as Neil sighed. "She likes flowers, chocolates, stuffed animals." Neil said turning to look at Todd who nervously looked at the teddy bear he bought when he sneaked into town with the Dead Poets. "Do you think she'll like this?" Todd asked as Neil rolled his eyes. "todd, just go ask her. If she says no then we can't be friends." Neil jokes. "Alright, alright." He mumbled walking out the room and to the quiet hallways. "(Y/n)?" He said seeing you going down the stairs from the girl dorms. "Todd!" You shouted with a smile as he walked to you handing you the teddy bear which you happily took. "What's up?" You said as Todd nervously looked at you. "I-I uh... I wanted to ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend. It's okay of you say no, I don't expect you to say yes." He rambled as you chuckled. "Todd. I would love to be your girlfriend."