CHAPTER 34

EVA SCARLET.

Scene.( Master bedroom. Liam's apartment.)

Next day I wake up in Liam's bed all alone, I instantly miss Liam's body around mine. I glance to the clock on the wall and see its almost noon. Mr. Prickles is sitting on the far end corner of the bed, chewing something. As I clear sleep from my eyes, I see a long delicate velvet box on my night stand and as I open it, I gasp at the sight of beautiful shinny white pearl necklace and matching earrings.

"Do you like it

"Do you like it.?" I hear Liam's voice. I can feel his presence lingering near the door.

"Why this is here? It looks expensive. Liam." I stutter while replying his question.

"It's a gift for you, babe. I hope you like it."

"Liam...I don't get it. Like why are you giving me such an expensive gift." I try to clear my head.

"It is Knight Family pearl Jewellery. My mother sent it to me this morning for you. So, i think you should wear it today."

My mouth hangs open as i glance another look towards the beautiful necklace set.

"You are my mate Eva, part of my family and my pack, and i want to give something to my mate and my Luna. I want to make sure you will have everything you desire and deserve as you are beautiful and my mate." He shrugs his shoulder and step into the bedroom. "Now, get ready. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs at the breakfast table."

"Everyone?" I ask as I pick up Mr. Prickles in my lap. He meows and scratches his whiskers.

"Just some pack members and just our parents. Alpha Haden and Luna Lillian already left this morning." He walks over to me and gives a light kiss on my lips. Tingles run down my body and my wolf swoons. She wants more of his touch and never break our kiss. But after a panty melting kiss Liam runs his fingers through my hairs. I can feel his eyes on my lips filled with lust and desire. "It's just brunch with pack members before Run so don't overthink about it." He then pulls out the pearl necklace from the velvet box and hook it up on my neck. "Goddess, your neck is so deliciously smooth and soft. I love my mark on your delicate neck and your scent is ...." He places his face in the crook of my neck and breathes in my scent over my mark. "heavenly."

I didn't even noticed when Mr. Prickles escaped from my grasp.
I inhale his scent and my body moulds into his touch, needing more of it. His fingers glide smoothly through my blond hairs and his touch makes me moan.

My eyes automatically shut close as I take in a deep breath and let my body drift to sensational arousal. I never knew the things I am feeling now with my mate ever existed. "Liam..... uh.."

"I have to stop now other wise I won't be able to control my urges for you. You have no idea what you do to me." He says and place a kiss on my forehead. "Now, get up, my kitten and get ready. I want pack members to meet their Luna."

"Liam..." I come down from high as his hand, his touch leaves my body. He gets away from my body spacing between us with some distance. It's a feeling of emptiness which engulf me like a cloud.

"Yes, baby girl.?" He cocks his head to a side and I can see he is trying to control his urge to touch me and be with me but now it's not the time. No word comes out of my mouth and Liam continues. "Later, baby. Get a shower and be ready in ten." He talks in a deep breath and steps into closet.

...

I find myself smiling in the shower, thinking about the kiss Liam and I shared. I didn't even think about my morning breath when we kissed. He has a sweet side where he likes to shower his affection towards his mate with a gift. Even though he bought me all the expensive clothes and jewellery which are laying in his closet..., our closet but something was different in how he gifted me his Knight family pearl necklace set, the piece of jewellery which several females generations of Knight family admired and even worn on several occasions.

As step out of shower I wrap my body in a robe and collect pearl necklace from the counter top and walk into the walk-in closet and my eyes land on the centre table where a beautiful bouquet of flowers is kept. There is a small envelope tugged with the flowers, which contains a beautiful card inside.

 There is a small envelope tugged with the flowers, which contains a beautiful card inside

Inside the envelope, the card reads :

"WILL YOU GO FOR A RUN WITH ME?"

P.S. LEO WANTED ME TO WRITE YOU A ROMANTIC NOTE.

(I LOVE TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU AND KISS YOU.)

"Our mate is asking us for a run. It is so romantic." Anna gets all giddy and excited as she gets to asked out for a run with her mate. She howls inside my head and dances her happy dance as she wags her fluffy tail and jumps in circles. "Leo is taking me for a run.! Yeah!" Her reaction is similar to some teenage boy who is also her crush, asking her out for prom.

"So what do you think?." Liam asks me as he steps behind my body.

.....

Thanks.
It's my 34th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

The photos used in the chapter are taken from the GOOGLE. (A source of information now a days.)

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\