Part 18

I walk out to see Bella's brown long hair disappear past the stairs leading to the kitchen. I head down the stairs and around the banister.  I can feel the fire in my veins urge me onto my task, all the hate, all the annoyance of this ungrateful little bitch is going to now get what she deserves.

As Bella turns around I grab her forearm, dig my fingers in her arm and pull her to throw against the wall. Flipping my dagger so it aligns with my wrist, I pin it to her throat. My red eyes stare into her wide fearful gaze.

"Snow?!" She gasps seeing me. I don't say anything as dad comes around and stops looking at us.

"Hey who are you!?" He shouts and I see Bella smirk slightly before talking.

"Dad she is going to kill me help." I glance over to my father who narrows his eyes at me before they widen.

"Snow! Snow what...?" He looks at my back and sees my wings aren't there. "What happened to your wings?" He asks concern written on his face.

"Ask Bella. Eh, Bella are you going to reveal your mistake of cutting off my wings?" I tease but I hold no smirk on my face. The fire swirls in my chest and gut, its circles and circles ready for the moment to blast and force me to kill the girl in front of me.

"You should learn sis, cut an angel wing and you get the demon," I growl staring at her before I pull away and watch her slide down the floor clutching her throat. I walk out of the kitchen to the door but my father stops me.

"Snow! Wait, please tell me you aren't leaving." Dad's strong hands grip my right shoulder. I turn my head to look at him behind my shoulder. 

"I am only going to be taking a walk to calm down before I really kill her and I need a new cloak as I can't find it anywhere," I tell him, offering a small smile, and then exit the house.

"Be safe and try not to kill anyone with those weapons." He calls out into the morning air as I walk down the driveway to the woods where I know the guards are waiting. 

I sigh and trek through the woods before stopping. I breathe out the cool air of spring. I was very close to letting all that rage, all that anger to surge me into killing Bella but it won't do me any good. As much as I have fallen I would never steep down so low to be the devil ally or even close to being equal.

"My queen, you alright?" Jane lands down on the dirt looking at me as I sit on a cool white rock. I put my sword leaning on my side as I rub my hands together contemplating what to do.

"I am fine concerning mental and physical with some emotional but now I am unsure of what to do. How long is this," I gesture to my dark angel self. "is going to last?" 

"Should we call the kings? They should know." Dimitri suggests slightly unsure.

"No, they don't need to worry and besides, right now I need to figure out my situation before I tell them anything of this." they nod accepting my decision. A hoot pulls us to look up as the white owl glides down and perches itself on my shoulder, its talons digging in my skin. "For now, we will not say anything. When the time comes I will tell them but now is not the time, not when I still have the idea and urge to string that girl's neck." I vibrate a growl in my throat thinking back to Bella.

"I also want to tell you I could not find your cloak." Felix bows his head.

"It is okay. Just need to go get a new one. Want to come with me?" I stand ready to go buy myself something.

"Sure." Dimitri and Jane join me but Felix doesn't move.

"Felix?" I ask the bear man.

"I will meet you there, just going to get something for that sword of yours." He disappears which is fine. I shrug and we head off using the woods to travel.