Part 19

I stretch my arms above my head groaning when a sliver of blinding light hits my eyes. Why does the light have to be so damn painful in the morning? I sit up and look around my room, Felix and Demetri are sitting near the foot of my bed chatting quietly.

"Morning boys." They turn their heads and get up from their sitting positions.

"Morning. How are you feeling?" Demetri asks, a hand clenched and horizontal along his waist while the other is behind his back like a waiter. The image pulls a grin on my lips.

"Good." I look down at the ring on my finger. That wasn't a dream and it sure ain't a dream as my wings haven't returned.

"I think it is time to tell your mates of what happened my queen. We hate lying and hiding info from the kings." Felix begs to urge me to tell my mates.

"Felix, I..." I turn away. Many emotions flow through me but the one that is stronger than the others is fear. How will they react to this? Surely Caius is going to murder Bella, Aro will be angry about letting this happen and Marcus, I can't tell how he will react. He is always calm and collected, his reactions are always a surprise so the least I can expect is he will be mad or upset.

"It is alright my queen. They would never do anything to make you sad or upset. They will be mad for sure but if you ask them to not do anything they will make you happy. But the truth is important." Demetri tells me pulling my red gaze to his shaded red eyes. They must have fed before.

"I guess you are right. But how am I to talk to them? I don't know how advanced they are in this modern technology world." I exaggerate shrugging my shoulders.

The two gentlemen begin to chuckle and then burst into flown laughter. I narrow my eyes at them in confusion. There is nothing funny about this!

"They do have phones and have adapted to the modern world," Demetri says breathlessly from laughing so hard.

"Good to know although you could have just told me instead of getting me confused as hell." They chuckle and then leave out the window. Sighing and rolling my eyes I head to my closet to put on new clothes for the day.

Going downstairs I begin to make pancakes. Mixing the ingredients is when dad and Mr. Clearwater came in. They enter the kitchen and stop their chuckling. I glance over and smile but look it when Charlie's eyes show he is disappointed.

"Um, dad what is with the sad face?" I ask him.

"I was hoping yesterday was a dream but it isn't." He says glum and his mood shifts onto me which now I too am glum. Bella, you really did it this time.

"Yeah, but I am sure they will grow back." Mr. Clearwater nods along with me. He is a great uncle to me and a protector of the swan secret. He and my dad brought me out fishing once and that is when he saw the wings one morning. He didn't freak out as Charlie thought but wrapped his arms around me and said I am a beautiful angel in his presence.

"Snow, not to worry. You are strong even without the wings." I smile fondly at the man, he knows his way with words.

"You guys going hunting again?" I declare glad o change subject.

"Yeah more reports of those bears keep coming in and it is kinda getting out of control." Charlie sits and stabs his fork in the four pancakes I gave him. Harry sits too to have two of them which i enjoy. I, among many others, love pancakes.

"Do you need help?" I ask leaning on the counter.

"Nah, we are good but I want you to take care of yourself. Also, perhaps visit Jacob as he hasn't been around ever since your Italy trip." I look away with a hum.