Part 16

Third-person

The kings watch over their mate as she sleeps in the bed they laid her on. Their eyes haven't left her the moment her own eyes shut allowing her mind to go into dreamland. the kings are besotted with the girl, the angel, and the queen of the vampire world.

"I can't believe how we met her," Caius says rubbing his hand along his mate's thigh.

"Hm, with the water of the fountain behind her and the sun beaming on her snow-white hair. So enchanting." Aro agrees with his brother sitting opposite of him and his gaze keeps digging loving stares to the sleeping angel's face.

The fluttering of her long black eyelashes, the glow on her skin from her egg pregnancy, and the moon shining in near her, and her long feathers laid back as the gem on her forehead shone with the moonlight. a lovely white streak along its glass surface hypnotizing the kings.

"She was a vision. Caius how many paintings have you done already of the same image?" Marcus hums and asks sitting behind his mate, the back of cold hands petting along with the long white feathers that are folded on top of the girl's right side and the white silk covers draped on her body.

"Five of different positions and angles. The image is so angelic it makes me feel like the devil trying to find that seductress we saw when we claimed her flower." Caius lowers his body so his head is laying on her legs, covered by the blanket.

"Hm, how did we get so lucky?" Aro takes off his jacket and shoes before laying near his mate's side where they are face to face.

"Fate sent an angel to us and we are never letting her go without our love and protection." Marcus pulls her soft white hair away from her neck before laying a few kisses on her soft skin and then digs his nose to inhale her scent.

The kings don't speak anymore as silence befalls once more. Marcus lays his head back but spoons his mate wings, an arm parallel to hers. Caius moves some more to lay his head on her hip and arm on her legs. Aro leans his forehead onto her gem and closes his eyes enjoying the scent and warmth she conveys.

Their mate. Their queen. And their angel. For all eternity.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"When are we turning her?" Caius asks out of the blue.

"Shh." Aro shushes the blonde male.

"After she returns from visiting her family," Marcus responds and silence falls once more but this time without interruption for the rest of the night.