Part 28

"You really are something. Here I thought you succeeding your life will be plenty but no...you just have to ruin everything." He glares down at me, his anger shining by how much he is pressing his left foot on my left hand.

"I never go down without a fight when it concerns my life." I glare at him. My feet tuck in and smack into his gut, throwing him off of me. Twirling my feet around, I land on the rocky ground and gaze at Bella. Her wheezing is a good indication she won't be leaving very soon.

Pushing off the ground, I sped over to Mark. He charges as well anger radiating along his shoulders. Under the moonlight helps me jump up in the air. Hovering slightly gazing down as Mark halts right where I want him to. I fall down and reach my hands forward. My fingertips grip under his jaw, with swift actions I clamp my other hand on his soft scalp. I begin to press pressure to rip his head off.

"Argh." His own hands grip my arms and pull them forward. " What? No!" I let out a maniac laugh at his miscalculations. I snap his head off and throw it forward. His body dropping, I unwrap my legs from his waist and land with both feet flat on the ground. Mark vampire form in between them.

"One down, the other to go." I look over to Bella. Her frightened gaze moving like a crazy person, her pulse giving its indication she still needs to be dealt with. 

"Bella!" Alice chirpy voice above us raising our gaze. She falls down, scoops the girl up before jumping up and out of the cavern. I growl and slam with full force my body up and out of the cavern.

My gaze flickered everywhere, the flying snow surging my body to follow. 

"The sacrifice has to be done! You can't escape your fate, Bella!" I cry after them, dodging a fern tree tossed at me. I skid along with the soft texture and jump where my tracks won't show. Edward. That boy is sure to die.

Surging myself forward once more I pass their path and slam in the snow. Alice skids to the right, sliding to the left in a curve around me. I turn, my hand reaching to grab the human but another foot slams into my side.

"Argh!" I snarl out as my side has a hole in it. I growl at Edward but see nobody there. The sliding of snow changes my eye direction down the hill. 

'kill the siner!' The moon snarls in my head. 

"No problem." I sass in a growl as I run fast forward to the catch-up. A red glow on my side shifts my eyes down for a second. My ring is glowing along with the hole in my side. Crackling and styrofoam ripping alerts me of my side. I tuck my head down to see the ring on my finger glowing and seeping red energy into my side which is healing.

"Thank you, darling." I praise my childs' dragon ring.

'Hurry, we have very little time.' The moon flicked my gaze to the light opposite it. The sun.

I follow as fast as I can down the mountain before halting between my panting mates as the Cullens reform the strong group. Challenging but not going to stop anything. The glowing only gets stronger catching everyone's attention. The ring deforms and the small dragonflies around my wrist before heading up into the sky.

I watch my baby fly higher and higher, its form growing and growing like a heartbeat pulse. Thump. Bigger. Thump, bigger. I shiver in pain ripples from my back. The missing piece of my back lights up like fireworks on the fourth of July. I look from my back to the dragon that lets out a ferocious growl, its size half as big as when it was when a baby shifts in the air.

Its body now at a vertical axis down toward me he falls. The pain ripples me down to bend on my left knee and my left hand to balance me. A huge force enters my back like Alice going through the looking glass. My vision lights up, the moonlight energy disappears and newfound firepower warms my limbs.

I close my eyes as the light envelops me completely. Opening my eyes as gasps ring around, I glance behind me. Red and white wings, big and long; bigger than the ones I had when human. An intricate design shines on my upper arms. I blow a feather out of my view but it returns. I look up, my hand touching four feathers on my gem forehead. A smile gleams on my face.

 A smile gleams on my face

"I am back!" I bend down before soaring up into the air

"I am back!" I bend down before soaring up into the air. Swirling a few times in glee, I test out the wings. They are strong, stronger than before. I look back down and see the dragon ring has returned but instead of it being a ring, it has turned into a diamond bracelet.

 I look back down and see the dragon ring has returned but instead of it being a ring, it has turned into a diamond bracelet

I look at the sun of the dawn beam in my eyes. Gazing over to the moon and seeing it is gone. I guess Bella doesn't have to die. Looking at the girl glaring at me, the latter of a decision disappears. Her actions must be punished.

Flapping down back in front of my mate, I gaze at the girl. This has gone long enough and I am through with it. Everyone will have a better life and it shall be easier on Edward. She is just a blood singer, not a mate, he will heal and if he cannot then he too will die.

A blast of speed and my fangs sink into her throat. Blood seeps and spurs out against my skin and stains the floor. Her screams shatter eardrums if I were human but that luxury is no longer possible. Draining her dry before tearing her limbs apart, I drop her on the snow. The Cullens gawk at me.

"You'll live." I turn and speed to my mates. I wait for anything that shows they disapprove. Grim but understanding features they rush off. Turning to look at Jake who gawks at me. I mouth a sorry before speeding off. They will just have to live with it.