CHAPTER 1

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (Liam's office in the pack house.)

"How is your search going?" Maxwell asks me this exact same question when ever I return from pack meeting. He is my bestfriend,my beta and second in command of this pack. I know he means well for me as my pack (Moon Knight Pack), which is in need of a Luna and I also need my mate to form a stronger front for my pack.

Maxwell met his mate last year, her name is Catherine. She is kind, sweet and they make a good Beta couple in this pack. While she is short, petite with blond hairs Maxwell, on the other hand he is tall, well build with dark hairs. I found it interesting how Maxwell become a softie when he is in her presence. It is what having a mate can have an impact other.

"You know she is not in our pack otherwise I would have found her already." I reply back to Maxwell.

"Then why don't you look for her in other packs. Just take a break, go for a pack tour in neighbouring packs and find our Luna. Catherine and i can handle the pack business for few days."

My wolf Leo and i desired to find our mate for quite some time but we were busy in out pack business.

It's in werewolf nature to find their fated mates when they grow and become adult, which is normally when a werewolf turns eighteen.

I am now twenty years old and i can say that i have patiently waited for our mate to be found for around two years. It is also the fact that my father handed over the pack's responsibility and Alpha title on me on my eighteenth birthday.

So I had every reason to stay here in my pack to learn all the ropes how to run a pack in peace.

'As he said pack is in order now and we can go look for our mate in other packs. I want to be with our mate and spend some time with her, have our family and grow old with our beloved mate. Liam! i am serious this time, I will take over the control and look for her myself if you don't step in for action to find our mate.' My wolf Leo says through our mind link. He as much alpha as i am, but with more power.

"Let me think about it" i reply to both my beta and my wolf.

"I know Liam it is hard to know that your mate is somewhere out there waiting for you to find her." Maxwell says before walking out of my office.

'I think I need to go for a run. I cannot listen this nonsense any more. I want you to shift and let me handle it...' I block out Leo's little agressive speach and force myself to work and not thing about finding out mate.

I know that human part of me wants to listen to my desires and I also know that i need to perform my duties as Alpha of this pack but the problem is where the hell I should look out for my mate. She can be a human or a werewolf in any packs and there are dozens of packs on this world..

......

Hello Friends it's my first story I hope you like it.
I am a great werewolf stories fan and I hope I could also write it for you all readers out there.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\