Part 35

After a much-needed bonding time, the Volturi return to newly energized glory. the kings agree to throw a party, a ball for the queen's return that announces the new transformed queen and to exclaim the little surprise the queen brought onto the kings.

"What colors are you wanting to have at the ball?" Aro is writing the plans and Caius and Marcus are asking all the questions Snow.

"Don't know. Red, no offense Aro, is too strong, gold is too greedy, white is too wintery. Believe me, I have seen enough white to last a lifetime." The king chuckle with their queen as she leans back in her chair. "Hm, perhaps blue or even green is a nice color for a ball."

Aro saw her thoughts know she loves green like summer grass or blue like the oceans she would swim in. Writing down all the details needed and adding ones he thought she would love. He brings the list to an organizer to organize the entire thing. Returning back in the room under two minutes.

"Now, please tell us what went on during the year," Caius asks pleading for some details and to know what happened with his mate.

"Well, the training was hard, lessons annoying boring, and a lonely chamber without a single male in sight. Missed you guys more than you know but keeping in thought the reward for the whole year of the training helped me get through it all. Met plenty of ambassadors for a lifetime, learned to be a true royal of winter, and yeah other things that I just don't want to remember as I have the best memory right in front of me." The poetry passing her lips is welcomed with a huge amount of bliss by the kings.

"Well, our previous wives before we met you love came with the audacity that now that you were gone they could be queens again. Aro and I had fun tearing them up and throwing them in the fire. such bitches dare to go at us like they were perfect. Ha! You are the perfect one love, only you!" Caius bends on his knees to hug his mate by the waist.

"Good to know you guys were slightly savage with the wives but it was your choice to make not mine. At least I know you guys aren't going to betray me." Aro, Marcus, and Caius swarm the woman in a hug not wanting to hear such things again.

"We would never!" 

"Good. Betrayal will not be accepted." The kings nod and tighten their hold on their queen. "Plus, who would replace you three? You three are perfect kings, perfect mates and perfect fathers."

The little surprise was actually huge when the little lad and lassie came into their chambers this morning. Instead of one marble egg, she laid two. A boy and a girl were born three-quarters into her training year. The gods congratulated her and she was so happy. When the kings learned of the children, they were ecstatic to have them. 

"Mom, Dads, Winter beat me!" Speaking of son and daughter.

"I did not! Mommy, Blizzard was just slow!" a young male and female child fly into the room. 

Blizzard Stone Volturi, the male son of Aro, Caius, Marcus and Snow Volturi pouts while pointing to his sister Winter Tourmaline Volturi.  Blizzard has black wings like the black marble egg he was born one month older than his sister. He has blonde hair like Caius with a small black edge showing he is also Aro's child. The way you can tell Marcus is his father is the addiction Blizzard has to read thousand of books. 

Winter Tourmaline Volturi glares at her brother with her fists on her hips, her white wings and black edges flap hard to keep her in the air. Winter was the one who hatched from inside the white marble egg. Winter supports her mother's white hair but she also has some brown streaks in their granted by Marcus. She is the definition of a daddy's girl and a badass woman like her mother. She initially won Aro's affection and became the innocent girl for him. She has more Caius attributes and a passion for the arts which earned her an entire art studio for her. Caius is still jumping with the idea of teaching his daughter everything he knows about art.

Both siblings carry blue stormy eyes like their mother gaining the attraction of every single vampire drawn to them. Already they have caused problems with their bickering when flying about. Since they are young and in a huge castle, the children wanted to use their wings more than their speed. Not as fast as a grown vampire but fast that it shows they have vampire blood in them.

"Beat at what? or with what?" Caius asks his daughter and son.

"We were racing and she beat me by a minute!" Blizzard blames his sister for everything.

"I am just faster than you brother. Admit it." Winter sasses at her brother.

"No!" The adults watch the two children fly around the room trying to catch each other.

"Have you flown this early when you were young love?" Caius questions keeping a sharp eye on both kids.

"I was lazier than them. Wanted to walk then fly so no. Only at age twelve did I fly." Knowing the two will get hurt, the mother flies in the air and separates the kids. Her sparkly white wings already pulled the king's undivided attention.

"Alright, that is enough. Blizzard, just because your sister is faster doesn't mean you should blame her. Now come on, we have to go and eat some ice." The children hatching in the winter realm meant they grew accustomed to chewing on ice or rocks just like Snow got accustomed to.

It helped all three survive their temperatures and breed. The two squeal the chef's name 'Giovanni!' and fly off to the kitchens. When the children met the chef who gave them trays of ice yesterday, they fell in love with the man.

"You boys coming?" Snow flaps near the doorframe.

"We have a trial to head to love, we will meet you later. Gardens perhaps?" Snow nods agreeing with the plan and flies off after her children.

Life in the Volturi castle only got more exciting, especially with the prince and princess of Volturi. The party lasted till the next evening of the next day but nobody cared. Everyone loved the queen and her two children. Even Charlie Swan and his girlfriend Sue Clearwater were invited to see Snow and meet their grandchildren. The Cullens too came, some tension between the queen and them dissipated when the queen accepted them after all they went through.

The ceremony in crowing the princess and prince with their mother as queen happened after the kings gave the queen a ring showing they are all married. The princess and prince flew the entire night before falling asleep in their seats near their mother. 

Another glorious thing happened which left everyone shocked. Edward and Jane are bonded to be Blizzard's mates while Alec and Dimitri along with Felix are the mates of Winter. The kings did their threatening speeches to each vampire and Snow only warned them to not dare harm her children. The night sparkled away with happiness among the vampire world.

THE END!